|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is pretty awesome. When she posts she is just trying to help out. I am sorry that you are offended by her knowledge.
Thanks, Blue Cadaver...though I'll now be accused of being you, as well...lol!!!

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Blue Cadaver...though I'll now be accused of being you, as well...lol!!!
Lol I don't think anyone can be accused to be me. I'm a special kind of weird. But I mean I guess it makes sense. No one likes you so you have to create multiple users with multiple personalities so you have someone to talk to. Seems legit

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I don't think anyone can be accused to be me. I'm a special kind of weird. But I mean I guess it makes sense. No one likes you so you have to create multiple users with multiple personalities so you have someone to talk to. Seems legit
Yep...I keep topix interesting with my many, many alter-egos...I'm just that good...lmao!!!

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...I keep topix interesting with my many, many alter-egos...I'm just that good...lmao!!!
Now don't go getting a big head :) don't go bragging about how good you are or the guy who made this thread may actually "bust a nut" as he puts it. That saying always grossed me out to be honest

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't go getting a big head :) don't go bragging about how good you are or the guy who made this thread may actually "bust a nut" as he puts it. That saying always grossed me out to be honest
Quite frankly, that saying has always confused me...does only one nut bust at a time, or do both nuts bust simultaneously...it's a mystery!!! And, the thread starter said he was willing to work with a group...evidently I'm a group all by myself...one woman...many personas.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I was told to wear a cup so you wouldn't get your nuts busted. Are we talking about the same thing here. Word Woman, have a meeting of all of you and see if you can reach a decision about this. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I Am The Magician wrote:
I was told to wear a cup so you wouldn't get your nuts busted. Are we talking about the same thing here. Word Woman, have a meeting of all of you and see if you can reach a decision about this. lol
LOL...I called an imaginary emergency meeting of my many alter-egos...we discussed it & unanimously agreed that busted nuts don't sound pleasant (well, at least that was my opinion...and of course they agreed with me, just as they do on here)...lmao ;)

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I called an imaginary emergency meeting of my many alter-egos...we discussed it & unanimously agreed that busted nuts don't sound pleasant (well, at least that was my opinion...and of course they agreed with me, just as they do on here)...lmao ;)
i love your funny post, sense of humor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i love your funny post, sense of humor.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Word Woman keeps coming to this thread. Busting a nut must really turn her on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Hmm wrote:
Word Woman keeps coming to this thread. Busting a nut must really turn her on.
Yep...you know it!!!
Man Of The World

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I've busted 3 nuts this week without you fine forum ladies. Don't be scared, it will only hurt a little.
Man Of The World

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

You ladies have been missing out. I've been busting nuts every night this week. Don't be scared, it will only hurt a little.
Laughable

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Seriously? No one in Greeneville hooks up thru topix or cl I tried! Lol don't understand why ppl even try

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search