Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

sometimes there is just this one person who catches you each time you fall..... i am so lucky to have that person in my life. i can truly say that i have the best husband in the world..... i wish that every person in the world could feel the love that i feel every day. just think that there should be some positive things on this forum and this is mine!!!! 11 years and still going strong.
Becky

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I love my fish.
coffee bean

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Congratulations
love my husband

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

cant believe that someone judged my post as nuts, but whatever...... i have the thing that most will never have in their life....... true and unconditional love is something that is more important than anything in this world..... other than the good Lord above
Tada

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

love my husband wrote:
sometimes there is just this one person who catches you each time you fall..... i am so lucky to have that person in my life. i can truly say that i have the best husband in the world..... i wish that every person in the world could feel the love that i feel every day. just think that there should be some positive things on this forum and this is mine!!!! 11 years and still going strong.
your name must be leisa bahaha if you only knew what hes been doing behind you back for those 11 years.
love my husband

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

no sorry my name is not this leisa........ i wont put my name on here, but trust me i know where my man has been and will be forever!!!! with me
Becky

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

love my husband wrote:
no sorry my name is not this leisa........ i wont put my name on here, but trust me i know where my man has been and will be forever!!!! with me
That's really great and I hope so.:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I'm happy for you, and I'm a let you finish, but beyonce has one of the greatest marriages of all time!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I'm happy for you, and I'm a let you finish, but beyonce has one of the greatest marriages of all time!
So, you're in the know about Beyonce and Jay-Z's marriage?
critic

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Too bad the singing and dancing thing isn't working out as well for her!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're in the know about Beyonce and Jay-Z's marriage?
That was my Kanye west impression.
Hartford ky lady

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Well very happy for you. You must be doing something right. Both of you.
tjk

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

love my husband wrote:
That is awsome! I hope that ot stays that wau forever! Never let your gaurd down though! I have been married for 14 years now. You have made it threw the 7 year itch but the worst is yet to come! Number 13! I was where u are now then the 13 th year hit amd he cheated on me. I did not leave him though, we made it through it but most do not! I will pray that the 13 th year is good to you not bad!
love my husband

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

thank you for the kind words..... but i can almost guarantee that i wont have to worry about cheating or anything else... he went thru a horrible marraige before and knows what he has now....
tjk wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awsome! I hope that ot stays that wau forever! Never let your gaurd down though! I have been married for 14 years now. You have made it threw the 7 year itch but the worst is yet to come! Number 13! I was where u are now then the 13 th year hit amd he cheated on me. I did not leave him though, we made it through it but most do not! I will pray that the 13 th year is good to you not bad!
love my husband

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

wow, wish i had looked before i put those numbers in there..... spelled marriage wrong lol..... forgive the typo
Spelling Bee

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

love my husband wrote:
wow, wish i had looked before i put those numbers in there..... spelled marriage wrong lol..... forgive the typo
I would divorce you for that. I like a woman who can spell. Nothing else matters if she can't spell.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

love my husband wrote:
It's nice that u have that & I hope it goes that way for many more years for u both :)
princess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I love my puppy and I know for a fact she isn't two faced...she hasn't told a secret yet:-)
twinkles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Love is....having to get up every night and seek other sleeping arrangements due to the partner snoring so loud that the neighbors can hear it. Staying with a partner like that is called love my friends lol
Want a Love like that

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

love my husband wrote:
I'm very happy for you. I've been with my husband 32 years. I know he loves me but he has a hard time showing it. His Father is warped when it comes to things like Love and Emotions so as a kid they had to hide any feelings that weren't logical or reasonable.
I know one day, I will feel loved and cherished by him. I pray for it everyday. I've seen lots of changes in my husband. He doesn't believe in God the way I do but he says he doesn't rule it out. I will never give up on him. I love him with all my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••