Most Memorable Last Episodes

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TV Shows

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Let's discuss the most memorable final episodes of some of the greatest TV shows. I remember the Cheers finale where they turned off the lights.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2013
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Jericho
Prison Break
Dexter
Buffy
Seinfeld
Lost
24
Friends
Smallville
The Sopranos
Heroes
True Blood
Alias
The Office
House

Just to name a few...
TV Shows

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Friends, Seinfeld, and House are the only good ones out of that whole list. TWD is not over yet and you left out classics such as M*A*S*H. I was hoping to discuss them not really just list them.
oldtimer

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 21, 2013
TV Shows wrote:
Friends, Seinfeld, and House are the only good ones out of that whole list. TWD is not over yet and you left out classics such as M*A*S*H. I was hoping to discuss them not really just list them.
Dallas was great

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 21, 2013
TV Shows wrote:
Friends, Seinfeld, and House are the only good ones out of that whole list. TWD is not over yet and you left out classics such as M*A*S*H. I was hoping to discuss them not really just list them.
Mash sucked a$$ but that's only my opinion... as your entire statement is yours. A list is a good starting point for those that can't think of all the series that have ended. I was only trying to add to your thread that wasn't getting sh!t commentary...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
<quoted text>Dallas was great
Dallas sucked a$$ too. Again, my opinion. Miami Vice - old school (just like the rest of your crap) The only reason all those series lasted any time at all is because there were only three freaking channels on TV.
Good reason

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2013
It probably wasn't getting any commentary because it is a normal thread, not some weird one that all of you stupid BLUE NAMES run into the f*ing ground with all of your back and forth idiocies.

Since: Sep 10

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2013
The office isn't over yet. This is the last season though.
going nutso

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas sucked a$$ too. Again, my opinion. Miami Vice - old school (just like the rest of your crap) The only reason all those series lasted any time at all is because there were only three freaking channels on TV.
Need a misplaced????

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Good reason wrote:
It probably wasn't getting any commentary because it is a normal thread, not some weird one that all of you stupid BLUE NAMES run into the f*ing ground with all of your back and forth idiocies.
See... now your are completely of topic...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2013
NoLongerActive wrote:
The office isn't over yet. This is the last season though.
Seriously? It's still running? I actually watched the first few seasons... quite funny...
Good reason

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2013
NoLongerActive wrote:
The office isn't over yet. This is the last season though.
Watch it there!! You are correcting a BLUE NAMER!! Do it too much and all of their pagers will go off and they will be all over this topic.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 21, 2013
going nutso wrote:
<quoted text>Need a misplaced????
Huh? Do I need a misplaced? I'm Lost (like that one season you think doesn't belong in the "Ending Seasons" thread...)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>See... now your are completely of topic...
Off*
TV Shows

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mash sucked a$$ but that's only my opinion... as your entire statement is yours. A list is a good starting point for those that can't think of all the series that have ended. I was only trying to add to your thread that wasn't getting sh!t commentary...
Oh I get it!!! I didn't post it correctly for you idiots to understand. I was supposed to create a poll and misspell every damn word in it and make up retarded answers to the poll. Then and only then would you guys be able to contribute to the discussion. I wasn't being hateful when I replied back nor did I care if my topic had a little flame next to it.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Apr 21, 2013
M*A*S*H* was an excellent series that had in my opinion the perfect send off. When the helicopter lifts off and Honeycutt takes off on the motorcycle and you see the words in the rocks... Great scene. Even though it is not a sitcom I thought the tonight show with Johnny Carson had two excellent final episodes. The last one with guests (Bette Midler and Robin Williams) could not have been better. Then the final episode where they showed clips was a great way to send Johnny out.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 21, 2013
TV Shows wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I get it!!! I didn't post it correctly for you idiots to understand. I was supposed to create a poll and misspell every damn word in it and make up retarded answers to the poll. Then and only then would you guys be able to contribute to the discussion. I wasn't being hateful when I replied back nor did I care if my topic had a little flame next to it.
No worries... was just trying to add to the thread cause I thought it was cool. Sorry I imposed.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
M*A*S*H* was an excellent series that had in my opinion the perfect send off. When the helicopter lifts off and Honeycutt takes off on the motorcycle and you see the words in the rocks... Great scene. Even though it is not a sitcom I thought the tonight show with Johnny Carson had two excellent final episodes. The last one with guests (Bette Midler and Robin Williams) could not have been better. Then the final episode where they showed clips was a great way to send Johnny out.
<3
Nice
TV Shows

United States

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Yeah the M*A*S*H one was like a movie. I think it was 2.5 hours long. I wonder how they would do a finale for the Simpsons if/when they decided to end it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Some how... I feel... we will prolly all fart at the same time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Bible Study] Two creation stories 22 min Trunketeer 9
Greene County commisioner charged with solicita... 32 min Dr Wu 104
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 33 min employee 45
Poll What u gonna do Memoral Day? 1 hr Dr Wu 7
Poll U having troubles with dears this yeer? 2 hr Judas James 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Judas James 7,915
Poll Y U dont play goff? 2 hr Luther Lark 5
Stephen Jennings 11 hr commonsense 18
GHS Assistant Principal fired 13 hr jeckylandhyde 53
tiptons 18 hr curious 34
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]