Thinking about getting a vasectomy

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#45 May 26, 2013
Honeydo wrote:
You are like a moma ddgs that don't care after their young. They even eat their own babies. That's the catagory you are in. No more smart remarks. I've got ways and the people that will make your neck 3 feet longer than it already is. LEAVE MY DEAD DAUGHTET OUR OF THIS. iF
Maybe we can go as a group. You all sound crazier than hell.with no heart or compassion.
GOD HAD BLESSED YOU WITH A CHILD YOU WOULD KNOW HOW i FEEL. i GUESS THAT'S SHY hE DIDN'T.
1. Read my post #35 AGAIN. 2. How bright is it to physically threaten anonymous posters on a public forum? 3. YOU brought all this up and, and if you really wanted to be left alone, why are you continuing to read and respond to this stuff?
Babydoll

Greeneville, TN

#46 May 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>1. Read my post #35 AGAIN. 2. How bright is it to physically threaten anonymous posters on a public forum? 3. YOU brought all this up and, and if you really wanted to be left alone, why are you continuing to read and respond to this stuff?
Why are you? Are you that lonely and have no friends? So you pick on women, you are a real hunk of a man aren't you? NOT. Pick on a man, that will change your attitude.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#47 May 26, 2013
Babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you? Are you that lonely and have no friends? So you pick on women, you are a real hunk of a man aren't you? NOT. Pick on a man, that will change your attitude.
MASOCHIST!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#48 May 26, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
With my general dislike if kids and belief that the world is already overpopulated, I don't think that I could in good conscious bring another one into the world. After talking it over with my wife she is in somewhat agreement, plus she doesn't think she would want to ruin her body by getting knocked up.
So I'm thing about getting a vasectomy so she doesn't have to worry about taking birth control. We have basically decided that if we ever decided we wanted a kid we would just adopt.
So for all of my haters out there, you don't have to worry about me bringing a mini me into this world....
Who the hell cares? I sure don't.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49 May 26, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares? I sure don't.
Me.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#50 May 26, 2013
Babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>My right arm is broken. I went through secretatial school, took accounting, computer classes. So, I imagine on a good day I can out type you. I can still do shorthand, what can you do, clap of the mouth?
Just because you can "patt-a-cake" while your arm is broken doesn't mean you have a clue... Leave these guys alone. You're icky and power tripping where it is certainly not due. You are not a "sensitive lady." You're an "uneducated b!tch." For all your talk... you really should proof read your posts.
herenow

Greeneville, TN

#51 May 26, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
With my general dislike if kids and belief that the world is already overpopulated, I don't think that I could in good conscious bring another one into the world. After talking it over with my wife she is in somewhat agreement, plus she doesn't think she would want to ruin her body by getting knocked up.
So I'm thing about getting a vasectomy so she doesn't have to worry about taking birth control. We have basically decided that if we ever decided we wanted a kid we would just adopt.
So for all of my haters out there, you don't have to worry about me bringing a mini me into this world....
after reading your posts I have to agree with the thought that your on my nerves and another you would be unbearable. BUT! if you are looking for somewhere to cut please think about the area 6 inches from your thumb heading to your elbow. Remember along the arm not across wins the prize.
yep

Johnson City, TN

#52 May 27, 2013
This post id getting stranger by the minute.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#53 May 27, 2013
yep wrote:
This post id getting stranger by the minute.
hi ya Yep! What u going to do today? Hope u have fun. I gotta work, itll be a good day.
yep

Johnson City, TN

#54 May 27, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>hi ya Yep! What u going to do today? Hope u have fun. I gotta work, itll be a good day.
Hey Kristi. Too hot to work. Hope you're not going to be outside.
burrito sandwich

Groveland, FL

#55 May 27, 2013
What if the doc sneezes and cuts your weiner off?!
Missy

Kingsport, TN

#56 May 27, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
With your "general dislike of kids", you don't need any....biological, adopted or otherwise.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#58 May 27, 2013
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
With your "general dislike of kids", you don't need any....biological, adopted or otherwise.
I know, that's why I don't want any of the little shits... everyone says it'll be different if they are mine.... but what if its not, what if I think my kids are bastards....

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#60 May 27, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If they take after you, they probably would be bastards, hypothetically saying!
Probably would be...
Stick in the rear

Bristol, TN

#61 May 27, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that's why I don't want any of the little shits... everyone says it'll be different if they are mine.... but what if its not, what if I think my kids are bastards....
To the moderator. You let this piece of shit talk about beating up kids and won't let me post what I think about him. You are as big of a piece of shit as he is.
burrito sandwich

Groveland, FL

#62 May 27, 2013
You guys have gotten way off topic here. Let's get back to what's important...what if the doc sneezes as he is going to "snip snip" and cuts the 'ole weiner off?! You'll be wishing you'd stuck with the tried and true Trojan..huh?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#63 May 27, 2013
It'll clear your spunk right up,really.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#64 May 28, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kristi. Too hot to work. Hope you're not going to be outside.
nah i work in air conditioned apartments. That is if the ac isnt broke. Then thats a bad day!
Devin

Macon, MO

#65 Jul 16, 2013
Should you (man) tell your wife/girlfriend you've had a vasectomy? Myself I think not! I think just tell her you don't want kids/more kids. She don't need to know you've took steps to keep her from getting pregnant! A woman can have an abortion without the husband/boyfriend knowing. So why not the same for man and vasectomies?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#66 Jul 16, 2013
Devin wrote:
Should you (man) tell your wife/girlfriend you've had a vasectomy? Myself I think not! I think just tell her you don't want kids/more kids. She don't need to know you've took steps to keep her from getting pregnant! A woman can have an abortion without the husband/boyfriend knowing. So why not the same for man and vasectomies?
Funny you should say this,I've a friend that didn't tell and wifey came up swell bellied. He went and got checked and sure nuf' his stuff was clear. Home he went and dropped the bomb on the unfaithful mother to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expose your snitch 4 min Just Me 33
Where to find men to play-- must be discreet (Sep '12) 26 min Nobody 30
the blacks 33 min Amber Lockhart 13
Easy girls 35 min Sedaka 7
crusin in greeneville 37 min Palease 4
No surprise here. 48 min katie 6
Mark furgason is a piece of (Oct '12) 1 hr A Friend 20
Idiot in charge! 17 hr curious 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web