Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You cant even read one topic where someone isnt trashing either the person the post is about or the posters!! WTH..... I rather enjoy the ladies banter...made me giggle out loud. You go girls!!
FGI

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

GREENEVILLE, Tenn.--

UPDATE 4:40 p.m.: News Channel 11 reporter Mike Lamia spoke with FBI supervisory special agent Kevin Keithley.

Keithley said the investigation does involve the Greene County Sheriff's Office.

"In simplest terms it is conduct for the most part involving some type of police action," said Keithley. "It ranges from anything like excessive force...to sexual assault."

Keithley added that the person who lives in the house is not connected to the investigation.

Nearby resident Jennifer Gunter said she's shocked to see FBI show up in this neighborhood.

"It does surprise me," said Gunter. "I came from Detroit and left that...and now to see this here with the FBI, it's a little scary."

We're told the FBI case is part of a year long civil rights investigation.

Watch the above video for more of Keithley's interview and to see the scene on Rainbow Circle in Greeneville.
whothehellcares

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Just shut up. It's obvious you didn't even understand Jimmy's response. His wife is at home with the kids while Jimmy's at work. Read his post again while sounding out the words. The Wise Guy role is not working for you. Maybe you're a county school dropout?
I understood what he was trying to say... I responded to how he wrote it...

I think you two are the county school drop outs...
Hey Stupid

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood what he was trying to say... I responded to how he wrote it...
I think you two are the county school drop outs...
Sorry bubba. I understand and had no right to act with such disrespect. I apologize.
Now - Does anybody remember the name of the deputy who shot the then juvenile offender? He (the offender) served time for it. I think his last name is Manuel.
retards

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

his first name was avery... he was a juvenile and the rest were adults... he was running and they shot him in the leg... idiots of greeneville lol

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

retards wrote:
his first name was avery... he was a juvenile and the rest were adults... he was running and they shot him in the leg... idiots of greeneville lol
Yes, I'm a retard and new to Greene County history. Any links to the "original" story so I can play catch up?(-:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm a retard and new to Greene County history. Any links to the "original" story so I can play catch up?(-:
Good luck!! Every topic on here nowadays , and I know that is not a word so don't jump at it, seems to stray far from what people are actually trying to find out about. Oh, and for the trolls, I am a GHS alumni!!
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to WGRV.com and click on "Local news." You will get background information. It gives a date of the original crime which you could use to search in the archives of The Greeneville Sun website.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Zool wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck!! Every topic on here nowadays , and I know that is not a word so don't jump at it, seems to stray far from what people are actually trying to find out about. Oh, and for the trolls, I am a GHS alumni!!
Oh, I completely understand, that's for sure! But when folks post things, I really would love to keep up! Oh, I'm EXTREMELY internet savvy so trolls, spamming, flaming, hit and run and phishing are nothing new to me. Fortunately, I have an exceptionally thick skin too! LOL!(-:

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>Go to WGRV.com and click on "Local news." You will get background information. It gives a date of the original crime which you could use to search in the archives of The Greeneville Sun website.
Thank you, sir...most appreciated!
Whitie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like black felon tring to sue gcso for being shot after agravated armed robbery.
in the know

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

The Case they are looking into involves Robbie Morgan
Archives

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti...

"Defense attorneys Louis Ricker, David Leonard and Tony Lee argued that the state had to have shown that serious injuries had taken place in order to support the especially aggravated robbery charges against their clients."
GreeneNative

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Thanks for the link. That certainly puts the plan in perspective.
Somebody

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry bubba. I understand and had no right to act with such disrespect. I apologize.
Now - Does anybody remember the name of the deputy who shot the then juvenile offender? He (the offender) served time for it. I think his last name is Manuel.
Their name isn't Manuel and this person was a juvenile. His name hasn't been listed for specific reasons and I will not post it. Lets just say I am friends with one the juvenile's family members and they're not even related to the Manuel's...
Hbg

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Yes it involves Robbie morgan tooo lazy to run down an unarmed juvenile. So he chooses to simply shoot him. Others were there inc. glenna esteep Steve burns covered it up as usual. He had his office staff on the property the next morning with a metal detector No telling where that casing is. Feeling the heat now steve? The FBI are going to be in greeneville for a while. More federal subeonas will come down in the near future. More to come stay tuned.
doc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Whitie wrote:
Sounds like black felon tring to sue gcso for being shot after agravated armed robbery.
if the little sob hadn bn robbing someone he wouldnt have gotn shot.ida shot him in the head
Ben

Midland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

retards wrote:
Too bad laws restrict shooting these idiots. Look at the cost that will hit the taxpayers for a public defender, the resources to investigate, cost of imprisoning, etc. The country would be in a better position if we would open season on these idiots.
My opinion

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

When they made the decision to break into someone's house, they gave up their right to live on this world. Case dismissed!
Sanity

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I heard this happened in 2005 or 2006. So why now? It shouldn't have been a surprise that the dude was shot. Why was nothing said until now? I certainly do not remember hearing that Morgan shot someone.

To me, this seems to be more about the Sheriff's Dept and it's handling of the incident instead of the actual shooting. The shooting incident should have been resolved years ago. So, what did happen?

I would be very surprised if they found the casing. It makes one wonder why do they even need it? Probably to show that a sheriff's department weapon ( and ammo) was indeed discharged. Anytime an officer fires one of his duty rounds ( even if he has to shoot a wild dog ). He/she must file a report as to why he used his duty ammo.

All of this makes me wonder WHY???? Why would Burns EVER cover up for Morgan? Morgan was nothing but trouble for Years. Looooooong before the shooting occurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MaKayla Brown (Feb '11) 10 min anonymous 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Vet 123,517
New blonde girl at GL&P 18 min ummm 20
People who curse 20 min weeell 19
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 25 min Detector 7 5
Coty Willett (Jun '12) 34 min Anonymous 2
WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE work for mobile home vote 41 min Them or US 16
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr LOL 81
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr LocNess Supertramp 206
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr LocNess Supertramp 68
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 1 hr will or will not 41
Greene County Clerk Race 15 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 17 at 2:05AM CDT