Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

If u don't believe that's his daughter look up Bridgette Haun on FB I'm sure she will tell u the same thing she is saying on here
ThisisB

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Haun girls wrote:
And im not talking about Bridget when I am talking about little sis B
I am who you are talking about and I don't appreciate being bashed on the Internet by a bunch of inbred white trash POS's. If you have nothing better to do than you are just a sad excuse for a person. You don't know me so don't talk about me like ya do..
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

First you should get in contact with the Sheriff or the DA.

If that does no good, then contact State Police and if they don't help call the State Attorney General. Just keep making calls until you get justice.

WJHL might even be able to help.

Email investigative story ideas: inyourcorner@wjhl.com
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

U go B
ThisisB

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I am sick of hearing about all of this I am sick of being bashed by the retards of this town. I am married I have a great son, I work I pay my taxes I'm not on drugs I have a house a car and bills like a normal person.. Stop judging and talking about people like you know them cause I can tell you right if you're talking crap about me on here we are not friends which means you don't know me.. So next time you want to judge or talk crap remember that's someone's mother or daughter or sister or friend you are trying to bring down. As for this whole thread about my dad you guys are stupid he is not a kkk member or a nazi..If you guys knew what happened you wouldn't be asking or talking about it on the Internet. Get a life I'm sick of getting text from people sayin there as been something put on this god awful website
LaDarkie Blackman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

remember travon wrote:
How many black must die before america cares. F ck steve haun.
All of them plus 1.
Practice what you preach

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ThisisB wrote:
I am sick of hearing about all of this I am sick of being bashed by the retards of this town.
"Why "intellectual disability" is replacing "mental retardation"
The R-word, "retard," is slang for the term mental retardation. Mental retardation was what doctors, psychologists, and other professionals used to describe people with significant intellectual impairment. Today the r-word has become a common word used by society as an insult for someone or something stupid. For example, you might hear someone say, "That is so retarded" or "Don't be such a retard." When used in this way, the r-word can apply to anyone or anything, and is not specific to someone with a disability. But, even when the r-word is not said to harm someone with a disability, it is hurtful.Because of this, Special Olympics, Best Buddies and the greater disability community prefers to focus on people and their gifts and accomplishments, and to dispel negative attitudes and stereotypes. As language has evolved, Special Olympics and Best Buddies have updated their official terminology to use standard, people-first language that is more acceptable to constituents."
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Practice what you preach wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why "intellectual disability" is replacing "mental retardation"
The R-word, "retard," is slang for the term mental retardation. Mental retardation was what doctors, psychologists, and other professionals used to describe people with significant intellectual impairment. Today the r-word has become a common word used by society as an insult for someone or something stupid. For example, you might hear someone say, "That is so retarded" or "Don't be such a retard." When used in this way, the r-word can apply to anyone or anything, and is not specific to someone with a disability. But, even when the r-word is not said to harm someone with a disability, it is hurtful.Because of this, Special Olympics, Best Buddies and the greater disability community prefers to focus on people and their gifts and accomplishments, and to dispel negative attitudes and stereotypes. As language has evolved, Special Olympics and Best Buddies have updated their official terminology to use standard, people-first language that is more acceptable to constituents."
Okay first off way to go off topic and second, the word retard isn't used anymore for people with disabilities I have worked with special needs kids since I was 18 and unless this is 20 years ago no one uses the "R" word anymore.
Practice what you preach

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first off way to go off topic and second, the word retard isn't used anymore for people with disabilities I have worked with special needs kids since I was 18 and unless this is 20 years ago no one uses the "R" word anymore.
I guess you need to read #86 again. I wish it was so 20 years ago. I have more than worked with people with disabilities, I have a child that still has to deal with people's bad choice of wording. I know first hand the word is still used. It is getting used less with the right info. Don't tell me it is so 20 yrs ago.
No, it was not off subject. The thread I quoted was about judging without knowing someone or circumstances.
the truth of it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Black NATION wrote:
RISE UP MY BLACK BROTHERS. TRAVON NOW CARLOS = F #CK PEACE. RIOT RIOT RIOT
thats always your answer isnt it. maybe everytime a black person kills a white the whites should riot too. maybe we should use that excuse to steal and plunder your neighbohood. hmmm !! what do ya think? would that be ok? jackass!!
haha

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

friend wrote:
I know steve and he is a good guy he would never do something like this and you all should leave his good name out of this.
That's hilarious,.. 1st of all he doesn't have a good name! 2ndly he's not a good person @ ALL!! Sounds to me like somebody doesn't want him goin to jail so he keeps them supplied with narcotics, which is illegal and is a felony!!
ThisisB

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

So what if I have been with all the blacks in Gville, Ur just mad because you cant take the meat rocket like B HAUN
How many must know

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

when did this thread become about steve daughter B. Get off here bragging about all the blacks you been with B. Nobody cares and everybody already knew
OMG

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

how can you be on proud of being the community pogo stick B. Just keep to blacks cause no decent white man will ever touch you. The few that havent already.
Worried Wife

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

how many people have their two cents to throw in about this supposed daughter who is saying she told the cops the truth. and how many know of this B. dont get on here and start trouble if its not true. My husband says he knows this B real good. And due to the comments left on here im worried. Please tell me if anyone knows of B sleeping with Jamal Cornet. Please I just want to know the truth.
BLACK MAN FROM G

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Yea I know the Hauns. B and steve. They good people and na she and been wit tha whole town. This girl clean. Use to be fire now kinda smolder. But tis bout her daddy. so nobody else say her name. Come on B the only reason you taking a bashing from all des peep is u getting on here tellin everybody to leave you alone. Studio Gangsters and internet thugs is all they are. Come see me B u know me as T-Top.
Thuggie bear

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

the hood on look out. all i gotta say
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ummm no she married and has a kid she doesnt sleep around
remember Rodney King

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ive read almost all this post and from what I can tell the only reason this guy not arrested is because he white and the victim black. I bet the black man who was shot ends up being the one who gets arrested even though he the one who shot and he got the daughter backing his story. Sad truth about this place. Black man has no rights here.
remember Rodney King

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Im calling CNN about this stuff right now. The NAACP has already been notified and are very interested in finding out why the white cops dont care about the black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of154
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••