worst fish ever

United States

#83 Mar 14, 2013
Figure of speech,want me to break it down for you?
I have a vigina it smells wonderful thank you and I don't know if he's gay or not but with the way he treats women the men are all he's going to have left

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#84 Mar 14, 2013
worst fish ever wrote:
Figure of speech,want me to break it down for you?
I have a vigina it smells wonderful thank you and I don't know if he's . gay or not but with the way he treats women the men are all he's going to have left
TMI! Now if you had said smelled like fish you would've got my attention lol. Not a fan of the "smell good" vaginas ;)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#85 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> TMI! Now if you had said smelled like fish you would've got my attention lol. Not a fan of the "smell good" vaginas ;)
They are overrated. It's like putting water on your salad. Yeah it's wet but that's it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#86 Mar 15, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't all bad. Some of us actually care for Greeneville and enjoy living here. Lumping all northerners into that description is as bad as lumping all southerners I to the inbred ignorant red neck stereotype.
What the Hell? You saying there's something wrong with inbred, ignorant red-necks?! You Yankee bastard!!!

Location hidden

#87 Mar 15, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
Guarantee you this: meet me, you'll love this lil ol Yankee regardless of your hate for us in general.
I dunno. Looks like you'd fall asleep on me while you're trying to convince me.

Location hidden

#88 Mar 15, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am <3
Very much in love!
But... I like to laugh and mess around on here. He works second shift so I miss adult conversation... My jokes and humor may be a bit "out there" but it's all in fun.
Now... who wants to have my babies?
I wouldn't mind having one. When is it due? Are you selling them like puppies?

Location hidden

#89 Mar 15, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
This is gonna get mad crazy...
lol
I love my Word Woman!
But...
Nita hates me for some reason...
Sad...
Don't fret. She hates me too. Even after all the taint waxes I've paid for that bitch. Well, that's not really fair. I did it selfishly. I just don't like to eat taint sweat.

Location hidden

#90 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Plenty of fish must be the spot, for nightmare hookups lol. I've heard other horror stories about POF. Just when I thought about tryin to get in with the other freaks on there ;)
Sounds like it's just the kind of place for you to post your profile! Good luck fishing! On the bright side, even the biggest loser has to be a step up for you.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#91 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mind having one. When is it due? Are you selling them like puppies?
come up to owensboro ky. I saw a sign in front of a church for this weekend....rummage sale: infants and children'.......im going to get a couple more

Location hidden

#92 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...I'm gonna begin by saying that, though I don't know Kris Long & don't even live in G'ville, I had the honor of having a very brief conversation with him on the Sheila Freshour thread yesterday, where he called himself out as the douchebag that he is...
Now, with that being said...lay the fck off Se7en187...that's my girl & I'm not someone you want to go head to head with in a battle of wits when you are so clearly unarmed!!!
I'd love to go head to head with you in a batlle of wits. You're just smart enough to make it worth my time. That's just my game.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#93 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Hell? You saying there's something wrong with inbred, ignorant red-necks?! You Yankee bastard!!!
I have Yankee blood but I'm not a Yankee in the true sense. I've lived I. The south 99% of my life but still take exception to some things. I realize you are kidding because your fingers are typing. I still love you.

Location hidden

#95 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
A couple of days after my 21st birthday (let me point out here that I felt like hell for nearly a week afterwards, b/c my 21st landed on SuperBowl Sunday)...guy that I wasn't interested in caught me the day after & trying every excuse in the book & him not letting up, I finally agreed to dinner the next night. He took me to a nice seafood restaurant, but a seafood restaurant nonetheless, and there is nothing worse when you feel like you could puke at any moment. He then proceeded to insult me throughout the entire dinner, but when he finally got to the question "What is your normal energy output???," I finally lost my cool & lit into him. And the icing...he called a few days later to ask me out again as though things had gone well...yeah, that second date didn't happen!!! lol!!!
Damn! You sound like I don't have to make much of a first impression! When can we go out!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#96 Mar 15, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>come up to owensboro ky. I saw a sign in front of a church for this weekend....rummage sale: infants and children'.......im going to get a couple more
Sorry. I'm waiting on you to have a rummage sale. I'd love to rifle through your drawers.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#97 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! You sound like I don't have to make much of a first impression! When can we go out!!!!!!!
Anytime, my dear...anytime!!! ;)

Location hidden

#98 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime, my dear...anytime!!! ;)
So, you're just giving up on the battle of wits? Don't write checks you can't cash.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#99 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're just giving up on the battle of wits? Don't write checks you can't cash.
See, there are two major reasons that I don't want to have a battle of wits with you:
1)I'm only really good in "battle" when someone pi$$es me off...and I love you...you make me laugh...you don't make me want to rip you a new one!
2)I've seen how you rip on your ex-wife...and yet you are so freakin' humorous about it...I'll be damned if I'm standing in that line of funny fire!!! ;)

Location hidden

#101 Mar 15, 2013
First of all, you couldn't rip me a new one. The old one still has the original chrome. Second of all, you couldn't be with someone that isn't as smart or as funny as you. Or educated. 3rd, You're afraid if we go out, you'll fall madly, hopelessy, helplessly in love with me so much that you will not want to come onto Topix anymore whithout bragging about how great your sex life is. First serve; no net.

Location hidden

#102 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there are two major reasons that I don't want to have a battle of wits with you:
1)I'm only really good in "battle" when someone pi$$es me off...and I love you...you make me laugh...you don't make me want to rip you a new one!
2)I've seen how you rip on your ex-wife...and yet you are so freakin' humorous about it...I'll be damned if I'm standing in that line of funny fire!!! ;)
Oh, and by the way. I love you, too. One of the things I would love to do is make you laugh, moan, purr. You get the picture.

“is your friend ”

Location hidden

#103 Mar 15, 2013
I've had several bad dates but I won't discuss them. No ones business.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#104 Mar 15, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
First of all, you couldn't rip me a new one. The old one still has the original chrome. Second of all, you couldn't be with someone that isn't as smart or as funny as you. Or educated. 3rd, You're afraid if we go out, you'll fall madly, hopelessy, helplessly in love with me so much that you will not want to come onto Topix anymore whithout bragging about how great your sex life is. First serve; no net.
So, that's Love/15...NOPE...it's love/me...Hey, I don't scare easily & I told ya that I was sold when you wrote me a heartfelt poem...and I told ya anytime on one these threads (maybe this one) this morning...Alyagotado is let me know when & where & I'm there!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 44 min Independent1 40
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 45 min From Jenny xoxo 256
info about eric jones 2 hr Wondering 11
dean tweed (suicide) 2 hr Wondering 3
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 2 hr For Sure 14
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr mandowie 72
DRUGS,,off the street 4 hr concerned 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 16 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating