Obama

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I think in all actuality that most Hispanics are neither Republican or Democrat. This is only MY opinion but I feel that they would vote for the one who gives them the most. Most of them receive the same benefits as American citizens, even though a lot are illegal. Medicaid, food stamps etc...etc. But I have to say that a lot of Americans vote for the one who gives the most benefits too. I saw a 35 yr old man try for years to get disability. Nothing wrong with him. Back, feet, hips. Healthy as a horse, just didn't want to work. Went to Woodridge checked himself in and got immediate disability. We have a very flawed system and many, many take advantage of it!

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

idk wrote:
This is offtopic, but why are all your post labeled as spam? Back to subject, I would like to see maybe a Paul Ryan or a Marco Rubio or a Rand Paul be elected next time. I am also really liking the Dr. that has been on TV lately. Dr. Benjamin Carson (I think). Very interesting man. These are all just my opinion, nobody has to agree with me, and I'm sure many won't.
Offtopic: I have an 'admirer' who brands as spam any post he/she runs across with my name on it. Doesn't matter: opinion, statement of fact, agreement, etc. Ontopic: Keeping in mind that I'm a liberal Democrat, with the exception of Ryan the names you listed would have been much more worthy Republican POTUS candidates in 2012 than Romney. I, keeping in mind my affiliation, consider Ryan a lightweight. Spammer, you may proceed!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wholesale gas is up 6 cents today....that will translate into a dime price hike by the weekend. Has Barry figured out how o retrofit a wndmill for the top of a car yet?
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Kohlrabi" you don't have to worry about me spamming you, I like an honest decent discussion and your opinion is just that. We all have one. I myself and Republican, but if the candidate running is not someone that I agree with, I will vote for the most worthy candidate regardless of party. Don't know if you have listened to Dr. Carson, but I am very impressed. Others may not be, but I like him. Someone asked him if he would consider running in the next election and he just smiled. He has some great ideas.

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

As unpopular as he may be in some circles, the POTUS had a great point to Congress on Tuesday: Paraphrased,'Put it to a vote.' Win or lose, Congressional members must stop stalling and posturing and legislate! You know, the job they were elected to do. Spammer, are you there?
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have to say there is nothing I like about Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi to name a few. I'm sure there are some on the Republican side that people don't like either, but in these three so much arrogance just surrounds them. They don't even have to talk to see it. Harry Reid was on TV earlier saying "we must make a decision, in 2 hrs or less we will have no Secretary of Defense." Ok. We had one when Benghazi happened and it didn't help. People still got killed. From someone who hasn't proposed a budget in 4 years, why is he worried about a 2 hr. span of time?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

idk wrote:
I have to say there is nothing I like about Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi to name a few. I'm sure there are some on the Republican side that people don't like either, but in these three so much arrogance just surrounds them. They don't even have to talk to see it. Harry Reid was on TV earlier saying "we must make a decision, in 2 hrs or less we will have no Secretary of Defense." Ok. We had one when Benghazi happened and it didn't help. People still got killed. From someone who hasn't proposed a budget in 4 years, why is he worried about a 2 hr. span of time?
AMEN!!!!
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Seriously! We have trillions of dollars in debt, s huge spending problem, healthcare issues, gun rights issues and so much more, and the only thing the news networks have reported on tonight is the fact that Marco Rubio took a sip of water during his speech. A drink of water people, come on. It's not like he's the first to ever do it!!

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

idk wrote:
Seriously! We have trillions of dollars in debt, s huge spending problem, healthcare issues, gun rights issues and so much more, and the only thing the news networks have reported on tonight is the fact that Marco Rubio took a sip of water during his speech. A drink of water people, come on. It's not like he's the first to ever do it!!
True, not the first and certainly not the last. However, giving the rebuttal speech is supposed to be an honor if not an audition to be a major player in either party. Basically, Rubio blew the image. He looked nervous, was obviously sweating up a storm, and capped it with the water bottle fiasco. Perception being everything American viewers probably cannot remember his talking points but certainly remember his image on national tv. Look for that film clip to be trotted out by his opponent whenever he stands for election for anything in the future. If he overcomes the image it will take a long time and effort on his part. Here spammer, spammer!
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'd still vote for him. Just shows that he's not so stiff and staunch that he doesn't have a human side to him. Others have done it with nothing said, so this will fade away too when they find something new to nitpick. If someone would not vote for him because of a small glitch like that then in my opinion they aren't smart enough to vote in the first place.

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

idk wrote:
I'd still vote for him. Just shows that he's not so stiff and staunch that he doesn't have a human side to him. Others have done it with nothing said, so this will fade away too when they find something new to nitpick. If someone would not vote for him because of a small glitch like that then in my opinion they aren't smart enough to vote in the first place.
Agree conditionally. Political opponents WILL use that clip in some sort of scenario wherein Rubio is held to be liable to fold under pressure. Here spammer,spammer!
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think they may be fooled. I think he is tougher than they give him credit for. Don't think he will fold, think he will rise to the occasion and prove how tough he is. He's a very intelligent man, he won't cave under pressure.

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

idk wrote:
I think they may be fooled. I think he is tougher than they give him credit for. Don't think he will fold, think he will rise to the occasion and prove how tough he is. He's a very intelligent man, he won't cave under pressure.
Nothing to do but watch and wait. Come on spammer I know you're out there.
Dont let the door hit you

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 15, 2013
 
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do but watch and wait. Come on spammer I know you're out there.
What would be your take had Rubio been a Democrat, rebutting President Bush?

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dont let the door hit you wrote:
<quoted text>What would be your take had Rubio been a Democrat, rebutting President Bush?
Probably would have felt the same. Failed the audition and has a lot of work to do to get out from under. My post #30 is an observation of the performance, not politics. Lots can happen before the 2016 POTUS election. Looking for my spammer.
idk

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Watch Hannity tonight at 9. Dr. Carson is going to be on there and just give your honest impression of him.
Dont let the door hit you

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Probably would have felt the same. Failed the audition and has a lot of work to do to get out from under. My post #30 is an observation of the performance, not politics. Lots can happen before the 2016 POTUS election. Looking for my spammer.
I think that the left wing media blew it way out of proportion. Obama looked really bad, stuttering and stammering at a campaign speech in Abingdon, and the media chose to ignore it. He looked really stupid when he gave his NCAA basketball picks, and butchered the spelling of Syracuse twice , while the reporter covered for him , and the rest of the media chose to ignore it. Google those 2 instances, and tell me he looked like anything other than an idiot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Dont let the door hit you wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the left wing media blew it way out of proportion. Obama looked really bad, stuttering and stammering at a campaign speech in Abingdon, and the media chose to ignore it. He looked really stupid when he gave his NCAA basketball picks, and butchered the spelling of Syracuse twice , while the reporter covered for him , and the rest of the media chose to ignore it. Google those 2 instances, and tell me he looked like anything other than an idiot.
And don't forget the, I believe, 57 States comment. That was just ignorant!!
Dont let the door hit you

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

jimbo102 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget the, I believe, 57 States comment. That was just ignorant!!
How about his pronunciation of corpsman? He pronounced it CORPSEman instead of COREman, and several times. Google Obama saying corpsman. God forbid if that had been Sarah Palin or Dan Quayle. We would have never heard the end of how stupid they were. What did the media have to say? Silence.

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

idk wrote:
Watch Hannity tonight at 9. Dr. Carson is going to be on there and just give your honest impression of him.
Unfortunately I logged off and was doing something else until just now. Will watch for rerun or look him up on Wikipedia. Come on spammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••