Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#63 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did.
Was that presumptuous?
Not at all...you know I love you & would be honored to be your baby mama...masking tape is a bonus, not a requirement!!! ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#64 Mar 14, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all...you know I love you & would be honored to be your baby mama...masking tape is a bonus, not a requirement!!! ;)
You are my favorite!!!

Location hidden

#65 Mar 14, 2013
This is gonna get mad crazy...
lol
I love my Word Woman!
But...
Nita hates me for some reason...
Sad...

Location hidden

#66 Mar 14, 2013
But still yet..........

Happy!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#67 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
This is gonna get mad crazy...
lol
I love my Word Woman!
But...
Nita hates me for some reason...
Sad...
No worries, funny girl...you're my favorite, too!!!:)

Location hidden

#68 Mar 14, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, funny girl...you're my favorite, too!!!:)
Goodness... Ty! Now……
Let's go make out!
I'm just kidding!

Kind of...

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#69 Mar 14, 2013
I am my favorite...
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#70 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness... Ty! Now……
Let's go make out!
I'm just kidding!
Kind of...
You better be a good date, or I'll tattle on this thread...lmao!!! ;)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#71 Mar 14, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> don't feel bad, the worst ones i had was from plenty of fish. This one guy i met at a Mexican restaurant, he talked non stop, political crap, when he talked he didn't make eye contract with me, he looked up at the ceiling. And to boot he had a button up shirt without an undershirt, so all thes six inch gray hairs were sticking out everywhere. I told him that he talks too much and i need to go home.
LOL.. Oh Jeez Kristilou... ROFL

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#72 Mar 14, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
If it worked the way men wanted, we would just walk up to a woman and say "i would like to have sex with you" then the woman would either say "ok" or "no thanks" and that would be the end of it... But the way it works, if we think we have a shot we take you out to dinner, listen to your boring stories and pretend to be interested, take you to a movie we don't want to see, and buy you things in hopes that you will sleep with us. Depending on how loose the woman is, this can go on for a few weeks before we get what we want... And even if you aren't interested you will string us on because you are getting free stuff before telling us "i'm just not ready for a relationship, let's just be friends"(that's when a man wants to say "ok then, you owe me $250, friend...). Now that I think about it, it sounds like all women are prostitutes, I know that money may not directly be changing hands, but we are paying for it...
ROFLMA OMG you are so spot on. lol

Location hidden

#73 Mar 14, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
You better be a good date, or I'll tattle on this thread...lmao!!! ;)
Well... Not to "toot" my own horn but....

"HONK!"
"TOOT"
BEEP BEEP!"

It's very nice...

But anyway... What about that Bristol race coming up?!??

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#74 Mar 14, 2013
I am not sure that I've ever had a "bad" date...If I was on a date and it started going south for some reason, I'd just ditch the guy in the middle of the date and take off with someone else. lol I was really baaaad in my dating days...

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#75 Mar 14, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
I am not sure that I've ever had a "bad" date...If I was on a date and it started going south for some reason, I'd just ditch the guy in the middle of the date and take off with someone else. lol I was really baaaad in my dating days...
just dont go on plenty of fish. I drug the ocean, aint nothing there.
worst fish ever

United States

#76 Mar 14, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> just dont go on plenty of fish. I drug the ocean, aint nothing there.
Kris long hands down worst date ever!,actually met him on plenty of fish and he was quite different from his profile.Wich I'm sure many are

Location hidden

#77 Mar 14, 2013
worst fish ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kris long hands down worst date ever!,actually met him on plenty of fish and he was quite different from his profile.Wich I'm sure many are
Shut the FU@k up about him. I went to school with him. There r actually two kris longs so figure out whom you're talking about before u drag them through the mud. You are a retarded piece of slimey shit. So shut up, who re.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#78 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the FU@k up about him. I went to school with him. There r actually two kris longs so figure out whom you're talking about before u drag them through the mud. You are a retarded piece of slimey shit. So shut up, who re.
You're on a roll here tonight lol. Have I rubbed off on you ;)

United States

#79 Mar 14, 2013
worst fish ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of fish must be the spot, for nightmare hookups lol. I've heard other horror stories about POF. Just when I thought about tryin to get in with the other freaks on there ;)
worst fish ever

United States

#80 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talkin bout the one who mistreats women you cuntfaced hep-c infested sorry excuse for a human being,you don't know me so you shut the fu@k up cocksucker.if it was the one you went to school with who uses a K in his first name then yea that's the assholee I'm talkin about.get off my nutz and find a hore to spread your hep-c with
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#81 Mar 14, 2013
worst fish ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talkin bout the one who mistreats women you cuntfaced hep-c infested sorry excuse for a human being,you don't know me so you shut the fu@k up cocksucker.if it was the one you went to school with who uses a K in his first name then yea that's the assholee I'm talkin about.get off my nutz and find a hore to spread your hep-c with
Ok...I'm gonna begin by saying that, though I don't know Kris Long & don't even live in G'ville, I had the honor of having a very brief conversation with him on the Sheila Freshour thread yesterday, where he called himself out as the douchebag that he is...
Now, with that being said...lay the fck off Se7en187...that's my girl & I'm not someone you want to go head to head with in a battle of wits when you are so clearly unarmed!!!

United States

#82 Mar 14, 2013
worst fish ever wrote:
<quoted text>
wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You went out with kris long ( you said it yourself ) yet you're tellin somebody to get off your nutz ( you said that too). So are sayin youvand kris long are both gay? Just tryin to get a clear picture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mt. Mckinley, Alaska 18 min whothehellcares- 2
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 38 min Little miss thang 20
oh i was looking for the famous WW 1 hr stfu shemp 9
Greene valley 1 hr Bob 25
Dennis Shipley 1 hr Tired of it 16
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 2 hr Kudzu 16
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 2 hr Kudzu 17
Flag at the hill. 2 hr Kudzu 33
The Persecution Begins 16 hr guest 82
More from around the web