steve haun shoots black man in the head
what about other guy

Greeneville, TN

#61 Mar 31, 2013
I herd that their was someone in the house that got beat not shot. Is he ok and who was he.
time for change

Greeneville, TN

#62 Mar 31, 2013
wow this thread really blowing up. I guess this steve guy either really liked or really hated. I got a guess to which.
The truth

Dunedin, FL

#63 Mar 31, 2013
This is serious. Like I said before I know the truth as well as Carlos, steve and the others that was there.. john kite it right he is crazy as hell u dont know the half of it..
who

Greeneville, TN

#64 Mar 31, 2013
Does anyone one know what really happened
Wow

United States

#65 Mar 31, 2013
Really hated
The truth

Dunedin, FL

#66 Mar 31, 2013
who wrote:
Does anyone one know what really happened
if u will read what I said bout n hr ago u will know what happened steve shot Carlos
Jones

Greeneville, TN

#67 Mar 31, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text> if u will read what I said bout n hr ago u will know what happened steve shot Carlos
And still nothing. What did the victims say to the police. And your statement alone should have been enough to issue a warrant and bring him in for questioning.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#68 Mar 31, 2013
Wow, how many of you are the same person?

There is usually 3 sides to every story. Hell we don't even know that is really Steve's daughter posting on here. No way of knowing for sure.

I agree something should be done, black or white and I'm sure the cops don't care what color someone is. It takes time to do the full investigation, they want to have everything done right so when someone does get arrested and taken to court, they don't get out of it for something the cops didn't do.

CAll some news agencies, email 20/20, I wouldn't call Jessie Jackson as he has pretty much destroyed his creditability even with the black community.

He's just a crook who uses black people to make him more money. Hell call Obama.
Haun girls

Greeneville, TN

#69 Mar 31, 2013
I know 1 of the haun girls, lets call her T. and she is the nicest girl i know. And I have never met anyone that had anything else to say besides nice things. Now as for her little sis, lets call her B. I have herd nothing but not so nice comments. I personally dont know her but apparently a lot of MEN around here do.
Haun girls

Greeneville, TN

#70 Mar 31, 2013
And im not talking about Bridget when I am talking about little sis B
ease up

Greeneville, TN

#71 Mar 31, 2013
Why was you pushing Carols out the door. Had you father already threatened him?
ease up

Greeneville, TN

#72 Mar 31, 2013
If nothing else this thread should draw attention to something of great importance that seems to have been forgotten about by the police. Two months and no charges with mupital witness? come on even Barney Fife would have closed the case already
Why did this happen

Greeneville, TN

#73 Mar 31, 2013
What prompted the supposed shooter to start firing. Was he harmed any during this event and had he been in contact with any of the victims prior to this happening?
why so quick to judge

Greeneville, TN

#74 Mar 31, 2013
it would seem as if steve has already been charged and convicted. Why dont we let the cops do their job and figure this one out
why did this happen

Greeneville, TN

#75 Mar 31, 2013
What made him come to the house and do this. Did he just show up and see someone he didnt like or is their more to story than what is being said on here.
friend

Greeneville, TN

#76 Mar 31, 2013
I know steve and he is a good guy he would never do something like this and you all should leave his good name out of this.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#77 Mar 31, 2013
Like I said there is 3 sides to every story and we are only getting 1 right now.

But maybe this will help get the truth out.
friend

Greeneville, TN

#78 Mar 31, 2013
I believe justice will prevail and steve will be found innocent.
Wow

United States

#79 Mar 31, 2013
How can anybody talk about he didn't do this when his daughter is on here stating the facts she has nothing to gain by her dad going to jail so b4 u say something about ruining his good name find out the facts he guilty
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#80 Mar 31, 2013
Wow wrote:
How can anybody talk about he didn't do this when his daughter is on here stating the facts she has nothing to gain by her dad going to jail so b4 u say something about ruining his good name find out the facts he guilty
There is no way to prove that, that person is really his daughter on here. Anybody could be saying this to get more attention to the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 7 min smell of Trump su... 6
Uhh-ohhhhh! 10 min Trumpisreallytranny 20
Boo hoo hoo 19 min You know 1
Godís will be done. 24 min insane clown pussee 6
whats about the johnsons? 50 min whinyguy 1
Hot girl at huf 54 min CuriousDude 2
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr Miltons Swingline 792
Who's this Tommy on every post? 3 hr Esquire 15
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 8 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 8 hr Lol 44