Y U don't use the landermat?

Y U don't use the landermat?

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Jan 28, 2013

12 votes

Click on an option to vote

people wash shity dipers in them

found a body in a dryer one time

only trash use landermats

my cloths get dirtier insteed of cleaner

use the

WTF

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Laundromats suck!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Landermats? Are those the big squares with the x on it for helicopters to land on? I guess I don't use it because I can't fly a helicopter. Perhaps I will put one on my toilet for when I am bringing in my fat ass for a landing.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Landermats? Are those the big squares with the x on it for helicopters to land on? I guess I don't use it because I can't fly a helicopter.
You dont have to know how to fly one to use it, you just have to know how to land it...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
Laundromats suck!
Agree!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Jan 29, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have to know how to fly one to use it, you just have to know how to land it...
I imagine it going like this: I'm in the helicopter strapped in. I've got my helmet on and my swank pilot jacket and gloves. I lower the visor on my helmet and give my wife and kids a thumbs up. I pull up on the stick and the helicopter immediately flips over onto its propeller. Since the propeller is now on the ground the part I am in begins to spin violently. After an hour it stops and I wobble out to Wiley Coyote standing there. We both look at the helicopter that says Acme on the side. We laugh and I vomit.
Claudette

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 29, 2013
I wouldn't was my dogs blankets in a public laundromat.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Yeah, that's the way it usually goes...

I've been taking plane and helicopter landing lessons... I really don't care if I can fly one, I just want to be the guy that when the stewardess runs out screaming, "The pilots dead, can anyone land this thing...", I can stand up and say "why, it just so happens that I can..." then I take her in my arms, make out for a minute, then save the day...
tusk

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
WTF wrote:
Laundromats suck!
What other choices are there if you don't have a washer/dryer or know someone who does?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#9 Jan 29, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Yeah, that's the way it usually goes...
I've been taking plane and helicopter landing lessons... I really don't care if I can fly one, I just want to be the guy that when the stewardess runs out screaming, "The pilots dead, can anyone land this thing...", I can stand up and say "why, it just so happens that I can..." then I take her in my arms, make out for a minute, then save the day...
I have the same thought. But with my luck a handsome Brazilian man 4 seats up will stand up at the same time as me. Being that he is closer the law of closeness dictates that he is picked. I also imagine that he can't land the plane and I get out on the wing and right before it crashes I jump off and land on my feet. I then do the slow motion walk away from the wreckage.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#11 Jan 29, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text> the only thing missing is making out with a hot stewardess... although there might be a hot emt...
Of course there is the handsome Brazilian guy in your fantasy also....

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#12 Jan 30, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is the handsome Brazilian guy in your fantasy also....
Is yours wearing white slacks and a partially unbuttoned orange shirt?
curious

Brentwood, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is yours wearing white slacks and a partially unbuttoned orange shirt?
Don't they all?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#14 Jan 30, 2013
I'll be the panicky woman that everybody lines up to slap. But after the first slap, I come to my senses and whip all their asses, make out with the hot Brazilian guy, go to the COCKpit, activate the autopilot, who after inflation, smokes a cig and lands the plane, then me and the Brazilian guy live happily ever after.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#15 Jan 30, 2013
tusk wrote:
<quoted text>What other choices are there if you don't have a washer/dryer or know someone who does?
Put all your clothes in the bathtub, add soap and water, then stomp Italian style; lather, rinse, repeat until clean, then remove the plug, stomp out the excess water, then hang clothes on a clothesline on the porch until freeze-dried.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jan 30, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Put all your clothes in the bathtub, add soap and water, then stomp Italian style; lather, rinse, repeat until clean, then remove the plug, stomp out the excess water, then hang clothes on a clothesline on the porch until freeze-dried.
I like the way you roll.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I simply refuse to use a Laundromat.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is yours wearing white slacks and a partially unbuttoned orange shirt?
No, the shirt is green...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asheville 3 lane project 5 min Opera lady 13
Hollie Carroll Elliot Singleton ect.. 19 min Carry on 1
Trump and NRA 23 min Florida born 4
KY election 34 min Bubba Barnes 5
Best bushes to buy for around the house 38 min Slick Willy Clinton 9
Young people today have no shame 1 hr Papa Blister 72
US women's hockey team wins gold metal 3 hr Dr Wu 2
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 4 hr Voice of Reason 46
School consolidation 7 hr just me 10

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages