Free Credit Card Marketplace

Free Credit Card Marketplace

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Kilroy

Greeneville, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>POND SCUM!
Hurling invectives shows a lack of debate skills.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Kilroy wrote:
<quoted text>Hurling invectives shows a lack of debate skills.
Defining 'pond scum,' as invective would seem a stretch, but OK. But debate with whom? Obvious commercial pitch for someone desparate to get themselves economically in deeper.
Kilroy

Greeneville, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Defining 'pond scum,' as invective would seem a stretch, but OK. But debate with whom? Obvious commercial pitch for someone desparate to get themselves economically in deeper.
There are plenty of businesses set up with the sole purpose of separating poor and/or stupid people from their money, such as, but not limited to, rent to own, cash advance, title loan, pawn shops, buy here/pay here car lots, tobacco shops, lottery ticket sales, tattoo parlors, beer stores, etc.
Kilroy

Greeneville, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Defining 'pond scum,' as invective would seem a stretch, but OK. But debate with whom? Obvious commercial pitch for someone desparate to get themselves economically in deeper.
Being called "pond scum" is not usually considered to be an endearing compliment by the recipient.

BUFFALO, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Kilroy wrote:
<quoted text>Being called "pond scum" is not usually considered to be an endearing compliment by the recipient.
Considering the business that they're in,'pond scum,' is likely one of the more endearing comments they've heard.

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Kilroy wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of businesses set up with the sole purpose of separating poor and/or stupid people from their money, such as, but not limited to, rent to own, cash advance, title loan, pawn shops, buy here/pay here car lots, tobacco shops, lottery ticket sales, tattoo parlors, beer stores, etc.
Noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bunion 10 min Whining forever 12
Lisa Kirk 53 min Look here 3
County Clerk 1 hr Curious George 23
Dear Greeneville 2 hr Good grief 2
crestview terrace apts. (Feb '13) 2 hr lisa 25
Great clips next to Ryan's 3 hr jugs 14
Anthony Fillers (Nov '10) 4 hr Jess 31
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 11 hr isotopical discus... 43

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages