Facts Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You
a true republian fool

Johnson City, TN

#42 Nov 3, 2012
your soul can go the heck they want your money
Defender

Huntingdon, UK

#43 Nov 3, 2012
DanaL wrote:
They also seem to think that because they are JW's that it makes them above everybody else. They claim to be so good while they are stabbing their neighbor in the back all the while thinking that because they are JW's it's all good no matter what bad things they do.
Wow mate that was sooo good... proof?
Proveallthings

New York, NY

#44 Mar 25, 2013
Hey, witnesses! Go to watchtower headquarters and ask them to tell you the names of the people who "translated" the New world translation. Then ask for proof of their credentials.. You won't get an answer... But you will get a pastoral visit . Thats a guarantee! There is no organization on earth at this time that has a monopoly on the truth , or is God's organization on earth. Any that claim to be the representatives, or vicars of Christ on earth are antichrist! Any organization that does not keep all 10 commandments will be going to the lake of fire resort south of Armageddon in a few years. Im not trying to hate on you, just want you to put faith in Jesus ( Yeshua) instead of imperfect man. The watchtower org. Has made many mistakes, and still contends that they are led spiritually.. But by what spirit? He that denieth (or tries to replace) the Son does the same to the Father. Pray that the Holy Spirit guides you and that the Father may rebuke all evil from influencing you. And, please realize that The Messiah has not yet returned , not even invisibly . Your org. Has doggedly kept the 1914 pyramidological date to mean something when truly it does not. Do not be misled... Put your faith in the Holy Father and The Messiah, not a bunch of grumpy old men.
David

Johnson City, TN

#45 Mar 25, 2013
JWmentalcases wrote:
They are liars and the most deceitful of hypocrites.I know this from experience.They should be exposed so others will not be deceived by these workers of Satan himself.They worship the devil,and call him Jesus.The Watch Tower Society practices their belief that it is proper to deceive people. But they say this really isn’t lying. Why? Because the Society has a different Definition of lying than most of us. In their book “AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING” under the word “LIE” it says:
“Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is ENTITLED to know the truth ...”.“While malicious lying is definitely condemned in the Bible, this does not mean that a person is under obligation to divulge truthful information to people who are not entitled to it”.
Sure you're not talking about Baptists?
Roy

United States

#46 Mar 26, 2013
What a nice Christian response you have here. It really shows us the love that Jesus had that he gave his life for ALL of us that exercises faith in him. You sure expound on that don't ya. All is forgiven.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#47 Mar 27, 2013
JW is merely a man-made cult.. nothing more, nothing less.
Bicentennial

Greeneville, TN

#48 Mar 27, 2013
When I was in elementary school, my mother joined their cult and dragged me and my sister with her. The elders preached and preached that Jehovah would never allow a country as corrupt as the USA to reach its Bicentennial. I was terrified. Then, 1976 arrived just as smoothly as any other new year in my childhood. I was then able to dismiss them as religious fanatics. This must be why they have so much turnover. The ones who remain for a lifetime must be reaping the benefits of the "donation" box.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49 Mar 27, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
What do you get when you cross a Jehovahs Witness with a Universalist Unitarian?
Answer: Somebody who knocks on your door for no particular reason.
I slay me.
I'd like to slay you. Let's just get rid of that pesky "s".
Defender

Swansea, UK

#50 Apr 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
JW is merely a man-made cult.. nothing more, nothing less.
=) That's idiotic to say just JW is a "Man-made cult" surely you mean if JW is a man made cult then all religion is. you are a very small minded, let me guess all other religions are wrong except yours?.
Defender

Swansea, UK

#51 Apr 26, 2013
all you lot seem to do is flame on the JW. That's not being friendly loving people, you were all brought up wrong that's all i can say
Defender

Swansea, UK

#52 Apr 26, 2013
You will find the true truth when you find a religion that follows the book and doesn't go to war with others or even as some religions do go to war with them self. loads of religions will fight there own people and kill others and they call themselves religious don't make me giggle oh wait to late Lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#53 Apr 27, 2013
Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
=) That's idiotic to say just JW is a "Man-made cult" surely you mean if JW is a man made cult then all religion is. you are a very small minded, let me guess all other religions are wrong except yours?.
I didn't say that, but I DID say that JW is a man-made cult and what they believe is so weird and far-fetched, it's laughable.
URLame

Kingsport, TN

#54 May 18, 2013
Good grief!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#55 May 19, 2013
Here's a fact that I will tell you,they will run screaming and cursing back to their cars when you let the dogs out on them! Next time they come around ill video this and Facebook it.
mam

United States

#56 May 26, 2013
JWmentalcases wrote:
THAT the cross is a pagan symbol of sex worship, and that all buildings or persons displaying the cross are likewise pagan. Jehovah’s Witnesses deny that Jesus died on the cross. However, recent “new light” in the WatchTower Magazine now admits they are not certain about the cross, but will continue to deny it anyway.
i am not a jw and i know that what you just wrote is a lie
mam

United States

#57 May 26, 2013
Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow mate that was sooo good... proof?
u seem like an angry person making stuff up
WHATEVER

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jun 28, 2013
If Jehovah's Witnesses is reputable than why is it they have to go knocking on people's doors looking for recruits as I call it trying to shove their b.s. down people's throats.A few I nearly had to call the cops just ddidn't seem to understand the word NO. I went to school with someone who was a child of a Jehovah's Witness. It was awful. He was never allowed to participate in parties or any kind of event. Children should be entitled to be children not brainwashed zombies. The adult Jehovah's Witnesses walk around like real life Zombies. If adults choose to live like that it's their own business but let the children be children.
okk

Johns Island, SC

#59 Nov 22, 2013
mytwocents wrote:
They are really tough on their children.They force them to sit still and pay close attention to their preachings and bible studies literally for hours at a time.When the kids get restless the whole congregation will gang up on them and berate them.It is MENTAL ABUSE.No windows means their minds can't wander with their eyes,and no one on the outside can see the abuse going on inside.My two cents...
that is the most weirdest thing i have heard. I have met many people and some out of the many are JW. You are telling an opinion and u should state your words with more education. Sorry but you are wrong and hope you aresaying this because you are just blind to the truth. Do not judge or bully someone because they love GOD.
wow

Johns Island, SC

#60 Nov 22, 2013
Wow alot of haters,judgers,liers,confused more likely,bullies here. I know some JWs and alot of what is put on here is way off base and uncalled for. When u pray to your GOD do you speak this way to him. Don't do judging when the judging should be left to GOD or LORD ( or whatever u choose to call him). Just pray for them and others and set an example ( or do we not do that anymore).
wow

Johns Island, SC

#61 Nov 22, 2013
Defender wrote:
all you lot seem to do is flame on the JW. That's not being friendly loving people, you were all brought up wrong that's all i can say
thanku i agree everyone has lost their way. The world is filled with so much judging and hatred. It seems noone is happy with anyone. Someone is constantly bullied on what they look like,how they dress,how they act,if they r poor or to rich,or even famous,and most definitely their beliefs in GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why chase married men? 2 min Queen B 44
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 10 min Calhoun 19
Yo ladies 44 min Leonardo 49
Steven dunbar 48 min $500 2
Tampons 56 min whothehellcares- 7
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 2 hr good grief 371
DTR second shift hotties 2 hr Gwendolyn 25
make america great again 16 hr Buf 138
I think I'm in Love 19 hr whothehellcares- 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages