What was your worst date ever?
Just me

Mosheim, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Sept 11, 2001
neveragain

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2013
went out with jeff steals a while bac all he want ed was pu&$y it wont happ en agin

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
My wedding. Beats a bunch of yankees killed all to hell for me. No offense. I wonder how much snickering and jokes had gone on if they crashed those jets into a couple of trailer parks in the South? I hate yankees. If it's so damned bad down here, why do they want to move here? Carpet bagging bitches.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
My wedding. Beats a bunch of yankees killed all to hell for me. No offense. I wonder how much snickering and jokes had gone on if they crashed those jets into a couple of trailer parks in the South? I hate yankees. If it's so damned bad down here, why do they want to move here? Carpet bagging bitches.
We aren't all bad. Some of us actually care for Greeneville and enjoy living here. Lumping all northerners into that description is as bad as lumping all southerners I to the inbred ignorant red neck stereotype.
Narcoleptic

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Guarantee you this: meet me, you'll love this lil ol Yankee regardless of your hate for us in general.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 13, 2013
My worst date eva'...
Hmmm... I was e"watching him strip down. He moved with such masculine grace... I was rather enjoying myself! Until... the police handcuffed me and took me to jail. All of my other dates have been great! They don't even know I'm there...
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#8 Mar 13, 2013
A couple of days after my 21st birthday (let me point out here that I felt like hell for nearly a week afterwards, b/c my 21st landed on SuperBowl Sunday)...guy that I wasn't interested in caught me the day after & trying every excuse in the book & him not letting up, I finally agreed to dinner the next night. He took me to a nice seafood restaurant, but a seafood restaurant nonetheless, and there is nothing worse when you feel like you could puke at any moment. He then proceeded to insult me throughout the entire dinner, but when he finally got to the question "What is your normal energy output???," I finally lost my cool & lit into him. And the icing...he called a few days later to ask me out again as though things had gone well...yeah, that second date didn't happen!!! lol!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Do I have to pick just one lol!

Since: Dec 12

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Mar 13, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
Omg! Hilarious!!! You took the letters off my keyboard....synonymous to taking the words out of my mouth! Lol! My greatest hits are so legendary among friends that my identity would be known. Maybe I should post under a different name to share these comedic adventures. I can laugh now....about some of them anyhow....it might takes years to muster the courage for some recent interactions with the opposite sex.

“Why So Serious...”

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#11 Mar 13, 2013
neveragain wrote:
went out with jeff steals a while bac all he want ed was pu&$y it wont happ en agin
That's all any guy wants if he's on a date with you... some are just more patient than others....
girlfriend

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2013
considering i have been Jeff STILLS girlfriend for the last 3 years i would like to know who u are neveragain and when this date was supposed to happen. if u know him at all u know thats what he would want thats what every man wants DUH

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
well they are generally rude , if the plane crashed in the trailer park no one would jave made a big deal. guarantee it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all any guy wants if he's on a date with you... some are just more patient than others....
Hmmm... and here I thought they really liked seeing my stamp collection...

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
My worst date eva'...
Hmmm... I was e"watching him strip down. He moved with such masculine grace... I was rather enjoying myself! Until... the police handcuffed me and took me to jail. All of my other dates have been great! They don't even know I'm there...
what the???? Lol.

Duluth, GA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
A couple of days after my 21st birthday (let me point out here that I felt like hell for nearly a week afterwards, b/c my 21st landed on SuperBowl Sunday)...guy that I wasn't interested in caught me the day after & trying every excuse in the book & him not letting up, I finally agreed to dinner the next night. He took me to a nice seafood restaurant, but a seafood restaurant nonetheless, and there is nothing worse when you feel like you could puke at any moment. He then proceeded to insult me throughout the entire dinner, but when he finally got to the question "What is your normal energy output???," I finally lost my cool & lit into him. And the icing...he called a few days later to ask me out again as though things had gone well...yeah, that second date didn't happen!!! lol!!!
i had a rude one, he was also insulting. he took me out for dinner and i told him that i was going to be honest, i do not like u, you are rude and arrogant and i just want to go home. So i left $20.00 on the table for my meal and went home. He called me for another date too, was this the same guy?

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 13, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
don't feel bad, the worst ones i had was from plenty of fish. This one guy i met at a Mexican restaurant, he talked non stop, political crap, when he talked he didn't make eye contract with me, he looked up at the ceiling. And to boot he had a button up shirt without an undershirt, so all thes six inch gray hairs were sticking out everywhere. I told him that he talks too much and i need to go home.

Duluth, GA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
here's one that didn't...another pof guy... Anyway i met him at a restaurant. Real nice w had allot in common, too much in fact. He was so gay.....he was unemployed , so probably looking for a way to make his house payment.

“Why So Serious...”

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#19 Mar 13, 2013
If it worked the way men wanted, we would just walk up to a woman and say "i would like to have sex with you" then the woman would either say "ok" or "no thanks" and that would be the end of it... But the way it works, if we think we have a shot we take you out to dinner, listen to your boring stories and pretend to be interested, take you to a movie we don't want to see, and buy you things in hopes that you will sleep with us. Depending on how loose the woman is, this can go on for a few weeks before we get what we want... And even if you aren't interested you will string us on because you are getting free stuff before telling us "i'm just not ready for a relationship, let's just be friends"(that's when a man wants to say "ok then, you owe me $250, friend...). Now that I think about it, it sounds like all women are prostitutes, I know that money may not directly be changing hands, but we are paying for it...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2013
I don't think I've had one..........yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 4 min From Jenny xoxo 162
Effects from smoking cigarettes 11 min Independent1 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 23 min Jennifer Renee 5,636
***** last post wins ***** 46 min Bree_Z 595
On the 1st day of Christmas 57 min From Jenny xoxo 32
Favorite Classic Music? 2 hr Bree_Z 25
samantha 2 hr hahaha 2
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 9 hr Greene Light 277
Principal at Mosheim 14 hr Geeze Louise 79
Is Greene County inbred? Thu Mary Kresmus 37
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE