what's the difference between a booger & broccoli?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Children do not eat broccoli.
hmmm

Mosheim, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Children do not eat broccoli.
Don't tell my children that, they can't get enough of it!

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell my children that, they can't get enough of it!
which do they eat?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Nose miners?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#5 Mar 15, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Children do not eat broccoli.
Ewww, broccoli is nasty..

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Mar 15, 2013
I love it. Especially when it is fresh, green, and crunchy. Same for broccoli.

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I love it. Especially when it is fresh, green, and crunchy. Same for broccoli.
eeewwwww!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2013
If you have to ask this question, I'm doing the cooking!

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Children do not eat broccoli.
I can now see why you've had so many bad dates. What is wrong with you?
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Boogers don't make you fart?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#11 Mar 15, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> eeewwwww!
Come on. It's organic, freshly picked, and full of flavor. So is the broccoli.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. It's organic, freshly picked, and full of flavor. So is the broccoli.
Interesting enough, there's little difference between a booger and broccoli... phenomenal...
JustSayin

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Asparagus is what tastes most like SNOT so if you're little booger miners won't eat broccoli ? Bet they'll eat asparagus/snot.{Heave,gasp, choke} NASTY!

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
Asparagus is what tastes most like SNOT so if you're little booger miners won't eat broccoli ? Bet they'll eat asparagus/snot.{Heave,gasp, choke} NASTY!
i love asparagus but it makes your....oh never mind i don't want to go there. Veggies are overrated. Sometimes i just have a hunk of meat for supper.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Mar 16, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> i love asparagus but it makes your....oh never mind i don't want to go there. Veggies are overrated. Sometimes i just have a hunk of meat for supper.
I love asparagus as well. The best is the "reminders" for the next 24 hours that you ate asparagus.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 17, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> i love asparagus but it makes your....oh never mind i don't want to go there. Veggies are overrated. Sometimes i just have a hunk of meat for supper.
I can't believe I had to be the one to say this. In my house-hold, you may not get a hunk of meat for supper, but you can pretty much count on one when you turn if.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I had to be the one to say this. In my house-hold, you may not get a hunk of meat for supper, but you can pretty much count on one when you turn if.
i just dont understand.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 17, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i just dont understand.
If you were married to me, you'd understand all to well! A big hot-dog would go nice betwee those buns!

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were married to me, you'd understand all to well! A big hot-dog would go nice betwee those buns!
ok, i see

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 17, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ok, i see
Good, but you wouldn't see at the time. You would be face down in the pillows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 7 min yep 10
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 11 min yep 12
talking bout gabe vaught 43 min Hammer 16
Greene Valley 1 hr Scrounger 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 6,779
wheel tax 1 hr Scrounger 182
Jordan greenway 1 hr Karma 9
Eddie Jennings 2 hr Wondering 72
Wreck on Erwin hwy 23 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl