First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#105 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that's Love/15...NOPE...it's love/me...Hey, I don't scare easily & I told ya that I was sold when you wrote me a heartfelt poem...and I told ya anytime on one these threads (maybe this one) this morning...Alyagotado is let me know when & where & I'm there!!! ;)
mincken@comcast.net I'll give you my number and we can chat. I'm skeered, but not to much to take another chance.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#107 Mar 15, 2013
Hypocrit much? Cybering whoring is only cool when you're doing? An I'm pathetic lmao

Location hidden

#108 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Hypocrit much? Cybering whoring is only cool when you're doing? An I'm pathetic lmao
Yes you are pathetic. Everybody on here give him a "Hell Yeah."

United States

#109 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are pathetic. Everybody on here give him a "Hell Yeah."
If I based my hapiness on whoreboys like yourself, I be real damn sad. Have a nice day. My job here in done. I've managed to make the topix so called king come within a few breathes of a heart attack. And got to lure in the topix whore just to break her spirits. Yeah I shook the greeneville thread upside down. Losers! Lmao
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#110 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> If I based my hapiness on whoreboys like yourself, I be real damn sad. Have a nice day. My job here in done. I've managed to make the topix so called king come within a few breathes of a heart attack. And got to lure in the topix whore just to break her spirits. Yeah I shook the greeneville thread upside down. Losers! Lmao
I hope to God you are not calling me the Topix who re...and I hope you don't think you broke my spirits...

United States

#111 Mar 15, 2013
Pathetic I may be but fake I am not!

United States

#113 Mar 15, 2013
Not gonna argue with you over it. It is what it is. I can live with that.

Location hidden

#114 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> If I based my hapiness on whoreboys like yourself, I be real damn sad. Have a nice day. My job here in done. I've managed to make the topix so called king come within a few breathes of a heart attack. And got to lure in the topix whore just to break her spirits. Yeah I shook the greeneville thread upside down. Losers! Lmao
I'm flattered that I'm "The Topix King." All I do is work all the time except for the few hours that I'm home. And if a lady wants to chat with me, that doesn't make her a whore. I think I've stated in previous posts, I don't date. Word Woman and I are just good friends and that is what my reference was about. I don't just let anybody into my private life, and I trust her enough to be my friend. I don't think anything sexual was brought into the equation, because that's not what we're about. If you were'nt such an ass-hole you could have been her friend also.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#115 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Not gonna argue with you over it. It is what it is. I can live with that.
That's fine...but if you want it to be what it is, at least get it right...I'm not a wh*re in any realm, cyber or otherwise!!!

Location hidden

#116 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Pathetic I may be but fake I am not!
Nope. Nothing fake about you. You are a bonafide crazy-ass jealous cock-sucker. Word Woman and I have got nothing going on except a friendship, and if you'd have read my posts, you'd know that. I'm not ever going to meet her again! We're just cyber-friends! If you want to attack her, have at it. Just leave me out of it! And you are fake. You were nice when you wanted down her pants, and then when you couldn't get there, you showed your true colors. I'm sorry, Christy; but I can't help but tell. I promised I wouldn't, but please forgive me. We met only one time. And that was the sweetest piece ever put on the planet. I'd marry her tomorrow just to be next to her. I love you, baby. Thanks for the memories. I will cherish my time with you for the rest of my life. God-Damned if she ain't good in bed!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#117 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Nothing fake about you. You are a bonafide crazy-ass jealous cock-sucker. Word Woman and I have got nothing going on except a friendship, and if you'd have read my posts, you'd know that. I'm not ever going to meet her again! We're just cyber-friends! If you want to attack her, have at it. Just leave me out of it! And you are fake. You were nice when you wanted down her pants, and then when you couldn't get there, you showed your true colors. I'm sorry, Christy; but I can't help but tell. I promised I wouldn't, but please forgive me. We met only one time. And that was the sweetest piece ever put on the planet. I'd marry her tomorrow just to be next to her. I love you, baby. Thanks for the memories. I will cherish my time with you for the rest of my life. God-Damned if she ain't good in bed!
...and here folks thought I wasn't getting any...suckers!!!! LMAO!!! ;)

Location hidden

#118 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just as long as everybody knows this was just one-time thing. We wouldn't have risked out friendship if not just to prove to uneducated hick that she was primed for the right man. She'd rather have a college-educaed man between her smoothe, silky legs. Did I mention she prfers ex-Marines? That's the only reason I stood a chance. It was a Hell of a lot nicer landing on that little strip than Grenada, I tell you that. Ive been trying to hit WW for a long time, and if it wasn't to spite that shithead, I couldn't have done it. Thanks you uneducated douche. I'm gonna have to drink 2 quarts of Gatot-Ade, but it was worth it!
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

#119 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
oooo im next right? lol
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

#120 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just as long as everybody knows this was just one-time thing. We wouldn't have risked out friendship if not just to prove to uneducated hick that she was primed for the right man. She'd rather have a college-educaed man between her smoothe, silky legs. Did I mention she prfers ex-Marines? That's the only reason I stood a chance. It was a Hell of a lot nicer landing on that little strip than Grenada, I tell you that. Ive been trying to hit WW for a long time, and if it wasn't to spite that shithead, I couldn't have done it. Thanks you uneducated douche. I'm gonna have to drink 2 quarts of Gatot-Ade, but it was worth it!
ok...so that was a good date experience? Not the worst date ever post lol

Location hidden

#121 Mar 15, 2013
Imma10 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...so that was a good date experience? Not the worst date ever post lol
Definitely not the worst. I was like Winnie trying to get his head out of the honey pot. I knew if I stayed down there too long, I'd die, but it was just too damned sweet to come up for air!
big girl slim

Greeneville, TN

#123 Mar 15, 2013
Worst first date the Guy was recognized by the police and was arrested as soon as we walked out of the restaurant for violation of probation
Campcreekchic

Greeneville, TN

#124 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Plenty of fish must be the spot, for nightmare hookups lol. I've heard other horror stories about POF. Just when I thought about tryin to get in with the other freaks on there ;)
Worst place ever...friend of mine gave it a try and wound up in an abusive relationship with some guy named Nate and thank the heavens he has moved on to a Pere. But another friend found a guy and they been togeather over a year now I think so just have to be careful I guess!
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

#125 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not the worst. I was like Winnie trying to get his head out of the honey pot. I knew if I stayed down there too long, I'd die, but it was just too damned sweet to come up for air!
lol...good one

“Warning; Foul Language Used..”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#126 Mar 16, 2013
I can't remember having any "worst date" experience but I did go to pick this one chick up at where she was staying to go out and I found out she was still living with her exboyfriend and his mom. That was weird! I had to sit there and talk to her very recent ex while she got ready lol. Turned out great later though. She was one of these Jennifer Lopez looking puerto rican chicks who would knock your eyes out. That papi this and papi that while we was having sex was the hottest. Sure made up for the weird wait before we left lol
daniel

Greeneville, TN

#127 Mar 18, 2013
with racheal chandley! on the way to the movies she farted 3 times and was so full of herself! i mean i get people fart but dont do it in front of somebody you just met

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min laughing man 149,901
south greene football 8 min randy jones 58
LANDLORDS in greeneville,greene county? READ 18 min New resident 3
Greene County Schools 21 min Dr Wu 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 23 min Jennifer Renee 4,131
wikq football (Oct '13) 24 min timmy g 32
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 53 min Steve 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr gc resident 55
Linda Kirk + furniture... 10 hr Agree 20
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search