Murderous militias
Penalty4treason

Media, PA

#1 Wednesday Nov 7
Conservative Christian hard right Republican militias (so-called III%ers) threatened armed rebellion to defend Trump if the Dems take the House and to defend GA if the black lady won.
The Party of law and order. The patriots, right? Arrest every one of them.
Poor pitiful me

United States

#2 Wednesday Nov 7
Penalty4treason wrote:
Conservative Christian hard right Republican militias (so-called III%ers) threatened armed rebellion to defend Trump if the Dems take the House and to defend GA if the black lady won.
You really need to get some sleep buddy, you're getting delusional again.
IhearUlickingUrw ounds

United States

#3 Wednesday Nov 7
Poor pitiful me wrote:
<quoted text>

You really need to get some sleep buddy, you're getting delusional again.
If you voted Republican yesterday, you ARE pitiful.
Kkkant

United States

#4 Thursday Nov 8
IhearUlickingUrwounds wrote:
<quoted text>

If you voted Republican yesterday, you ARE pitiful.
The only thing these pitiful republicans can do is say we are delusional. They have nothing else. And it really is pitiful. Ignore them. They'll die off eventually just like every other creature that couldn't keep up with evolution.
Order Of The Temple

United States

#5 Thursday Nov 8
Penalty4treason wrote:
This is literally how America was founded. You sound anti-American.
GEDsRbetterthann othing

United States

#7 Thursday Nov 8
Order Of The Temple wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, it was founded against tyranny and to protect individual rights. Thatís why we have a Bill of Rights.
Putin is winning

United States

#8 Thursday Nov 8
Order Of The Temple wrote:
<quoted text>

What they propose is civil war. We all know how that turned out. The next one wonít be so forgiving to the insurrection.
Rusty Shackleford

United States

#9 Friday Nov 9
Putin is winning wrote:
<quoted text>

What they propose is civil war. We all know how that turned out. The next one wonít be so forgiving to the insurrection.
Let's think about this rationally and put politics aside.

I'm some Russian guy, Putin (pretend putin isn't Jewish and descended from old KGB families).

If I'm Putin, I'm still super mad that all the communists, and they were 80 percent Jews this is a historical fact like it or not. So let's say, I'm still really mad over their Christian massacre under the Soviet Union followed by their fleeing to the United States.

Now he's watching them
So the EXACT same thing to the west (flood it with historical enemies ect). And Americans are so naive they think all these foreigners coming don't want payback.

Meanwhile white Americans are like "please, stop this". But no matter what they say, it just keeps coming and they keep getting more angry and no one will listen to reason.

Why would he not take advantage of this and fan the flames? It's just too easy for him. Americans 99 percent of them are scared to even call it what it is.

Same thing with Europe, if they are happy to flood their own nations with Muslims and all of Africa, why shouldn't Putin arm both sides their?

It makes no sense whatsoever for him not to take advantage of such a basic situation.
Patriot

United States

#10 Friday Nov 9
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's think about this rationally and put politics aside.

I'm some Russian guy, Putin (pretend putin isn't Jewish and descended from old KGB families).

If I'm Putin, I'm still super mad that all the communists, and they were 80 percent Jews this is a historical fact like it or not. So let's say, I'm still really mad over their Christian massacre under the Soviet Union followed by their fleeing to the United States.

Now he's watching them
So the EXACT same thing to the west (flood it with historical enemies ect). And Americans are so naive they think all these foreigners coming don't want payback.

Meanwhile white Americans are like "please, stop this". But no matter what they say, it just keeps coming and they keep getting more angry and no one will listen to reason.

Why would he not take advantage of this and fan the flames? It's just too easy for him. Americans 99 percent of them are scared to even call it what it is.

Same thing with Europe, if they are happy to flood their own nations with Muslims and all of Africa, why shouldn't Putin arm both sides their?

It makes no sense whatsoever for him not to take advantage of such a basic situation.
Blah blah blah.
We won.
You lost.
Next.
Aborted liberal fetus

United States

#11 Friday Nov 9
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Blah blah blah.
We won.
You lost.
Next.
Who is we? What did I lose?

I am an unironic Nazi/zionist whatever you would call it who appreciates liberal and big corporate republican policies such as open borders and mass migration right into your living room.

Both sides are doing what we want Retard lmao when Greeneville's news looks like nashvilles yesterday "human sacrifices", well then I think you people will understand the gravity of the situation.

No I am not losing I'm quite happy with how things are going. I look forward to seeing the third temple my friend. I look forward to watching Americans go and fight for it. I've laughed at every one of you retards who went to the Middle East.
Aborted liberal fetus

United States

#12 Friday Nov 9
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Blah blah blah.
We won.
You lost.
Next.
Obviously putting politics aside and looking at things objectively is not your thing though. There is no "we". I do not like any of you people. I fully encourage open borders and sending every retarded Christian to fight in the Middle East.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Saturday Nov 10
Above is the same pitiful Poster talking to himself. Its pitiful.
Templique Salomonici

United States

#14 Saturday Nov 10
Mrs Roberson wrote:
Above is the same pitiful Poster talking to himself. Its pitiful.
T- still mad I gave an in depth analysis of the psychological profile of an overweight fatherless depressed woman who admits to dating Africans.

Get over it lady, you are way out of your intellectual weight class to go toe to toe big boys, accept the hurt feelings and keep it moving or I'll quit paying for your welfare.
Shhhhh

United States

#15 Saturday Nov 10
Aborted liberal fetus wrote:
<quoted text>

Obviously putting politics aside and looking at things objectively is not your thing though. There is no "we". I do not like any of you people. I fully encourage open borders and sending every retarded Christian to fight in the Middle East.
Hey! My party controls the House and yours doesnít.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Can't Democrats Accept Election Results 23 min zzzzzzzzzz 32
Acting AG Matthew Whitaker Overseeing Mueller P... 26 min Mueller Time 16
Lock Her Up! 28 min bipartisan support 20
1 for the Trumper books 39 min catalyst for cata... 2
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize (Apr '18) 57 min capitalist pig 1,276
Brandon Meacham 1 hr TOwB 5
The end is in sight if you are paying attention 2 hr Didhedisrespectagain 17

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages