disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Force a child's great grandparents to raise him, knowing they don't have the means to do so? Keep him in a school in a different county, forcing them to drive him to school every day, knowing they don't have money for gas. Receives food stamps for the child that the child never benefits from. The grandparents can barely afford to feed themselves, much less an 8 year old that loves to eat. How can they know their child gets made fun of at school because of the ragged clothes he wears, and refuse to buy him any new clothes? They have the means to provide for this child, but their own wants and needs come before this child. To these sorry ass parents, since it has been 8 years and you have still not stepped up to support this child, sign over your rights, who is only a tax credit to you, to your grandparents so they can get benefits for him that would be used on him and allow them to put him in a local school. You two deserve the Worst Parents in the World Award! You know who you are.
WOW

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I thought you were talking about me at first, then I realized, I don't have any kids!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Seems fairly typical for this area. The parents aka the "scumbags" produce the children then the grandparents are the ones who raise them. I feel sorry for these poor kids because they're the real victims here. How you were raised has a lot to do with who and what you become as an adult and I'm sure being abandoned and neglected prove to be a great influence on them later in life. The determining factor between success and failure in adulthood even. It's a damn shame!

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

GSP you reckon that's what happened to Chris McMahon? Nah brother, I've seen Teen Mom and Dr Phil. It's all over the place and it's plenty sad. Of course you know that. My daughters are grown, so that's a worry I don't have. I do look forward to being a grandfather some day down the road. I don't think I've heard you post about kids. Are your cupboards bare my friend?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

GreeneNative wrote:
GSP you reckon that's what happened to Chris McMahon? Nah brother, I've seen Teen Mom and Dr Phil. It's all over the place and it's plenty sad. Of course you know that. My daughters are grown, so that's a worry I don't have. I do look forward to being a grandfather some day down the road. I don't think I've heard you post about kids. Are your cupboards bare my friend?
You're right, THP, it is everywhere! I guess a different mindset has developed in the past couple of generations or people are just too busy with their own "pursuits" to worry about their children's lives. That young man (Chris) does tend to get under one's skin (and I have a very thick skin), but I've often thought there's something, or several somethings, from his past that makes him the way he is. No, I've never fathered any children, you'd have to get married for that, and that's something I'll never do either! Honestly though, not having kids is my biggest regret at this point in my life. I guess everyone secretly wants or needs a legacy to continue on after they're gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min ahop71 124,264
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 9 min Government Cheese 3
wreck 107 11 min Gossip 28
I love this forum because?????? 53 min Pretend 2 B Normal 256
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 1 hr Lt Dan 304
JEB BUSH War and courts illegal vote 2 hr The W factor wars 4
3 TIMES A BUSH now thats brilliant voting 2 hr The W factor wars 5
Greene County Clerk Race 9 hr Watcher 138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs