xxxx

Gallatin, TN

#21 Apr 23, 2011
Chris McMahon wrote:
Drugs alter the structure of peoples brains, and some drugs over long enough periods of times will cause permanent changes to the brain. This means that your view on reality, and your whole personality will change, so you do crazy shit like...
whore yourself, steal, lie, cheat, and think you are right in the process... so they should really be likened to a mentally ill individual(although this does not excuse the behavior it explains it)
and also, drugs KILL people and the activities they get involved in KILL people, so they're probably most going to DIE in their EARLY YEARS... it's actually SAD.
Our courts should have programs (they do somewhat already) that give addicts chances to detox physically and time to recover psychologically, so they can get back to their true selves... and if they have permanent damage, the proper medication for that.... sympathy and love is really what the deal is on it, not oh let's trip on an addicted person,(remember on drugs you are mentally ill)... it's a sickness let's remember...
methamphetamine is LEGAL it comes in a pill called DESOXYN, google it... it's legal METH... benzodiazepines are legal and prescribed, oxycontin is legal and prescribed, all very addictive, so some people get on drugs from a doctor... some people are just bored and curious and get high and get hooked, some people have serious EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS, from harsh childhoods, and that is their method of escape at a very EARLY AGE, so it is ingrained in their mind and they don't develop...
it's no, oh let's get high, and rob yatata, it's more like, i tried this drug for x reason, my brain fucked up and then it fucked with my mind to do it more, and now i'm not myself and on down the line...
sympathy people. jeez. the cia gave crack to rick ross... crazy huh? alcohol and tobacco are legal and accepted, so some people don't even view themselves as addicts...
our society is run on addiction, to food, videogames, sitting on this computer we are all guilty of... it's not just drugs.
that's my opinion. processed food that we buy in the grocery stores have the same ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES IN TOBACCO, which have been proven to heighten tobaccos addictive properties, and people really do crave and PHYSICALLY WITHDRAWAL FROM FOOD...
it's not just drugs people... were all addicts in some way. let's stop esteeming ourselves so damn high...
it's actually SAD.
Maybe these drugs are legal but the best I can remember about the 10 commandments stealing and killing is not legal nor right in the eyes of God. These people have lost respect and trust and I think they should be punished. I hate a thief
The Question

Nashville, TN

#22 Apr 23, 2011
Is it true that Ken Bailey use to visit Timberfell out in Baileyton?

Since: Apr 11

Nolensville, TN

#23 Apr 23, 2011
they must have not had shit on them so as far as i look at it he did the rite thing if people deside they wanna do drugs why does it have anything to do with u get over yourself u ain't perfect
Charles

Sevierville, TN

#24 Jul 3, 2013
I have been in a lot of court rooms but Judge Baileys takes the cake. A friend of mine had to hire a state appointed Laywer and he spent more time speaking with the victim and not the client. To me that would be conflict of interest. Also the friend that I was talking about has never been in trouble in her life and there is a thing that is called PSi and it seems like they didn't have a clue what that is.
Then you have to stand in line and let the DA know what you want done to the won that suppose to done you wrong. To me it looks like the constitution has gone out the door. I have never seen anything like it before.To me it doesn't look like it fair and partial there. Sometimes people are in position for to long and needs to step down.
the bearded man

United States

#25 Jul 3, 2013
And why is anyone surprised? lmao
Nobody

United States

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Bailey is a POS, and we should vote him out. He's a joke as a judge, he shouldn't be a part of our judicial, or political system in any way shape or form! Just my opinion I could be wrong..

Since: Mar 13

Rock Hill, SC

#27 Jul 3, 2013
What got him up on there was that he was supposed to be getting rid of the Dui people a few years ago. I made a mistake and was infront of him for a dui ( my very first charge Ever at 40 yrs of age) and he slapped me with all kinds of fines and crap even though I had a full time job... which I lost due to his jail term days he gave me but some of the kids in court that day hadn't worked in a great while and lived with grandparents or "friends" and they were only slapped on the wrist! I've paid for my mistake, licensed and insured again and it will carry on for 10 years on my record. The other hoodlems out stealing for their pills, living with unsuspecting family members and not holding down a job should be the ones punished more than I was. MY opinion only but Bailey showed them more compassion than a working woman.
Nobody

United States

#28 Jul 3, 2013
I don't care who runs against him, they'll get my vote!
Monster You Made

United States

#29 Jul 3, 2013
Well entertained easily, don't get behind a wheel when you're drinking and you won't be b!tching about losing your job or paying the fines you brought on yourself. I have ZERO symphony for anyone that gets caught drinking and driving. There isn't a single excuse that anyone could have that would make it ok for you to drive drunk.
Amused

Greeneville, TN

#30 Jul 3, 2013
Monster You Made wrote:
Well entertained easily, don't get behind a wheel when you're drinking and you won't be b!tching about losing your job or paying the fines you brought on yourself. I have ZERO symphony for anyone that gets caught drinking and driving. There isn't a single excuse that anyone could have that would make it ok for you to drive drunk.
I do not condone drinking and driving by any means; however, he said that her made a mistake. "There are none of us perfect, no not one."(KJV). Seems that you were the first to throw a stone.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#31 Jul 3, 2013
Its all about the money people, these druggies have no money an get turned loose. If you have a job you are automatically guilty.Thats just the way it is, its like rent, you wouldnt rent to somebody that didnt have a job would you? If you have no income they cant get there share of it so they turn you loose.
Charles

Sevierville, TN

#32 Jul 4, 2013
It just concern me about how many people are sitting in Green County jail that shouldn't be there because of unfair trails, how many is not there that should be there. Public pretender all they way to the judge should have a formal investigation. I could tell when I walked threw those doors that things aren't right, and the lady I went with was scared to death because what she has heard from people in town. She asked me to attend her hearing because I have knowledge about those things and if I hired a lawyer he works for me. That's what there job is she had know clue who her lawyer was and he acted total lost.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Jul 4, 2013
Charles wrote:
It just concern me about how many people are sitting in Green County jail that shouldn't be there because of unfair trails, how many is not there that should be there. Public pretender all they way to the judge should have a formal investigation. I could tell when I walked threw those doors that things aren't right, and the lady I went with was scared to death because what she has heard from people in town. She asked me to attend her hearing because I have knowledge about those things and if I hired a lawyer he works for me. That's what there job is she had know clue who her lawyer was and he acted total lost.
I can guarantee you that there are very few in there that are innocent, if any at all.
#1voter

Elizabethton, TN

#34 Jul 4, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Its all about the money people, these druggies have no money an get turned loose. If you have a job you are automatically guilty.Thats just the way it is, its like rent, you wouldnt rent to somebody that didnt have a job would you? If you have no income they cant get there share of it so they turn you loose.
And I totally agree with you. Isn't it sad that only the ones that can afford fines/jail rent get to pay? While the convicts that are "broke as a convict" just run amuck! Bad thing is,in this small tows names are known like household words,and those persons are automatically skipped over in situations because they have no money.
Nobody

United States

#35 Jul 4, 2013
Vote him out people. Get of your a$$ and go to the pole next election. That goes for anyone in any office. You have to go vote even if its for someone that you don't entirely agree with there staid on political issues. If the people in said offices realize that we will vote them out for not doing there job in a fair and unbiased way, without concern for personal and or county financial gain they will start protecting us from the thieves of this county and country. From judge bailey to lobbiest in Washington. Fire the them! It's still we the people right?!!
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#36 Jul 4, 2013
Same goes with anything. The deadbeats get free insurance, food stamps, etc. The workers get to pay for everything even the jail. Always have and always will.
Nobody

United States

#37 Jul 4, 2013
I started to say fire the Bastards. That's why it came out (fire the them). Should have proof read. Sorry! Point is fire him, he might be a judge but ALL of us are his boss. Vote him out, it doesn't matter who runs against him. Then if the new judge doesn't get it together we fire him, finally one of them will get the message. No extreme jail time for lesser crimes just to get revenue and not a slap on the wrist for thieves who can't pay up. It was even in the paper a few weeks back about how much the jail contributes to the county budget. It's a sad joke, and its on all of us...
Hasvat

Greeneville, TN

#38 Jul 5, 2013
whatever floats your boat wrote:
We need to vote him out next time he runs
he is a fair judge and unlike Becker and carter he has a but of humanity about him!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#39 Jul 5, 2013
I think you mean Beckner, he was a tuff judge. Now Carter on the other hand had to be the biggest joke ever played on this town.
Nobody

United States

#40 Jul 5, 2013
Hasvat wrote:
<quoted text> he is a fair judge and unlike Becker and carter he has a but of humanity about him!
. Fair, you've lost your mind. I was charged with a crime in his court back in 09. Had it bound over to Duggers court just so I could have a fair trial. It cost more but I was found not guilty. Something there was not a chance of in front of Bailey. I feel sorry for the people who go in front of him who can't afford to do that or don't know that you can't get a fair trial with Bailey. Like I've said before he's a joke and a piece of sh!t. Me and anyone else I can get to vote against him will have his a$$ out of there come election time. If I could I'd give someone 10k just for their campaign to run against him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Missionary 150,024
wikq football (Oct '13) 1 hr ohwell 33
What do u think about Islam 4 hr Wolftracks 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,140
IF you were rich would you vote Republican ? 5 hr Digger 4
We must repent as a nation the only way 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 5
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 5 hr BeastOfBurden 5
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 5 hr Digger 56
south greene football 6 hr From Jenny xoxo 61
Greene County Schools 6 hr common sense 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••