kay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Aww thats sweet. You Balls stick together.
Eric F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

She's very sweet. Hasn't picked boyfriends very well but besides that shes cool. L
leroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

Adam West wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you should watch your mouth.
She aint nothing but a nasty ho. She gotta baby by some bad druggie who liked to beat her up. heard she got herpes.

Since: Aug 10

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
She aint nothing but a nasty ho. She gotta baby by some bad druggie who liked to beat her up. heard she got herpes.
She is now away from this druggie, and raising her kid and doing a damn good job at it. Everyone makes mistakes, you included "leroy", your most recent one running your mouth on this post. If you would like to discuss this out from behind your computer I would be more than glad to.
Fed Up

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

She is friends with my ex. I always thought she was a sweet girl never had one unkind thing to say. She seemed like a good mom too.
pissed off

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Do you stupid people in Greeneville not have anything better to do than cut down the reputation of everybody in town. I've known Jaime Ball for years and she happens to be a great person and a great mother. Yeah your right she was with a druggie but she got herself and her kid out before it got bad. Everybody makes mistakes I guess except for all you assholes who have to run their mouths on this post. Look in the mirror and leave everybody else alone.
concerend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

well i think you all should no tat she is infested with aids to so watch you all before she gives it to you.
pissed off

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

You friggin people make me sick. No she don't have herpes or aids or anything else you want to accuse her of. You people don't matter. The people who know her know how she is. She's a good person, so leave her alone and move on to the next one, I'm sure you already have.
jonathan

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

jamie is one of the best mothers that i know and works everyday to provide for that child. if she was with a druggie she aint now!!!! thats all that matters and as far as being a skank, my deffiniton of that is a nasty dirty person, im witch she is none of that i think she is ONE HOT MOMMA !!!!!!!!!
WellWell

Big Rock, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Apparently, you people just like to make up some shit about people that you don't even know. I have known Jaime for a very long time & she is far from a ho or a skank. But tell ya what she is...She's an awesome mother to her son, who is trying to make it being a single mom, and working over 40 hours a week to give her son anything and everything that he wants. And another thing, she may have been with a druggie at one point in time. But I am friends with both Jaime and her ex. And he is actually stepping up and being a dad now, and trying to better himself. So you people might wanna get your facts before you start running your mouths!! And "Adam West", don't know who you are, but thank you for taking up for Jaime. She would truly appreciate it. It's sad that everyone has to degrade someone who is actually trying to better their lives!!! So all ya'll need to GET A LIFE!!!
candy

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

WellWell wrote:
Apparently, you people just like to make up some shit about people that you don't even know. I have known Jaime for a very long time & she is far from a ho or a skank. But tell ya what she is...She's an awesome mother to her son, who is trying to make it being a single mom, and working over 40 hours a week to give her son anything and everything that he wants. And another thing, she may have been with a druggie at one point in time. But I am friends with both Jaime and her ex. And he is actually stepping up and being a dad now, and trying to better himself. So you people might wanna get your facts before you start running your mouths!! And "Adam West", don't know who you are, but thank you for taking up for Jaime. She would truly appreciate it. It's sad that everyone has to degrade someone who is actually trying to better their lives!!! So all ya'll need to GET A LIFE!!!
Adam West is Josh Ball.

Since: Aug 10

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

candy wrote:
<quoted text> Adam West is Josh Ball.
Ding ding ding.
WellWell

Big Rock, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Well if Adam West is Josh Ball... then he is a DAMN good brother to be taking up for his sister like this!!! You go Josh!!!
cdhs2005

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Jaime is a damn good mother, she does better than half the grown ass people have done in this town, and you get em josh
hellyea

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Shes a good gal..and shes got some damn pretty eyes. I'd take her out just so I could look at them for a few hours.
dr enuf

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

an`t there two jamie ball in this town which one are u all talking about the blond one!
pissed off

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

you know "dr. enuf" you hit the nail on the head. If there are 2 of them then it sure could have ruined the reputation of one or both. I've known Josh Ball for a long time too and am damn proud of him for sticking up for her.There are some decent people in this godforsaken town after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Laura........ 1 hr Asshat 3
David Kilday (Oct '13) 1 hr Asshat 21
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 139,013
There are no heroes like these any more, America 2 hr Hawkman 3
Who are you voting for? 2 hr Hawkman 0
HAWK wife beater wants your vote 2 hr Hawkman 7
A legend right here in Greeneville Tennessee 2 hr Hawkman 25
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 3 hr cretin56 168
suicide on viking mountain 7 hr hill folk 31
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 12 hr Tehee Candor 573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs