Who is the Good Old Boys Network in G...

Who is the Good Old Boys Network in Greene County?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

regular feller

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Im just a regular feller. Im tryin to figure out why sum people can just do whatever they please and the law lets em be? Other people mess up and the law jumps down there throat.

Who is in the Good Old Boys Network?
How doe u get in it?

Do u need to own a bizness to be eligible?

I know sum people who are flat out scum and yet if they attack somebody, the law arrests the victim! How is that? Help me understand please...
eye don undurstand

Sarasota, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2013
how sum peeple start off not in the GOBN an than git in? iz it jus rich peeple? sumbody nose sumthing...
First off

Afton, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2013
You probably need to know how to spell correctly before getting in!! So I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Ralf shipley

Albemarle, NC

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Steve burns,alan broyles,Scott niswonger, Jerry fortner, just to name a few.we have the worse rate in Tennessee for crime being solved and yet steve wins time and time again.the rest every one knows how they got there money and still is.
bozo palace

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Broyles make $97k a year, every other dept head in courthouse makes in the mid $70k range and above. Wonder why they spend so much to get re-elected? Time for some changes in the courthouse.
who is the

Sarasota, FL

#6 Apr 9, 2013
best criminal defense attorney in town? Sum peeple told me to get somebody from out of town, would be better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
workhouse inmates mowing school grounds 23 min School employee 15
Even some Republicans are waking up and seeing ... 30 min The real really 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 11,494
gcsd 1 hr Jay Walter Jones 43
on dissent 5 hr Douglas Campbell 5
Is Obama a Muslim? 6 hr facing Mecca and ... 8
Speed limits on blue springs parkway. 6 hr Republican thinking 6
No Trump collusion with the Russians 11 hr MAGA 42

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages