First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LOL

United States

#65 Dec 22, 2010
Lmao! And of course he's gonna stick up for Jaime. They're related. I'm sure he doesn't know her from the point of views of the women who were left at home while she begged to get in their husbands pants. Don't talk crap, good or bad, about people unless you know every side of them. Now, go sell something productive.
eric f

Charlotte, NC

#66 Dec 22, 2010
LOL wrote:
Lmao! And of course he's gonna stick up for Jaime. They're related. I'm sure he doesn't know her from the point of views of the women who were left at home while she begged to get in their husbands pants. Don't talk crap, good or bad, about people unless you know every side of them. Now, go sell something productive.
If your husband is a good husband it ain't matter how hard any girl tries to get with him.
the narcasist

New York, NY

#67 Dec 22, 2010
Id like to lay her down and give it to her real good. she is beautiful.
Anonymous

United States

#68 Dec 30, 2010
Is it Jami B Ball your talkin about
Mark

Nashville, TN

#69 Jan 2, 2011
pyrochik wrote:
Is it Jami B Ball your talkin about
No. It is a different one.
nay

Murfreesboro, TN

#70 Mar 23, 2011
there are alot of idiots on this website thats for sure.... yes you say the only reason josh is taking up for her is because he is her brother but lets put a different perspective on it.... i've been her friend for over 15 years... through good times and bad... through smart chooses and bad choices....GUESS WHAT???? she's been through the same with me.... everyone makes mistakes were all human and i guess if lovin someone that fucked you over makes you a horrible person then hell were all bad.... she has the most amazing child in the world out of it and is one of the best parents there could be... she is an amazing person on the inside and out and will be there till the end for anyone if given the oppurtunity.....i think she is beautiful and has the best personality in the world...and i'd like to see someone say one word of this to her face cause you wouldnt... and it amazes me that people can call somebody a ho cause they actually got in a relationship and had sex!!!! oh my you must be an old prude that cant get any yourself or wait she must have turned your ugly butt down and you have hurt feelings over it lol....either way she is a beautiful, amazing , sweet, honest, and loving mother and nothing you say can bring her down
UCantHandleDaTru th

United States

#71 Mar 24, 2011
nay wrote:
there are alot of idiots on this website thats for sure.... yes you say the only reason josh is taking up for her is because he is her brother but lets put a different perspective on it.... i've been her friend for over 15 years... through good times and bad... through smart chooses and bad choices....GUESS WHAT???? she's been through the same with me.... everyone makes mistakes were all human and i guess if lovin someone that fucked you over makes you a horrible person then hell were all bad.... she has the most amazing child in the world out of it and is one of the best parents there could be... she is an amazing person on the inside and out and will be there till the end for anyone if given the oppurtunity.....i think she is beautiful and has the best personality in the world...and i'd like to see someone say one word of this to her face cause you wouldnt... and it amazes me that people can call somebody a ho cause they actually got in a relationship and had sex!!!! oh my you must be an old prude that cant get any yourself or wait she must have turned your ugly butt down and you have hurt feelings over it lol....either way she is a beautiful, amazing , sweet, honest, and loving mother and nothing you say can bring her down
U are a bad friend from bringing this topic back after 3 months of inactivity.
hellsyes

Fort Campbell, TN

#72 Mar 24, 2011
She's hotter than hell
LMAO

Greeneville, TN

#73 Dec 1, 2013
I guess with Jonathan and Jaime being married now it did show that Jaime was messing around with a married man!!!!!!!!
Lmfao

Charlotte, NC

#74 Dec 1, 2013
I guess considering its their business...it shows your a dumbass!!!!!!!!!!lol
tony the tiger

Greeneville, TN

#76 Dec 7, 2013
who gives a %#@!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 27 min Independent1 1,781
Favorite candy bar? 43 min joey 23
docters and nurses behaving very badly 2 hr huh 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Agnus 7,810
Looking for a good used AWD/4WD right hand driv... 4 hr Trunketeer 2
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 6 hr John 7
Tired of real estate rentals 6 hr Downtower 7
cook out burgers Sun Agreed 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search