big balls

Smyrna, TN

#41 Nov 15, 2012
who cares what they are doin you bunch of nosy fcks
Layla

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Nov 15, 2012
What I don't get is why after so long are they looking for a shell casing that shot a juvenile....wouldn't they need that for their evedence then...back in 2005.? Just a question and his name was Avery stevenson
Whitie

Charlotte, NC

#43 Nov 15, 2012
Layla wrote:
What I don't get is why after so long are they looking for a shell casing that shot a juvenile....wouldn't they need that for their evedence then...back in 2005.? Just a question and his name was Avery stevenson
the black felon just trying to screw over robbie morgon is all.
concernedcitizen

Garland, TX

#44 Nov 15, 2012
FYI.... the juvenile that was shot did not commit the burglary or assault and was not convicted of it.
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#46 Nov 15, 2012
I am the sister of the victim and he was shoot running away not running toward and you are not suppose to shoot someone who has his back turned to you. That sheriff was in no danger and he shoot my brother for what... running?
This has been going on for years and I am upset on how long it took them to investigate the shooting and they don't even put in there that when they did capture him he was hiding in a refridgerator and they had there dog attack him in the fridge...
People are saying he should have been shoot in the head because he robbed someone or because he is a felon well hunny that is awful that you think that and these are mistakes and it is just rude for you to say they should have taken someones life... What if it would have been you family would you still think that?
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#47 Nov 15, 2012
He was running because he was scared and he was shot he didnt know what to do i'm sure... What would you do if you were shoot and police were chasing you as a kid??? You would hide right well thats what he did
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#48 Nov 15, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad laws restrict shooting these idiots. Look at the cost that will hit the taxpayers for a public defender, the resources to investigate, cost of imprisoning, etc. The country would be in a better position if we would open season on these idiots.
Your an idiot maybe someone should shoot you in the head oh and thats my brother you are speeking of... He didnt rob anyone the charges were dropped because he wasn't here get your facts straight you stupid SOB!!!
Ben

Palisades, NY

#49 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica wrote:
I am the sister of the victim and he was shoot running away not running toward and you are not suppose to shoot someone who has his back turned to you. That sheriff was in no danger and he shoot my brother for what... running?
This has been going on for years and I am upset on how long it took them to investigate the shooting and they don't even put in there that when they did capture him he was hiding in a refridgerator and they had there dog attack him in the fridge...
People are saying he should have been shoot in the head because he robbed someone or because he is a felon well hunny that is awful that you think that and these are mistakes and it is just rude for you to say they should have taken someones life... What if it would have been you family would you still think that?
I wish they would have shot him in the head when they found him, because they missed with the first shot. I can promise that these thieves and drug dealers would think twice. I also bet that these idiots would quickly surrender with their hands up. As for your brother, I hope he had cleaned his act up. I am sure you would say that is the case, but as we all know, most of these idiots never learn. If he would break into my home, trust me, I would nail him with a kill shot, regardless if he is running.
My opinion

Antioch, TN

#50 Nov 15, 2012
When you break into someones house with guns, then he should have been shot.

Breaking in a home with guns is more than a mistake. He endangered others.
HateThieves

Hendersonville, NC

#51 Nov 15, 2012
We would've all been better off if the round had went through Avery's head rather than his leg. Kill these drug dealing thieves and they don't get to hang around to sue us later.
Reality

Nolensville, TN

#52 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica, you are to be pittied for your ignorance. Yes it may be your brother but look what he chose to be involved with. He brought this ALL on by himself. When the police tell you to stop then, YOU STOP!!!! No bullsh$t excuses. Your brother chose to run with worthless possibly murderous thugs. The victims of these boys could have eaisly been killed. Thank god they weren't. If that had been the case then your "innocent" brother would be behind bars. Innocent or not. Guilty by association. Ben, the previous poster is correct. Now days if you pull that crap, there may not be a second chance. Jessica, if he doesn't change because of this, you will be looking down at your brother in a coffin.

Jessica

Dallas, TX

#53 Nov 15, 2012
My opinion wrote:
When you break into someones house with guns, then he should have been shot.
Breaking in a home with guns is more than a mistake. He endangered others.
He wasnt envolved with the robbery they dropped all charges it was the adults involved... Read the story and again get your facts straight...
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#54 Nov 15, 2012
Reality wrote:
Jessica, you are to be pittied for your ignorance. Yes it may be your brother but look what he chose to be involved with. He brought this ALL on by himself. When the police tell you to stop then, YOU STOP!!!! No bullsh$t excuses. Your brother chose to run with worthless possibly murderous thugs. The victims of these boys could have eaisly been killed. Thank god they weren't. If that had been the case then your "innocent" brother would be behind bars. Innocent or not. Guilty by association. Ben, the previous poster is correct. Now days if you pull that crap, there may not be a second chance. Jessica, if he doesn't change because of this, you will be looking down at your brother in a coffin.
No i completely understand where you are coming from and yes he knows if he doesnt change that is what will happen to him. But for someone to say that he need to be shoot in the head for just being around someone who he didnt know just robbed someone is wrong and yes i would shoot someone if they tried to rob me but he wouldnt have gotten shot because he wasnt there... He was a kid he ran probably because everyone else was running

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#55 Nov 15, 2012
This is what I read:

"A juvenile suspect whose name has not been released was charged in Juvenile Court in connection with the same incident."
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#56 Nov 15, 2012
HateThieves wrote:
We would've all been better off if the round had went through Avery's head rather than his leg. Kill these drug dealing thieves and they don't get to hang around to sue us later.
Go To HEll you country bumkin i make love to my cousin loser... I hope God trikes you dead and i can spit on your grave...

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#57 Nov 15, 2012
[QUOTE he ran probably because everyone else was running [/QUOTE]

This certainly seems logical.
kkk

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Go To HEll you country bumkin i make love to my cousin loser... I hope God trikes you dead and i can spit on your grave...
white power in greeneville hooray
curious

Greeneville, TN

#59 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Which officer shot him?
Glad that he is ok. At 15, kids can make crazy decisions, especially hanging with older people. I do hope he has taken responsibility for his own actions.
Charles

Hendersonville, NC

#60 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica what's become of Avery now? Is he going to school or working in Greeneville etc? Did he fully recover from the gunshot wound? My child who is away in college went to GHS with Avery, but I lost track of him after high school. Thank you so much for posting the info with what really happened. You're obviously an intelligent and passionate girl, so I hope you continue posting with us. You've certainly changed my opinion about what I 'thought' happened.
Hmm

United States

#61 Nov 15, 2012
Charles wrote:
Jessica what's become of Avery now? Is he going to school or working in Greeneville etc? Did he fully recover from the gunshot wound? My child who is away in college went to GHS with Avery, but I lost track of him after high school. Thank you so much for posting the info with what really happened. You're obviously an intelligent and passionate girl, so I hope you continue posting with us. You've certainly changed my opinion about what I 'thought' happened.
You think by reading her comments, that she Is passionate and intelligent. Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New here, what is there to do? 44 min NewGuy 5
Another 1 hr whothehellcares- 24
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 7,812
Druggie hits woman up side of the head! 5 hr Booger_ Burns 9
Poll R u a brokin down somebody cant find work? 5 hr Booger_ Burns 2
I'm back! 5 hr Booger_ Burns 11
docters and nurses behaving very badly 5 hr Booger_ Burns 14
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 18 hr John 7
cook out burgers Sun Agreed 23
More from around the web