First Prev
of 8
Next Last
You betcha

Greeneville, TN

#145 Apr 4, 2013
OMG wrote:
This is the reason most of Greeneville dont like blacks. Always bringing racism up. Why dont the blacks in this community act like something. When something happens dont go crying around that its because your black. There is alot of murders white and black that they know who done it but they have never arrested anyone because of lack of evidence. If you think your that mistreated pack your bags and go somewhere else.
Bobby Bird for example

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#146 Apr 5, 2013
Ur luck is fixing to run out Steve Haun I hope ur ready.. ha ha can't wait to see y squirm.
STEVE HAUN MURDERER

Faith, NC

#147 Apr 5, 2013
Steve your karma will meet you soon!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#148 Apr 6, 2013
Who did he murder.. I know he shot someone n the head ... they didn't die. Is there something else going ob with him ???
STEVE HAUN MURDERER wrote:
Steve your karma will meet you soon!!!!!!!!!!
dre84

Greeneville, TN

#149 Sep 21, 2013
steve is a lot of things, son, brother, father, husband, friend and enemy. He gave me a job and home when no one else would. I respect him for that. and always will.

Location hidden

#150 Oct 12, 2013
Wow really.. he's nit been a husband for years.. he thinks he can do anything and get away with it... he might have helped u when u was down n out but I bet u he had an agenda to helping u... he don't do sh*t for free Ir out pf the goodness of his heart.. trust me I've none him for 32 years....
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

#151 Oct 12, 2013
the main mane wrote:
Steve Haun is a rich greeneville resident who in late Feb. 2013 shot a black man who happens to be named carlos in the head almost killing him. This was done because he caught his daughter dating the black man. He is a White Supremacist with ties to the Arian Brotherhood and the KKK. No prosecution has taken place because of his wealth I guess.
The Arian brother hood and kkk are not affiliated either each other.

“~Love conquers all~”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#152 Oct 12, 2013
Just Me wrote:
First you should get in contact with the Sheriff or the DA.

If that does no good, then contact State Police and if they don't help call the State Attorney General. Just keep making calls until you get justice.

WJHL might even be able to help.

Email investigative story ideas: inyourcorner@wjhl.com
If you know anything truthful about this case get in touch with the Ass. D.A. In Greeneville.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#153 Oct 13, 2013
The truth wrote:
What is correct as my dad comes.n to my house he hits my room mate
as when I see who it is I start pushing him out the door and then he shots Los n the head Idk one of them was asleep and didn't see.net hing and Idk what the other.girl.told them
Have you.been smoking crack?

Location hidden

#154 Oct 13, 2013
No I have not been smoking crack......
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you.been smoking crack?

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#155 Nov 29, 2013
BLACK MAN FROM G wrote:
Yea I know the Hauns. B and steve. They good people and na she and been wit tha whole town. This girl clean. Use to be fire now kinda smolder. But tis bout her daddy. so nobody else say her name. Come on B the only reason you taking a bashing from all des peep is u getting on here tellin everybody to leave you alone. Studio Gangsters and internet thugs is all they are. Come see me B u know me as T-Top.
she wont sleep with you as long as you publisize it man be smart hit fb and just get her number then she will meet ya
Hilarious

Greeneville, TN

#157 Jan 21, 2014
Just give Steve the gun the back so he can finish what he started. At least that way everyone will be able to get over it and stop making it a big deal. Hell if I caught my daughter with a black guy I would shoot him too.
boom

Oak Ridge, NC

#158 Jan 21, 2014
So sick of the "black community" all the time crying about how bad they have it. Boo hoo.... Life's a bitch, deal with it BOOM!!!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#159 Jan 21, 2014
Hilarious wrote:
Just give Steve the gun the back so he can finish what he started. At least that way everyone will be able to get over it and stop making it a big deal. Hell if I caught my daughter with a black guy I would shoot him too.
Why would you shoot Steve Haun if you caught your daughter with a black guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheel tax 6 min cougarnut 123
Merry Christmas from Mrs. Roberson! 8 min Mrs Roberson 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 12 min Mrs Roberson 5,592
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 min Mrs Roberson 106
casey holt at ghs (Aug '13) 1 hr Sarah 13
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 2 hr Dixie iron fist 23
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr Auntie 60
Greeneville Snobs 13 hr Independent1 27
Why so paranoid? 16 hr Dixie iron fist 80
Feeling lonely for the holidays 16 hr Dixie iron fist 131
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE