Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bring em on

Greeneville, TN

#142 Jul 28, 2014
Was there wrote:
Some people have said that they had emails from members of the committee voting saying that public members would have 3 minutes to speak. If that's true, show the emails...but it looks bad enough already about how the meeting was conducted that you might just hold that for the lawsuit.
Love to see those emails but maybe they are saving them for the trial! I hope Eddie has a huge lawsuit surprise for them.
Hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#144 Jul 30, 2014
Isn't it odd that the posts about Eddie and US Nitrogen have slowly been disappearing from Topix?

Not lost in the shuffle just removed!

Someone doesn't like anyone talking about Eddie or concrete time do they?

Things that make you go "hmmmm"
Sweet tea

United States

#145 Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
Isn't it odd that the posts about Eddie and US Nitrogen have slowly been disappearing from Topix?
Not lost in the shuffle just removed!
Someone doesn't like anyone talking about Eddie or concrete time do they?
Things that make you go "hmmmm"
No they don't like talking about "concrete time." It's a big BLACK EYE ( or two) for them to hide and quite a headache too....
feibleman

Kingsport, TN

#146 Jul 30, 2014
sameold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will happen they have all the power
Come on baby, kick the tires of the used carnival. Invite the Waddell-Mrs Mark Goodson ex super model woman on down for old timers day or something. She and Barbara W (now more or less retired) could take the temp of the town at the old Waddell Hardware bldg. Talk to the lawyers there. Maybe. Hangout at the Courthouse right across the street during the Overholt trial. Which will (likely story) be delayed cause he can't get a fair trial in Greene Co. Too much publicity, prejudiced opinion etc. Where will Berkeley move the trial to? West Memphis?
the mafia

Greeneville, TN

#147 Jul 30, 2014
Sweet tea wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't like talking about "concrete time." It's a big BLACK EYE ( or two) for them to hide and quite a headache too....
It seems most of Greeneville are doing their job for them hiding it. Look on Topix here! Nobody cares. Nobody wants to make any changes. They are all apathetic.
I care

Friendsville, TN

#148 Jul 30, 2014
the mafia wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems most of Greeneville are doing their job for them hiding it. Look on Topix here! Nobody cares. Nobody wants to make any changes. They are all apathetic.
Difficult to care when the threads keep being erased for some.
I care too

Greeneville, TN

#149 Jul 30, 2014
I care wrote:
<quoted text>Difficult to care when the threads keep being erased for some.
There is a lot of folks would like them all erased. They want this forgotten and the people on this forum mostly agree with Broyles and his cronies
feibleman

Kingsport, TN

#150 Aug 1, 2014
sameold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will happen they have all the power
Is it like that Mekons song Only Darkness Has the Power? or Empire of the Senseless? Or do the police and the Industrial Development Board croon to Mr Overholt, "...if they hang you I'll have a few sleepless nights" ? Now where do you suppose power comes from? Where is power from? Power's not from around here is he?......Come off it. Find your power suit, your style, lead from your strength. Dust off your overcoat and do not imitate the supine DA who cannot for the life of him figure out how to drop the charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I.Q. of average Trump supporter 2 min Need stats 1
Adam arrington 6 min why 15
Florida shooter 17 min FBI and local aut... 69
End of time is near. Ghs beat by South. Greene ... 1 hr Stephen Hawking 11
Mike fincher 1 hr Hope 1
Kiss this 1 hr Faith 1
Brian bragdon 1 hr Rick 1
Walmart stabbing 10 hr Ironical 7

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web