OBAMAdental care we need it

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Tooth less

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 31, 2014
The Dentist need more customers so we need a Dental plan paid for by taxing the wealthy elite Republicans to check their greed .
Ok we do need that

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2014
The teeth are worth their weight in gold that's what they guy used to say beside every try to get a job with crack head like teeth decay ?

“Crapshoot”

Since: Jul 14

win some; lose some

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Tooth less wrote:
The Dentist need more customers so we need a Dental plan paid for by taxing the wealthy elite Republicans to check their greed .
You're in luck. I think sex changes will be included next year.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in luck. I think sex changes will be included next year.
I hope it's lobotomies first cos' I just busted a gut on that one! really...LMAO
Teeth repair

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2014
Its no fun unless a wealthy conservative is made to pay for it .They owe us all big time .
Dentist cut

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2014
The more mouths they fix the more they get paid the power the final cost would be . Bad teeth effect your overall health .
Tooth Pain

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Abuse the poor folks who work but have no dental plan you faith based Republicans may God strike you with lighten .

“Crapshoot”

Since: Jul 14

win some; lose some

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Tooth Pain wrote:
Abuse the poor folks who work but have no dental plan you faith based Republicans may God strike you with lighten .
You're not missing anything. Teeth are overrated anyway.
mental dental

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 4, 2014
Teeth repair wrote:
Its no fun unless a wealthy conservative is made to pay for it .They owe us all big time .
The joke has always been on you and the rest of your simple-minded friends. Your great leader is one of those wealthy people you hate so much.
mental dental

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 4, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clintons have hundreds of millions of dollars secretly stashed away in Cayman Island bank accounts, they have more money than any other ex-president in the past 80 years.
And yet guess who bankrolled Hillary's senate and presidential campaigns? NOT THEM. Typical LIBERALS, they didn't spend a dime of their own money.
Hillary racked up huge debt in both her campaigns, then afterward declared bankruptcy and got a BAILOUT from campaign contributors. In fact, Governor of Virginia Terry McAullif was the person who paid for Hillary's house in New York so she could run for Senate there.
Turns out Bill and Hillary are HUGE FISCAL CONSERVATIVES. But only with THEIR OWN MONEY.
Great post and very informative. I did not know it was Terry that bought the upstate house, I thought it was the Chinese. I guess they don't believe in buying anything unless it IS made in China...
mental dental

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 4, 2014
Tooth Pain wrote:
It's called whiten..not lighten. Put yer teef back in so you can tawk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
after effects of a miscarriage 10 min know her pain 10
Chris Brobeck 10 min BOO 6
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 11 min Anabaptist Abednego 47
What is Melissa's nick? 21 min Cousin of Jesus C... 4
Why are threads about you know who deleted? 24 min Philosophy of Pl... 25
Jason Blake 35 min greystone gurl 15
Two Malnourished Dogs story today 41 min ASPCA 4
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Trunketeer 1,403
Eat it haters 2 hr Word man 8
New Dollar General On Bernard 18 hr whothehellcares- 49