First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snitch hater

Franklin, TN

#1 Mar 7, 2011
rachel has snitched on everyone she has ever dealt with. so if ur one of these people get ready to have cops visit ur home
snitch lover

Brentwood, TN

#2 Mar 7, 2011
I hope they visit YOU first,also I have noticed a couple "others" have done closed up shop and split.
drug free

Brentwood, TN

#3 Mar 7, 2011
snitch hater wrote:
rachel has snitched on everyone she has ever dealt with. so if ur one of these people get ready to have cops visit ur home
Rachel"s a patriot, we're all proud of you!
yankee sam

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Me and Rachel snitch of course, we get a part of the action---nice side job for two losers don'you think?
SnitchesHeroes

Winnsboro, SC

#5 Mar 8, 2011
What's so bad about snitches? I mean they're great people with great morals and do the community a favor by assisting authorities in getting rid of annoyances like dealers and addicts. Show em what you're made of snitches! Make us proud!
Backfired

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 Mar 8, 2011
snitch hater wrote:
I bet that beverly chick wrote this since she been bashing that other chik rachel all over topix.....what an idiot..... Looks like tired of hearing your crap
red

Franklin, TN

#7 Mar 9, 2011
you stupid people beverlee dont read topix get your facts straight and yes the snitches are heros but the ones who dont do,sell or MAKE the drugs themselves so as for rachel she is NOT by any means a hero or patriot and for some of her family that acts and everyone thinks is so innocent knew what she was cookin and even bought for her and gave her money for pills and help feed her habit so im told (by her husband) and miss rachel if your reading this your husband wanted this posted on topix for everyone to see so dont think he is all innocent hell where do you think the people writin this get thier info check his phone and why is everyone trashing angela she aint the one who was sleeping with mikey her friend linda was they were seen at the store and walmart and clearly wasnt trying to hide it hell she even slept in his bed in his house even after rachel was out of jail and she saw her thier so stop runnin your mouths about angela everyone just mad at her cause she told the truth about a few things but she wasnt the only one who knew about them other guys aint that right roy sharon and a few others
Snitches4Pres

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Mar 9, 2011
Any snitch is a hero. Even the ones who do or sell drugs. The drug community are cancerous to the rest of functioning society so any information that leads to the destruction of this underground society is a blessing to everyone else not tied to this network...ie: normal people
snitch

Franklin, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2011
linda church is the 1 started this bull cause she took her man back
because i can

Franklin, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2011
obtw linda was only useing her man to get her car fixed so tell him to laugh about that
linda

Franklin, TN

#11 Mar 10, 2011
when i got something to say i will use my real name not hide behind a screen name im glad you got back together he nothin but a liar you all deserve each other hell u just alike u got more enemys than me id hate to be in ur shoes i didnt say anything bad about u til u started ur bull on me ask ur hubby. he told me i made him more happy in one week than u did in nine years i got the text on my phone to prove it iv showed them to few people they know i aint lyin. you should hear some of the stuff he said about you if he was a man he tell you he said the only reson he went back to you was to see his kids i hope you two make each other happy you deserve each other and i used my real name
MrClean

Brentwood, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2011
linda wrote:
when i got something to say i will use my real name not hide behind a screen name im glad you got back together he nothin but a liar you all deserve each other hell u just alike u got more enemys than me id hate to be in ur shoes i didnt say anything bad about u til u started ur bull on me ask ur hubby. he told me i made him more happy in one week than u did in nine years i got the text on my phone to prove it iv showed them to few people they know i aint lyin. you should hear some of the stuff he said about you if he was a man he tell you he said the only reson he went back to you was to see his kids i hope you two make each other happy you deserve each other and i used my real name
And a good bath still wouldnt fix all yall,holloways,churches,haires ,and metcalfs.
because i can

Franklin, TN

#13 Mar 10, 2011
hey mr clean wat do the haires have do with any of this mess or the metcalfs dang
Mitch

San Jose, CA

#14 Mar 10, 2011
I know Rachel Holloway's snatch
holla

Travelers Rest, SC

#15 Mar 10, 2011
linda wrote:
Oh you the linda tgey talkin bout in orevious post....the one who slept in that guys bed which just happens to b the same bed as his wife? Im sorry that has ho written all over it!!!! Just think bout those kids and now thet r a victim of u now!!!!! what kind of person gies onto a kids home and sleeps with the kids daddy and brags bout it... kids have rights they outta sue ur ass for doin it and braggin bout it
bah hahahaha

Travelers Rest, SC

#16 Mar 10, 2011
linda wrote:
U idiot that totally diesnt have im a jealous bitch all over it. Good job you just told world you are pissed and trying to get at his wife because he evidently chose her over you.
snitch hater

Franklin, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2011
i hear she told the law alot of untrue statements
linda

Franklin, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2011
he said he gettin a divorce and i tried my best to get him to stay at my place he was afraid her family would steal him blind so say wat u want about me cause its only words baby at least u leavin everyone else alone so talk and the kids wasnt thier she already got them took. so sue me for once again fallin for a mans lies sure ur innocent and never been lied too
linda

Franklin, TN

#19 Mar 10, 2011
and at least i was sleepin in the bed not cookin meth in the bathroom and i wasnt braggin about it but i can go in to details if u would like
kids first

Kings Mountain, NC

#20 Mar 10, 2011
Hey linda you went into those kids home!!! What kind of ho would even sleep where another woman had just been sleeping? Ill tell u a ho who cant find a man that isnt married on her own!!! That sleezy man should give u a clue he just used u now gone bak to try to get his kids....u were just sumthing to pass the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Ball (Jul '14) 3 hr truth 11
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 6 hr z0neCrew 52
Why do women... 6 hr z0neCrew 24
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 6 hr Kohlrabi 3
Justin brown 7 hr 82jky 2
Steroids &why girls don't love blow up dolls 7 hr z0neCrew 11
band called reality shaping? 7 hr gourd 6
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 8 hr z0neCrew 11
Seeking Attention* 9 hr Trunketeer 26
More from around the web