Ed Kershaw for District Attorney Gene...

Ed Kershaw for District Attorney General 2014!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Supporter

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Greeneville is honored to have such an upstanding citizen run.....got kershaw?.....you should, justice requires it!
What A Joke

Fremont, CA

#2 Feb 28, 2012
You've got to be kidding...
AWESOME ED

Gallatin, TN

#3 Feb 28, 2012
What A Joke wrote:
You've got to be kidding...
I hope it is not a joke. Ed is AWESOME. The ONLY reason you would not like Ed is because your jealous of him, his education and his values. Now go try and emulate them.
Patsy

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2012
AWESOME ED wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is not a joke. Ed is AWESOME. The ONLY reason you would not like Ed is because your jealous of him, his education and his values. Now go try and emulate them.
LOL I guess he would be better than Hensley.
truth

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 3, 2012
AWESOME ED wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is not a joke. Ed is AWESOME. The ONLY reason you would not like Ed is because your jealous of him, his education and his values. Now go try and emulate them.
Education is a good thing to have.But heart and soul is even better. if he has that as well and without having an egotistical attitude. and do not think that he is better than everyone else. and is very fair and just. without being to harsh and overbearing then he will be perfect for the job.plus he is HOT!!!
heheh

Brentwood, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2012
I love this guy. He paid me to have sex in a threesome. I then sent the money to my small family in the shack.
truth

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2012
heheh wrote:
I love this guy. He paid me to have sex in a threesome. I then sent the money to my small family in the shack.
I would have one with him any time!
be nice

Gallatin, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I would have one with him any time!
Sorry but Ed is a happy married man. Go find your own guy.
Get Real

Fremont, CA

#9 Mar 4, 2012
He's just another good ol boy Greeneville insider.
grovey girl gville

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Actually when I was down and out and these rich ass lawyers would not hear me Ed Kershaw was human. I have known Ed for over 18 years not personally but when you need a good lawyer and honest help he will. If he can not do it guess what he dont bull crap you. I will vote for him just because he is a honest and strong citizen. Greeneville needs family men in office to help get us on our feet we need jobs and Ed will listen Vote for Kershaw.
old friend

Charlotte, NC

#11 Nov 5, 2012
grovey girl gville wrote:
Actually when I was down and out and these rich ass lawyers would not hear me Ed Kershaw was human. I have known Ed for over 18 years not personally but when you need a good lawyer and honest help he will. If he can not do it guess what he dont bull crap you. I will vote for him just because he is a honest and strong citizen. Greeneville needs family men in office to help get us on our feet we need jobs and Ed will listen Vote for Kershaw.
i agree he is a good one
Really

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 20, 2014
Didn't he have a wreck driving under the influence and didn't even spend time in jail
Didnt Get Kershaw

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2014
Really wrote:
Didn't he have a wreck driving under the influence and didn't even spend time in jail
He has connections with the power structure in town. Why should he serve time?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2014
Really wrote:
Didn't he have a wreck driving under the influence and didn't even spend time in jail
He did....and he is the far from a 'family' man. He is scum.
ThaTruthTruth

Dillsboro, NC

#22 Mar 24, 2014
Vote for Dan Armstrong he's the real deal
yes yes

Greeneville, TN

#23 Mar 31, 2014
do not vote for ed
NOWAYINH

Campobello, SC

#24 Mar 31, 2014
Supporter wrote:
Greeneville is honored to have such an upstanding citizen run.....got kershaw?.....you should, justice requires it!
If you've "got Kershaw", keep him, because the rest of us don't want him as district attorney.
yeah okay

Greeneville, TN

#25 Mar 31, 2014
Isn't he the one that hit that car on 11e... where the girl was seriously injured, moved his car over to subway, told people passing by to keep going nothing to look at here, and was never charged???

Yeah just what we need yet another corrupt person in office!
ABBACADABRA

Nashville, TN

#26 Apr 4, 2014
He will not get my vote! He's been stopped several times for dui, and has never been charged, or is it ever reported in the Greeneville Sun? No because he uses his so called "positon" to keep it quiet. Seems I've also heard, that he thinks he's the real "ladies" man. I do not trust him.
Couch Potato

Lawrenceburg, TN

#27 Apr 5, 2014
I seen Ed at lots of ball games. He shook my hand once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Angie Jones 14 min Shela 7
Vols are back (Feb '15) 1 hr Florida Georgia l... 63
Hillary: Uranium hyper-dealer/Sexual HYPER-PRED... 1 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 2
hippa violation at doctors office (Dec '13) 3 hr frustrated 17
FAUXNews condones Weinstein behavior 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 11
Josh fortner 6 hr Tara F 2
Max Planck For Sheriff 6 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 668
Why won't Angie Jones family help with her fune... 7 hr Discussed With You 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages