PLEASE

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

From reading all of this the only thing I can tell the the people want is some sort of action by the police toward solving the case. Please Steve Burns do your job. If nothing done soon we need to protest on the court house. Black People stand up and end this lack of police work being done to solve this. Remember we are talking about an attempted murder and something has to be done NOW. dont care if its a white man or a black man but someone should have already been arrested in the two months since this happened. I have personally told all my black friends and they have told their friends and family. We are going to demand action until something is done.
Ummm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

It's my understanding, which came directly from Carlos, that he didn't want to press charges. Therefore, nothing was done.
Thetrurh

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OK people this is nothing to do with Brooke . So how about we leave her out this. This is about Carlos and Steve. So leave her be. She a good mom/ wife/ sis/ and daughter...
What needs to be talked about is what's at hand And that is getting to the bottom of this
Bridgette Haun

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

This is the real Bridgette. What is going on here . I know what Steve did is wrong and wish something would come of it. I want nothing more than for him to be punished but that won't happen . At least not till everyone comes forward...
Please stop posting stuff n say in our Bridgette
fireman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

For some reason every thing steve has ever owned has caught on fire either god hates this man or he has somebody on the inside at the insurance company anybody know about his last house burning cause he has got a bunch of new nice things he will be easy for the police to find they can follow the smoke
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

fireman wrote:
For some reason every thing steve has ever owned has caught on fire either god hates this man or he has somebody on the inside at the insurance company anybody know about his last house burning cause he has got a bunch of new nice things he will be easy for the police to find they can follow the smoke
. Hahahaha. So true!
never can tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I heard bridgette and carlos had something to do with that fire
auto henery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Who is steve haun
rodger smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

How cares about anything to do with tye hauns
taboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I think u should mind own business
really

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Wow.. Bridgett an Carlos had nothing to do with that fire... or I should say any of the fires.. I know of 3 in the past 12 years.. why would you people say stupid sh*t like that?? Grow up and stop trying to start sh@t
bill bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Were calling you out steve haun your an arsonist drug dealer and you shot carlos and you snitched to get out of it do you really think any woman would touch you if you didn't have a script and that's 100
Truth

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Travon deserved it.
Truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Truth wrote:
Travon deserved it.
Get yer own name!
The real B

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ok someone used the same name as me the B that got brought up is Brooke as for sleeping with black men you are all dead wrong!!! I guess it's the outcome of being raised by a racist father just never really been B's thing as for your husband B doesn't know him.. Bridgette might but "B" doesn't!!!
Brooke

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Just so all you dumbass' know there are 2 daughters that start with "B" one is Brooke the little sis that would be me the other would be Bridgette the older sister.. So get your rumors straight before talking about me

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Yeah i agree this post has nothin to do with this post. its about CARLOS AND THEIR DAD :). I hate you girls half to read this sh!zz. But thats topix lol Gville style ;)
Diva

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

At one time Steve Haun used to give an manipulate me by feeding me 4 OxyContin, 80 mgs a day. I never knew how addictive these mess were cause had I of known id spend the next year of my life (with a horrific addiction) with someone id begun to despise.. I woulda of NEVER tried one 4 my pain!! He rarely takes these meds himself and has continued doing this same thing to numerous amounts of innocent females! I am now thankfully much better however lnow of several others whom haven't been as fortunate! This is also a huge crime.. a felony!!
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

The fact of the matter is Steve need to be punished for what he did!! Point blank!!!!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Do you really think the cops are going to let this guy off because he is white and Carlos is black? They're not going to let it go because he's white, they wouldn't take the chance of getting themselves in troube over it. This is 2013, there's a black man as president. If he really is guilty they will get him.

I wasn't there so idk what went on and neither does most of the people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of154
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••