Location hidden

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Chub-a-nut? Lose one somewhere?
who u kidding

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jul 16, 2013
tipsy wrote:
Lmao word women you are to funny
gotta love how every time word woman posts, a mysterious "white box" comes in there and pats her on the back. how many personas can one person have on topix? all hail the dowager queen of topix and all her "minions/alter egos".
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#25 Jul 16, 2013
who u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>gotta love how every time word woman posts, a mysterious "white box" comes in there and pats her on the back. how many personas can one person have on topix? all hail the dowager queen of topix and all her "minions/alter egos".
You a follower or a stalker, seem to read alot of her posts evidently. Just sayin.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2013
who u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>gotta love how every time word woman posts, a mysterious "white box" comes in there and pats her on the back. how many personas can one person have on topix? all hail the dowager queen of topix and all her "minions/alter egos".
well, obsessed one..."tipsy" posted that "pat on the back" from Greeneville, TN, so sorry to bust your theory all to hell!!! I know how much it burns you up that people actually like me/my posts on here, but you're just going to have to get over it...or keep trolling/stalking me & making an a$$ of yourself...whichever you choose!!!
who u kidding

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jul 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
well, obsessed one..."tipsy" posted that "pat on the back" from Greeneville, TN, so sorry to bust your theory all to hell!!! I know how much it burns you up that people actually like me/my posts on here, but you're just going to have to get over it...or keep trolling/stalking me & making an a$$ of yourself...whichever you choose!!!
aha! wrong one. it should burn you up how many OTHER people don't like you, your posts, and your holier than thou attitude.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 16, 2013
Man Of The World wrote:
I need to squirt a load and am offering a lucky female or group of females the opportunity to experience electrifying passion. This will be a life changing event for the lucky recipient of my magic stick. Step right up, or bend right over, ladies, it's the chance of a lifetime.
Give us a picture mister studmuffin. Let's see what you look like.

Location hidden

#29 Jul 16, 2013
who u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>aha! wrong one. it should burn you up how many OTHER people don't like you, your posts, and your holier than thou attitude.
not arguing with you under your newest troll name today...you're a loser...I know it...you know it...and I'm fairly sure everyone else knows it now, as well!!! You truly are pathetic and, again, very transparent!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#30 Jul 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
not arguing with you under your newest troll name today...you're a loser...I know it...you know it...and I'm fairly sure everyone else knows it now, as well!!! You truly are pathetic and, again, very transparent!
But she has those curves, an that long wavy hair that men compliment her on, probably more like 5 ft 2 an 225, burnt up bleach blonde, last time she shaved was to attend a funeral...lol
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#31 Jul 16, 2013
Damn, I missed the chance to use my "busted biscuits" line......lmao
yup

United States

#32 Jul 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause :) All knows who you are

Location hidden

#33 Jul 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
<quoted text>But she has those curves, an that long wavy hair that men compliment her on, probably more like 5 ft 2 an 225, burnt up bleach blonde, last time she shaved was to attend a funeral...lol
LMFAO (literally)!!! Yes, so she says...but I'm thinking you are more than likely correct. You posted and asked yesterday if it was just you that thought Nita liked to toot her own horn...and the answer is NO, you are not alone in thinking that...in fact, she is a one-woman marching band with all of the horn-tooting she does!!! ;)

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#34 Jul 16, 2013
Yes, I knew it. Nita literally blows.

Location hidden

#35 Jul 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO (literally)!!! Yes, so she says...but I'm thinking you are more than likely correct. You posted and asked yesterday if it was just you that thought Nita liked to toot her own horn...and the answer is NO, you are not alone in thinking that...in fact, she is a one-woman marching band with all of the horn-tooting she does!!! ;)
...well, maybe not a one-woman marching band b/c she'd need to remain upright for that, but seems to have a problem with falling down laughing her a$$ off...lol!!!

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#36 Jul 16, 2013
Nobody could laugh enough to lose that fat a$$

Location hidden

#37 Jul 16, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Nobody could laugh enough to lose that fat a$$
LMAO!!! I keep seeing threads pop up on here about folks hearing "loud booms"...she could be the culprit!!! ;)
always there

United States

#38 Jul 16, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a picture mister studmuffin. Let's see what you look like.
Piercing blue eyed salesman

“from parts unknown”

Location hidden

#39 Jul 16, 2013
We have some nuts here that need to be busted.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#40 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah, this alot of talk just to bust one lil ol nut, I love me some foreplay but this aint doing it for me...lol
littlescotty

United States

#41 Jul 16, 2013
Man Of The World wrote:
I need to squirt a load and am offering a lucky female or group of females the opportunity to experience electrifying passion. This will be a life changing event for the lucky recipient of my magic stick. Step right up, or bend right over, ladies, it's the chance of a lifetime.
u might wanna try the "funkfest" i heard about going on up @ the old walmart location on Stone dr. Anything and every is going on so says the ad

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jul 16, 2013
who u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>aha! wrong one. it should burn you up how many OTHER people don't like you, your posts, and your holier than thou attitude.
I think she is pretty awesome. When she posts she is just trying to help out. I am sorry that you are offended by her knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite quote? 7 min Red_Forman 8
Eddie Jennings 33 min dingleberry 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,661
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr Mad Parent 35
Richard C Yohey 1 hr to good for him 1
wheel tax 2 hr Mark 108
Local Massage Businesses 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 6
live at the valley 22 hr my opion 43
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl