lmao

Greeneville, TN

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Did this Carlos break in his house or something? Is Steve kin to Tommy?
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#22 Mar 31, 2013
I don't think any of the blacks in Greeneville get messed with. Has there been a lot of black killings in Greeneville lately I haven't heard about.

I know of some blacks killing whites in Greeneville.
dare to dream

Candler, NC

#23 Mar 31, 2013
I have a dream that one day the black man can walk down the street without the fear of police and unjust cops. Remember rodney king
nazi

Greeneville, TN

#24 Mar 31, 2013
why you people always gotta bring up travon martin he was a criminal and im sure that carlos is to he is black
ya boy

Greeneville, TN

#25 Mar 31, 2013
no he was there with his daughter they were dating steve came to her house and shot him because she was dating a black guy
story

Greeneville, TN

#26 Mar 31, 2013
what about shannon story he was killed by the white man in gville

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 31, 2013
You are ALL ignorant... if you truly feel a crime has been committed against "someone" and not "someone that is black" and the case is unjust then seek help from the fking FBI or something. Hell, I'm not gonna do your work for you and figure out whom you need to contact... but it's there. Now stop your cry baby shit and accomplish something.
ya boy

Greeneville, TN

#28 Mar 31, 2013
how are blacks not messed with have you not been reading the post carlos was shot for dating a white woman this is 2013 not1925
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#29 Mar 31, 2013
story wrote:
what about shannon story he was killed by the white man in gville
We are talking about present times aren't we, not 50 years ago?

Please inform us, who is Shannon Story and when and how do he get killed?
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#30 Mar 31, 2013
ya boy wrote:
how are blacks not messed with have you not been reading the post carlos was shot for dating a white woman this is 2013 not1925
Well this is the first I've heard about it, but you are talking about 1 case here. If he was murdered then yes someone needs to answer for it, but you make it sound like a black person can't walk down the street or whites will jump and kill them and that is not correct.
black snake

Greeneville, TN

#31 Mar 31, 2013
carlos was not walking down the street he was shot on the couch how is that not safe
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#32 Mar 31, 2013
black snake wrote:
carlos was not walking down the street he was shot on the couch how is that not safe
Again you're talking about 1 white man, not all of us. I won't shoot you if you walking down the street. I'll shoot a white, black, red, yellow, blue, green or whatever if they break in my house and I catch them.
The truth

Clearwater, FL

#33 Mar 31, 2013
This is Bridgette Haun Steve Haun daughter. I'm the one who was dating Carlos at the time. No Carlos didn't break Into my house he and I was hanging out with some other friends and Steve Haboun barges in hits my room mate as I'm trying to push Los out my door he is shot by Steve. My self and other witnesses have told the Greeneville Police department and nothing has been done... I myself think its bull.. I've done everything I can to get justice for Carlos. Not sure what else I can do... its a shame that this happened. Its also a shame that he has not been arrested nor has he been questioned .. yes he has money but I dont see how after 4 people gave statements nothing is being done... y after almost 2 months is this just now being brought up. It should have been an issue the day it happened.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#34 Mar 31, 2013
What did the white girl tell the cops?
The truth

Clearwater, FL

#35 Mar 31, 2013
Which white girl??? There was 3 white girls there... I know I ( Bridgett ) told the truth...

“~Love conquers all~”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#36 Mar 31, 2013
The truth wrote:
This is Bridgette Haun Steve Haun daughter. I'm the one who was dating Carlos at the time. No Carlos didn't break Into my house he and I was hanging out with some other friends and Steve Haboun barges in hits my room mate as I'm trying to push Los out my door he is shot by Steve. My self and other witnesses have told the Greeneville Police department and nothing has been done... I myself think its bull.. I've done everything I can to get justice for Carlos. Not sure what else I can do... its a shame that this happened. Its also a shame that he has not been arrested nor has he been questioned .. yes he has money but I dont see how after 4 people gave statements nothing is being done... y after almost 2 months is this just now being brought up. It should have been an issue the day it happened.
Bridgette, this is a good friend of yours contact me at prettyt0es23@yahoo.com and il share my identity then.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#37 Mar 31, 2013
The truth wrote:
Your statement is a little confusing.

You're saying your dad breaks into your house and shoots Carlos as you are pushing Carlos out of the door?

Your name is Bridgette Haun and your dads name is Steve Haun and Steve Haun is the one that shot Carlos.

And the other 2 white girls told the cops the same thing you did?

Is this correct?
The truth

Clearwater, FL

#38 Mar 31, 2013
What is correct as my dad comes.n to my house he hits my room mate
as when I see who it is I start pushing him out the door and then he shots Los n the head Idk one of them was asleep and didn't see.net hing and Idk what the other.girl.told them
Wow

United States

#39 Mar 31, 2013
What the hell
seeking the truth

Greeneville, TN

#40 Mar 31, 2013
Why has nothing been done about this. All we want is justice. Nobody wants to slander someone's good name but if the home owner says this happened then why has nothing came about. Has he been questioned?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally World Chicks 17 min Needing Love 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Jennifer Renee 4,555
Diane Reed (Mar '14) 30 min Koma Kid 4
Anyone else see the helicopter flying around af... 40 min Pretend 2 B Normal 6
What do think about free mansions 48 min Mrs Roberson 3
Decent Mobile Home Park? 50 min Mrs Roberson 14
EBOLA possibly coming to a town near you 53 min Mrs Roberson 2
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr Red Riding Hood 31

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance