Comments
61 - 76 of 76 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just sayin

Greeneville, TN

#62 Nov 23, 2013
they are no worse than the babtists, catholics, or any other denomination. each chooses their own set of beliefs regardless of what the bible says.
aussiejosh

Providence, UT

#63 Dec 14, 2013
hehe wrote:
Do you ever wonder why they don't have windows in their church? Can anyone tell me?
The main reason alot of Kingdom halls have no windows is because of security reasons lots of churches have had problems with people throwing rocks and other objects through them so to avoid any injuries the newer halls have put no windows in having said that i've been to lots of Kingdom halls that have many windows around them and lots of glass, so no we're not in there conducting some kind of child sacrifices.
june bensusan

Walsall, UK

#64 Mar 10, 2014
You can read the bible and the facts for yourself ... you can gain all the knowledge in the world.... but unless jehovah is a real living god then everything you have read learnt or believed in is of futility........ yes the book of daniel has revealed all the prophecies and many eyes have witnessed these fulfilmments in fact we are living in the last days of man ruling man..... some day soon it will be accomplished and in fact there is nothing to be afraid of.... if you are in jehovahs book or his mind at that time he brings judgement you have nothing to fear.... those dead will be awake again and have a second chance to learn and put jehovah to the test..... i believe everything i have learned but wish not to practise right now.... it is the truth there is only one truth... you can taste and see for yourselves no one is forced or co-ersed into doing something he doesnt fully want too........ life is for a short time.... that we are sure of.....death comes too quickly.... we die because we fall short of that perfection anyone can attain... come to me all who are suffering and i will give you the waters of life... words spoken by the historic figure of christ jesus... yes he died so we may have a chance to tast and see for ourselves.....yes it does mean conforming to righteous ways but he teaches us to benefit ourselves ... the world only harms us and makes us weak.........be open minded put jehovahs people to the test of answering anything and the bible will answer you correctly..... we are but dust..... and we are lead by sinful tendencies .... much easier to do bad than to do good...... isnt it.... just give the jehovahs witnesses five minutes..... if you still hate them then ignore the message at your own loss.... its not easy to do right but to do wrong.... love and peace... xxxxx
John

Cincinnati, OH

#65 May 17, 2014
JWmentalcases wrote:
They are liars and the most deceitful of hypocrites.I know this from experience.They should be exposed so others will not be deceived by these workers of Satan himself.They worship the devil,and call him Jesus.The Watch Tower Society practices their belief that it is proper to deceive people. But they say this really isn’t lying. Why? Because the Society has a different Definition of lying than most of us. In their book “AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING” under the word “LIE” it says:
“Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is ENTITLED to know the truth ...”.“While malicious lying is definitely condemned in the Bible, this does not mean that a person is under obligation to divulge truthful information to people who are not entitled to it”.
they do not worship the devil if anyone is a liar it is you and if you are going to talk about someone do some reasearch on jw.org
John

Cincinnati, OH

#66 May 17, 2014
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, but I DID say that JW is a man-made cult and what they believe is so weird and far-fetched, it's laughable.
you little liar
John

Cincinnati, OH

#67 May 17, 2014
reality wrote:
When they want to lay their bible beside my King James Edition and the words are the same, I will talk to them. Until then I will keep drinking beer in my boxers and scratchin my ass while I walk to the fridgerator. They don't stay long at my house. I offer them a beer.
well there are publications that will go along with your bible and an app that shows their bible and your bible next to each other and other bibles they translated off of
uknow

United States

#68 May 17, 2014
No matter what your religion beliefs are ...if you are with someone and they are not entitled to the truth then you are with the wrong person period
Windy

Greeneville, TN

#69 May 18, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>well there are publications that will go along with your bible and an app that shows their bible and your bible next to each other and other bibles they translated off of
What's that app?
uknow

Nashville, TN

#70 May 18, 2014
Jus higher ppl in higher places can do wonders ...no app

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#71 May 18, 2014
There are too few Christians for us to be segregated into different sects. It's sad and disheartening to witness.
Jw library app

Long Beach, CA

#72 Jun 5, 2014
Just search jw on the App Store ,
I agree so much hate & negativity . If you were truly trying to follow Jesus your attitude would be way different regardless of your religious backround . Instead of taking somebody's word on faceless sites like this you should do your own research & form your own opinion through personal experience . So many comments on here are just plain fiction & misinformed judgemental keyboard warriors condemning one people with words of hate. Accusing ones of being critical & biter yet following the same attitudes there speaking against . If your really searching for truth live your life love people & learn form there actions not cheaply spoken words or better put keyboard strokes .
really

United States

#74 Jun 12, 2014
The Honest Truth wrote:
They believe that all true Christian churches are of the devil.

They believe Jesus is not God, but is the Archangel Michael – the first being created by God.

They deny that God is a Trinity.

They believe Jesus died on a stake, rather than a cross.

They deny that Jesus rose bodily from the dead.

They believe that only 144,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses will go to heaven. The rest will live forever in a paradise on Earth, never meeting the person who died for them – Jesus Christ.

They believe that salvation is impossible outside of the Watchtower.

They are not allowed to question the Watchtower leadership or teaching.

They claim you need to read the Watchtower’s magazines and other material in order to understand the Bible correctly. If you don’t read the Watchtower’s books, you will “fall into darkness”– what they call reverting to normal Christianity.

They have falsely predicted the end of the world five times.

They have just changed a major Watchtower prediction that the end of the world would come before the generation of Witnesses born before 1914 died.
Jehovah is not God's name.

The actual letters are YHWH. Yahweh is the real name of God.
About Jehovah

Phoenix, AZ

#75 Jun 21, 2014
FYI were not freaks we just try n get u into the truth so u could come to know Jehovah the true god
About Jehovah

Phoenix, AZ

#76 Jun 21, 2014
It will really be nice if u people would appreciate what we are trying to do for YOU and Jehovah so YOU could be in everlasting life with US yea that's right we think of people to we have family too we are human to if u judge us it's like being racist so please treat us like human being too
Jim

Bloomington, IL

#77 Jun 30, 2014
hehe wrote:
Do you ever wonder why they don't have windows in their church? Can anyone tell me?
You have not seen very many. Most do have windows. Some ill informed critics have charged there are no windows because they are ashamed of what goes on inside. Again, the world is full of ill informed and not very observant people.
Jim

Bloomington, IL

#78 Jun 30, 2014
hehe wrote:
Just answer the door naked. Works every time! Cuz they're FREAKS!!!

Freaks?? Then what do you call an exhibitionist that really believes that the shock value is such, that the minister may run away in horror, never to return. Maybe a JW is not shocked or horrified by all nudists... just you??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 min Jennifer Renee 3,683
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 146,290
How do u telemarkter? 11 min ummm 1
Anybody know this loser 29 min Gary 10
UR best memerys of penitintary life? 37 min Shemp Sharpe 0
april ricker (Jan '11) 43 min anguspalm 14
OBAMA wears southern plantation owner suit GOP... 56 min FriendofDog 8
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 1 hr Car Pounder 28
Greeneville people rude as hell 4 hr Dr Wu 26
south greene football 18 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs