Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I will also bow out now... Thank you for not getting nasty about it either... It's people like that could restore my faith in humanity...
How have you been, you hot little cupcake lol

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I will also bow out now... Thank you for not getting nasty about it either... It's people like that could restore my faith in humanity...
Just try to surround yourself with the "right crowd" or person(s). Then it all becomes a bit easier to manage the bad times when there are some good times to keep you hopeful and patient for the next good time.:)

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
How have you been, you hot little cupcake lol
I've been experimenting with being weird for the last couple months....I also went mad for awhile, did me a world of good... Last week I talked to my table for three days straight to see how it would react. Yesterday I pretended I was a lemon and jumped in and out of a gin and tonic. I couldn't find a gin and tonic big enough so I found a pond that thought it was a gin and tonic and jumped in and out of it.... So all in all I've been good...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I've been experimenting with being weird for the last couple months....I also went mad for awhile, did me a world of good... Last week I talked to my table for three days straight to see how it would react. Yesterday I pretended I was a lemon and jumped in and out of a gin and tonic. I couldn't find a gin and tonic big enough so I found a pond that thought it was a gin and tonic and jumped in and out of it.... So all in all I've been good...
Sweet! I skipped the whole experimenting stage and just went all out weird when I was 5. Meh, I just kept going with it.
I like how your pond thought it was a gin and tonic. My jaeger bomb thought it was a pond. I went fishing in it. Imagine my surprise when I actually caught a fish... damn thing nearly took my arm off (the jaeger bomb not the fish)... I quit drinking for a few days (2 days. Any more than one is a few) So... time for a few shots (a pint. Did u think I'd say two? Are you mad? Err... wait...)

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet! I skipped the whole experimenting stage and just went all out weird when I was 5. Meh, I just kept going with it.
I like how your pond thought it was a gin and tonic. My jaeger bomb thought it was a pond. I went fishing in it. Imagine my surprise when I actually caught a fish... damn thing nearly took my arm off (the jaeger bomb not the fish)... I quit drinking for a few days (2 days. Any more than one is a few) So... time for a few shots (a pint. Did u think I'd say two? Are you mad? Err... wait...)
I ment to say experiment with different ways to be weird... I tried to teach myself to fly and failed miserably... I got the falling thing down pat after about a dozen tries, the failing to hit the ground part gave me some trouble though... I quit drinking once, worst half hour of my life... I noticed that as you start to sober up all of your insecurities and feelings and emotions start to come out and life really starts to suck... I vowed to newer do that again (unless I have weed that is, that hides all of your shortcomings better than booze alone...)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I ment to say experiment with different ways to be weird... I tried to teach myself to fly and failed miserably... I got the falling thing down pat after about a dozen tries, the failing to hit the ground part gave me some trouble though... I quit drinking once, worst half hour of my life... I noticed that as you start to sober up all of your insecurities and feelings and emotions start to come out and life really starts to suck... I vowed to newer do that again (unless I have weed that is, that hides all of your shortcomings better than booze alone...)
Have you tried flying from a higher point? I think the key is building speed while falling. Instead of flapping your arms like wings, let your shirt fill with air and pump it. I bet that'll do the trick!
I thought I was allergic to my eye lashes once so I plucked them all out. The sneezing didn't let up so I shaved my eye brows. Turns out it was the pepper I was sniffing to easy my foot cramp... who'd have thought? Thought I was invisible for an entire weak last year. I just woke up one morning and felt like no one could see me. If it weren't for wearing my batman belt, I'm sure I'd have gotten away with peeing on my neighbor's porch... If you knew how weird my neighbor is, you'd have wanted to pee on her porch also.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried flying from a higher point? I think the key is building speed while falling. Instead of flapping your arms like wings, let your shirt fill with air and pump it. I bet that'll do the trick!
I thought I was allergic to my eye lashes once so I plucked them all out. The sneezing didn't let up so I shaved my eye brows. Turns out it was the pepper I was sniffing to easy my foot cramp... who'd have thought? Thought I was invisible for an entire weak last year. I just woke up one morning and felt like no one could see me. If it weren't for wearing my batman belt, I'm sure I'd have gotten away with peeing on my neighbor's porch... If you knew how weird my neighbor is, you'd have wanted to pee on her porch also.
I'll have to give the higher point thing some serious thought... Pepper is good for cramps, but you have to use it as a supistory.... The thing with your neighbor is partly my fault... I also wear a Batman belt and enjoy pissing on things... I thought I was blind for 4 days, but it turned out I was just wearing too big of a hat...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to give the higher point thing some serious thought... Pepper is good for cramps, but you have to use it as a supistory.... The thing with your neighbor is partly my fault... I also wear a Batman belt and enjoy pissing on things... I thought I was blind for 4 days, but it turned out I was just wearing too big of a hat...
lol those darn big hats will getcha every time...
You are still quite amazing and amazingly funny

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one more thing I love about you. Spread your legs and FLY! Just land over here where we can afford them! Still luv ya!
Love you too, hot stuff!!! ;)

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Greeneville Goblin wrote:
"Humanitarianism can also be described as the acceptance of every human being for plainly just being another human, ignoring and abolishing biased social views, prejudice, and racism in the process, if utilized individually as a practiced viewpoint, or mindset."
Not so sure you can call yourself that. Others may not have the same values as I, but they must have some kind of moral compass? Something inside that says this is wrong? Abortion is a very tasking act on the mind and the females body as well. Not all cases are the same, that is why I mentioned using abortion as a last resort in medical terms. Really though, I would venture to say that humans are given too much freedom when it comes to having children. You are on to something, but forcing an abortion due to finances or a parents well being is a bit absurd. Many successful people are from broken/not so loving families and homes. It is about the teachings the child gets and the opportunities they are given to lead a successful life. It does not cost money to love someone,just to clothe them, feed them, and house them. That is where society as a whole has let the "poor" down and refuse to help any more than they must. If everyone that was well off, or at least stable, would throw in a helping hand to those in need... well this situation wouldn't even be relevant to us. As far as "bringing a life into this cruel world", well it is only as grim as you allow it to be.Everyone hits road blocks and has mishaps. That is life and how we learn lessons. It is also something a lot of people let consume them. Me and my wife are working members of this great county and struggle daily. But, it is a will to live and prosper that drives us. Our son was not expected and we have needed a lot of help with him when he was first born. There is where the community and friends come in, it makes a difference. Just to baby sit while someone goes to work, it's a godsend at times. If you honestly do not want children, maybe you should help those who are in need with theirs? Not saying that you do not, just saying. We return the favors in any way possible, be it helping family with cleaning up after a bad storm, or lending a friend 20$ for necessities. We do the same for our friends with kids in hope that the good deeds come back in our favor, and they normally do one way or another.
that was so kind and well said. You are a good man. Your family I'd fortunate to have you.
DDP

Bevier, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

I feel making a woman pregnant isn't a nice thing to do to her. Even if she thinks it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE