Judge Bailey lets the drug abusers go...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth seeker

Mooresville, NC

#41 Jul 5, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>. Fair, you've lost your mind. I was charged with a crime in his court back in 09. Had it bound over to Duggers court just so I could have a fair trial. It cost more but I was found not guilty. Something there was not a chance of in front of Bailey. I feel sorry for the people who go in front of him who can't afford to do that or don't know that you can't get a fair trial with Bailey. Like I've said before he's a joke and a piece of sh!t. Me and anyone else I can get to vote against him will have his a$$ out of there come election time. If I could I'd give someone 10k just for their campaign to run against him..
I agree. I was in his court with a friend of mine that was a victim, supporting her. He really just treated everyone bad, including the victims. He was very demeaning, rolled his eyes, and acted unprofessional. I was appalled at the treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Weems, lady's man 10 min galieon 6
Few names on DTF list working for them 15 min Cntrygirl 5
Justin Jefferd 16 min Dick Johnson 4
Bed Bugs infested at Lambs trailer Park 29 min Honestly 5
jobs that pay more than 10 an hour 33 min Kingfish 4
Lisa Mccamey 37 min Byron 15
Staff Pro Hiring? 1 hr Ape Allen 8

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages