First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen of greeneville

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Any opinions?? Want a crew that is reliable and does a great job. I have heard some bad stories on local people.
good friend

Brentwood, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2011
i would give marvin shelton a call he is really good at what he does and a good honest man
Agree

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2011
good friend wrote:
i would give marvin shelton a call he is really good at what he does and a good honest man
I agree. Marvin has done concrete work for me, and I agree. I could not have been more satisified.
Just wondering

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Does he lay stone on basement foundations?
sid

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2011
jeff gallihar is the man for stone.
how about

Gallatin, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2011
if this is the one that is kingsport highway behind the store he is a crook! I worked for him and then he wouldn't pay me and then when i seen him he ran the other way so he wouldn't have to pay me
Reliable

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 2, 2011
Marvin does excellent work and is a good, honest man. I would highly recommend him. He's done work for my family for years.
how about

Gallatin, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2011
like i said before if its the one off kingsport highway he is a crook!
joe retard

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2011
Cutshaw concrete recommend Everete Cutshaw. Aka buggy
sid

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2011
how about wrote:
like i said before if its the one off kingsport highway he is a crook!
no this one is in mosheim
how about

Gallatin, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2011
my bad thats guys last name was cutshaw
blake

Smyrna, TN

#12 Feb 2, 2011
dont get anybody from greystone or middlecreek
cufa

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Jimmy Bailey is honest and does exceptional work and is very reasonable on cost
curious

Church Hill, VA

#14 Feb 3, 2011
don't get Steve Haun, his gang will steal you blind and be high on pills as well.
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2011
Marvin is aWesome and my second choice would be david wilds and then Charles ray..those are the best three in town and honest.
How about

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Feb 5, 2011
Cutshaws are the worse
stay clear

Kingsport, TN

#17 Feb 7, 2011
cutshaw took my money and never showed up to pour the job. trying to get it back now.
Stephee

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Feb 7, 2011
curious wrote:
don't get Steve Haun, his gang will steal you blind and be high on pills as well.

listen you know nothing about my dad. you need to shut up, all your doing is trying to give him a bad name, and really no one in greeneville has anything bad to say about him other than you, and seriously his gang...haha he is a 56 year old man, and half the concrete on the east coast my dad has poured and he has done and damn well job.
abic

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2011
listen you know nothing about my dad. you need to shut up, all your doing is trying to give him a bad name, and really no one in greeneville has anything bad to say about him other than you, and seriously his gang...haha he is a 56 year old man, and half the concrete on the east coast my dad has poured and he has done and damn well job.

I know dats right! Tell 'em Stephee ;)
Locals

Lexington, SC

#20 Feb 8, 2011
How is Johnson and sons?? Reasonable?? I am needing garage pad. I heard cutshaw was decent also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CDMS Basketball 1 min Pirates 8
Confused 32 min RedHood 1
This place has been ruined 45 min Winner 78
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,003
Tuckered Out 2 hr RedHood 1
David M 3 hr Super Stumpy 8
Hot 3 hr RedHood 1

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance