First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I guess

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jun 28, 2013
how can she love and miss steven's boys and she don't even have her own child,couldn't wait till her son got that big,i didn't know she had a son,a girl and two abortians
coffee

Bulls Gap, TN

#3 Jun 28, 2013
I guess wrote:
how can she love and miss steven's boys and she don't even have her own child,couldn't wait till her son got that big,i didn't know she had a son,a girl and two abortians
It does not do any good to bring children into the mess of adults.
Get Real

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Edwina just look at the example you are setting for YOUR children!! At a bar every weekend, leaving with any guy that will have your nasty ass.....oh wait. Sometimes screwing two! Or maybe a blow job in the bar bathroom. Maybe two. And normally a black guy. You need to shut the hell up cause your closet is full of more skeletons than anyone i have ever known. I feel sorry for your daughters!
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Holly is a lying skank ho bag. She uses that bike accident to scam anyway she can. She uses that guys death for pitty which is pathetic. She doesnt take care of her kids. Edwina isnt any better as far as being a ho bag. They put all there business with each other all over facebook and then wonder why people talk like they do. Their both lying manipulative thieving skank cons. I mean come on get real. And Edwinas always saying people are just hating on her. Ummm ok Edwina whatever makes you feel good. But I just like making fun of you. You brought it all on yourself. And always telling people to bring it on & step up to you. You or Holly either one couldnt fight your way outta paper bag unless a pill or dick was hanging out of the end of it. You & Holly deserve each other. Now kiss & Make up like Good skanks.
datruth

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2013
hahaha!!! Whoever this girl is needs to get a life!!! YOU are the one making her famous! She obviously dont give 2 shits about u talking about her and neither does anyone else so just shut the hell up already!!
Guessing

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jun 28, 2013
My guess the reason she can't sleep is because some of the things she has done is coming back and haunting her
doing it

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2013
datruth wrote:
hahaha!!! Whoever this girl is needs to get a life!!! YOU are the one making her famous! She obviously dont give 2 shits about u talking about her and neither does anyone else so just shut the hell up already!!
she is doing to herself and if you don't like it then don't read it
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Hahhaaaa Ok Edwina or Holly,..Making You famous ha ha ha, To funny Your famous alright but NOT For anything good. So keep telln yourself that. You both are trash plain and simple. And Im not judging Im stating FACTS !!! And Edwina You realy need to stop bringing GOD into everything. He doesnt like it when You just use Him to try and make Yourself sound good. You are a far cry from a Christian. And I am no hater except for the fact I hate everything You and People like you stand for and pretty much anyone associated with you. Ive known of you for years and Im proud to say Ive never sunk low enough to surround myself with you or your kind of crowd. People like You is what gives our lovely little town a bad name. Such as Trashy,Lying,Skanky,Slutty,Dru ggy,Stealing,You name anything bad or drama related kinda Person. And sorry anyone if you hang with Her or Holly then that pretty much makes you the same. So if Your Edwina or Holly or one of their Friends. GO AWAY TRASH !!
please

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Get a life people! Either stomp her or leave her alone. Edwina you are such a pus. My gosh get off facebook and topix talking trash. You are a coward!
Get Real

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Edwina just look at the example you are setting for YOUR children!! At a bar every weekend, leaving with any guy that will have your nasty ass.....oh wait. Sometimes screwing two! Or maybe a blow job in the bar bathroom. Maybe two. And normally a black guy. You need to shut the hell up cause your closet is full of more skeletons than anyone i have ever known. I feel sorry for your daughters!
LMAO!!! Funny as hell!!
goodness

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Holly is such a nasty nasty chic. Dont know much about Edwina other than she is obviously not well liked at all. And Im confused are they friends or enemies?
Forget It

Dandridge, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2013
I would love to put a dick inside of Holly she's beautiful... I'd probably even do a few rs with her ;);)
just saying

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2013
lmao wrote:
Hahhaaaa Ok Edwina or Holly,..Making You famous ha ha ha, To funny Your famous alright but NOT For anything good. So keep telln yourself that. You both are trash plain and simple. And Im not judging Im stating FACTS !!! And Edwina You realy need to stop bringing GOD into everything. He doesnt like it when You just use Him to try and make Yourself sound good. You are a far cry from a Christian. And I am no hater except for the fact I hate everything You and People like you stand for and pretty much anyone associated with you. Ive known of you for years and Im proud to say Ive never sunk low enough to surround myself with you or your kind of crowd. People like You is what gives our lovely little town a bad name. Such as Trashy,Lying,Skanky,Slutty,Dru ggy,Stealing,You name anything bad or drama related kinda Person. And sorry anyone if you hang with Her or Holly then that pretty much makes you the same. So if Your Edwina or Holly or one of their Friends. GO AWAY TRASH !!
Holly has on her profile,she is a stay at home mom,how can she lie like that and say she is a christian,God is gonna bring her down bad again,she better watch what she says,she don't even have her child to stay at home with,can't be to much to her,out whore hopping around using and abuseing people to get what she wants,no one will have her after they find her out unless they are the same kind of person that she is,lieing,steeling druggie,she will never be happy with any body,cause every thing she has done to people will come back and haunt her,she don't even know who the father is of her daughter,that is sad,that should tell some people what kind of person is,but she sure can confince some men into any thing she says is the truth,poor stupid men they need her bad if they can't see right through her,enough said
blind dude

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jun 29, 2013
Forget It wrote:
I would love to put a dick inside of Holly she's beautiful... I'd probably even do a few rs with her ;);)
You are obviously blind as heck..Cause dang that Girl be Fugly & Her body looks just plain GROSS !! But have @ it Man. It will leave the hot women for the rest of us.
funny

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Edwina and Holly sitting in a tree,..Karma bit you both in your skank ass cant you see. 1st comes lies, then comes jail, then comes alot of people with a bad fishy smell....wash tat thang gals !!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Do they smell the same???
road apples

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Jul 1, 2013
I'd say if Kathy Brown ever gets ahold of holly she will look like a bus hit her.

“bored”

Since: Jun 13

United States

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Poor Poor Holly
poor holly

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2013
road apples wrote:
I'd say if Kathy Brown ever gets ahold of holly she will look like a bus hit her.
Bitch holly would just have her put in jail,Say that they jumped on her and use the excuse of the shape she is in from the motor cycle wreck,i reckon she has fucked or sucked all of the sheriff office and the city office cause she gets out of every thing she does,she is the one that needs to be hide the bars or under the jail for what she is doing,oh no they just give her a slap on the hand because she rats on people and was married to big bad Buck Garland,it will all come back on her one of these days,and she will not be no getting out of it so easy
big guy

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Edwina & Holly is just mad @ each other cuz they are runnin 4 tha title of worst skank lyin thivin ho n gvegas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Lee 3 min MaRh 12
Bridget Tweed Oliver 9 min Really 14
Justice Handicap 52 min Lame 2
Dear Flagtards of Greeneville 54 min Dr Wu 59
Laura Hensley 1 hr Dude 1
Trooper causes ANOTHER accident! POOR DRIVING!... 1 hr Makes sense 3
Fight STARRING local people w/ NO NAMES!!!!!!!! 1 hr Makes sense 2
Butch Patterson 1 hr curious 23
Why do you visit topix? 5 hr Big Jim 39
More from around the web