Anonymous

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

does anyone know what the handlebar is like?
happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Yeah it ant worth going to just a bunch of nasty women in there trying to take someones man in which if they have a ole lady at home they shouldn't be there anyway but u know how men are and worth having.
aaa

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

But they have probably the best pizza I have ever tasted, no joke. You can get it to go so you dont have to hang out in there. It has like a TON of cheese, and I knew grown men full on two slices. I dont like it in there either, found that out real quick. but LOVE that pizza
SomeOne_Who_Know s

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

nothing but Hos in there, it dont matter if the guys woman is there or not, they still hit on them....dont like it @ all!
Star

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

The pizza is very good!
scott

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Hey the pizza at the new/old bar ROOSTER'S is excellent. it's where the old 11-E tap used to be. $8.00 for a good sized pizza with ANY toppings. made fresh.
yourmamma

Damascus, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

The bartender likes to ride handlebar mustaches...
straight truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

they have very good pizza there and lots of drugs floating around the place,don't like it there neither.
Wow

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I guess the bartender you are referring to is fatass ho Tonia....She will ride anything
love you

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Yes I would refer that to tonia..she is nasty!! Leads all them men on up there and they ant a one in that whole bar that I have ever seen worse taking home. To her its a different one every night..
Wow

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Yea she will lay down with whatever comes her way. She has always been like this. she has no problem tho finding a good man then taking them for a ride!!!!!!! I hate to be one of her children!!! you know people have to say what a ho bag they have for a mom.
Anonymous

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

well thanks 4 the info guys!! guess i wont be going there!!!

Since: Sep 10

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Not all the women that go there are trashy ho's. I have been there several times and I am far from being a ho. I go to the bar with my friends and I leave with my friends. I know that most men and women go to these places to hook up with someone...but not all of us act like sex freaks.
Jenny H from the block

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

The handlebar is a good place to hang out with friends.Me and my hubby to be use to go quite a bit.They've got great pizza and burgers.We've always had a blast everytime we've went,lots of friendly people.But of course there's gona be an asshole in every bunch,and i've been kicked out a couple of times because of one or two.haha And as far as picking people up there,it's probably not a place you wana go for that.I got lucky and met my man there 2 & 1/2 yrs ago.Just go and try it out & see for yourself
well

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

if u see or meet a blonde names Amy Frawley from limestone there, tell her i want my chainsaw back
straight forward

Millwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

surely she never took your chainsaw lol
fact

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

I know that the a bunch of losers and snitches hang out there. Better watch who your "friends" are.

Since: Feb 13

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Wow wrote:
I guess the bartender you are referring to is fatass ho Tonia....She will ride anything
bartender Shannon...what's her last name???
lmbo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Jenny H from the block wrote:
The handlebar is a good place to hang out with friends.Me and my hubby to be use to go quite a bit.They've got great pizza and burgers.We've always had a blast everytime we've went,lots of friendly people.But of course there's gona be an asshole in every bunch,and i've been kicked out a couple of times because of one or two.haha And as far as picking people up there,it's probably not a place you wana go for that.I got lucky and met my man there 2 & 1/2 yrs ago.Just go and try it out & see for yourself
really dont shock me thats where you found your man at
Just smile-go on

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I work w/ a douche bag biatch who wanted to have a co-worker's baby-shower at that place........ She called it a "neutral" place.... BAHAHA

well, ummmm. let's see------ hell to the NO THANKS.
Never been in there & never going in there either!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 12 min Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 20 min Maverick 808 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 41 min WTSenior 141,217
No Plan Obama 45 min Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 1 hr uummm 3
The End Times herald many things and this is on... 2 hr Steve 8
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 2 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 3 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs