OMG

Greeneville, TN

#124 Apr 1, 2013
This is the reason most of Greeneville dont like blacks. Always bringing racism up. Why dont the blacks in this community act like something. When something happens dont go crying around that its because your black. There is alot of murders white and black that they know who done it but they have never arrested anyone because of lack of evidence. If you think your that mistreated pack your bags and go somewhere else.
kris long

United States

#125 Apr 1, 2013
for CARLOS wrote:
Please GCPD get to the bottom of who shot our friend.
I know carlos and he was a menace! I hate n**gerrs who can't keep Thier pants pulled up or speak words out so others can understand them and Carlos was one of them,he deserved it In my opnion!!!
Laser Lot

Greeneville, TN

#126 Apr 2, 2013
The black people who act as if racism hurts them are the biggest racists known to man. Just ask them.

Black people are the most racist people you will ever meet

It's pathetic, they act true to their stereotypes, then wonder why people think as they do towards them.

Act like a thug / get treated like a thug.
white man

Columbus, NC

#127 Apr 2, 2013
Black NATION wrote:
RISE UP MY BLACK BROTHERS. TRAVON NOW CARLOS = F #CK PEACE. RIOTaww RIOT RIOT
aww shut them blue gums of urs up..damn monkeys...the whites will rise..f..u..cccc..k carlos
Diva

Fayetteville, NC

#128 Apr 2, 2013
white man wrote:
<quoted text>aww shut them blue gums of urs up..damn monkeys...the whites will rise..f..u..cccc..k carlos
Im a white respectable lady, and when hearing people talk as such makes me sick that I live in this town!! You should be sorry for speaking as such because in Gods eyes there are no colors in skin; you, white man, are no better than any black man.. I promise!!
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#129 Apr 2, 2013
It's not just Greeneville, it's everywhere.

It's not black people are bad and it's not white people are bad, it's bad people are bad.

Just try to be a good person and separate yourself from the bad, good will prevail.
Diva

Columbus, NC

#130 Apr 2, 2013
Just Me wrote:
It's not just Greeneville, it's everywhere.

It's not black people are bad and it's not white people are bad, it's bad people are bad.

Just try to be a good person and separate yourself from the bad, good will prevail.
AMEN! Steve Haun deserves to be and will be dealt with while living 'in jail' or 'dead in hell'!!
100Real

Greeneville, TN

#131 Apr 2, 2013
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>I know carlos and he was a menace! I hate n**gerrs who can't keep Thier pants pulled up or speak words out so others can understand them and Carlos was one of them,he deserved it In my opnion!!!
You, and anyone like you are f#cking pathetic!! I also know Carlos. And for you to say "he deserved it"!!!!! That makes you a real piece of trash. Whether you like him or not... He is someone's son, brother, FATHER, and friend! People like you disgust me. Go find a hobby... Like playin in the dumpster you crawled out of!
family

Greeneville, TN

#132 Apr 2, 2013
Ummm wrote:
It's my understanding, which came directly from Carlos, that he didn't want to press charges. Therefore, nothing was done.
yes charges were press
Ashamed of you all

Greeneville, TN

#133 Apr 2, 2013
Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! Steve Haun deserves to be and will be dealt with while living 'in jail' or 'dead in hell'!!
You are no better than everyone else on this pathetic forum... You just sound like a bitter ex girlfriend. Who are you to judge or wish hell upon someone.. Only god can judge your judgment isn't need it.
Huh

Greeneville, TN

#134 Apr 2, 2013
Which Steve haun? I know of three diff ones.
The wise one

Greeneville, TN

#135 Apr 2, 2013
The man isn't perfect yes he had done a lot of bad and made mistakes but none of you are in any position to judge. Unless your name is god keep your judgement to yourselves. You're all sad and pathetic that instead of having lives worth living you would talk trash about someone online all the time. So the next time you decide to pass judgment don't forget about the mistakes you have made. No one is perfect Steve is far from it but he also has good in him.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#136 Apr 2, 2013
The wise one wrote:
The man isn't perfect yes he had done a lot of bad and made mistakes but none of you are in any position to judge. Unless your name is god keep your judgement to yourselves. You're all sad and pathetic that instead of having lives worth living you would talk trash about someone online all the time. So the next time you decide to pass judgment don't forget about the mistakes you have made. No one is perfect Steve is far from it but he also has good in him.
I don't think shooting someone in the head is a mistake, if he really did it and didn't have a good reason.

I mean if someone breaks in your house, that's a good reason. If someone is doing you harm and you have to shoot them, that's a good reason. But if you shoot someone just because he's dating your daughter, not a good reason.
white man

Charlotte, NC

#137 Apr 3, 2013
Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a white respectable lady, and when hearing people talk as such makes me sick that I live in this town!! You should be sorry for speaking as such because in Gods eyes there are no colors in skin; you, white man, are no better than any black man.. I promise!!
amen sisterhallalleuha
Tax payer

Greeneville, TN

#138 Apr 3, 2013
U stupid jerks what o. j . Do an got by consult with him he might hook u up with his dream team an leave whites alone
clueless

Piney Flats, TN

#139 Apr 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Which Steve haun? I know of three diff ones.
The one who supplies young girls with pills. The one who has young girls steal things and bring to him. The one that's a piece of shit.
An Idea

Greeneville, TN

#140 Apr 3, 2013
Good job Steve, next time use a large caliber to get through that skull.
country boy

Knoxville, TN

#141 Apr 3, 2013
that just aint right
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#142 Apr 3, 2013
His daughter choice to get with a black guy, so how is it the black guys fault? Sounds more like he should have been mad at her.
country boy

Knoxville, TN

#143 Apr 3, 2013
its the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Mental Cripple Watch 149,290
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 min TheRealZeke 9,443
Tusculum college 24 min TC grad 2
Drug task force 40 min Jo - keng 1
Brittany Lewis 57 min want some 14
The elderly and our troops vote by mail 1 hr Kohlrabi 5
Should we have 100% mail in voting 1 hr Kohlrabi 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,047
Linda Kirk + furniture... 4 hr Really 11
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 18 hr making sense 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search