city boy country boy or redneck which one do u girls perfer?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
country girl

Madison, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 12, 2013
 
Just wondering they started one on girls so we will start one on them
Blondie

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like country boys who live in the city & act like rednecks.

Since: Dec 12

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NEVER A REDNECK! I pondered this very question on my way to work yesterday when I saw a cute country boy. Between city & country, I don't think it really matters as long as they are mannerly & treat others with respect & kindness. Country boys tend to be more fun, no how to fix things & don't mind getting dirty. City boys tend to be a little more cultured & can converse about things other than NASCAR & killing/skinning things.(Lol) As long as they are cute, nice & fun it probably doesn't matter but I'm leaning to a cute COUNTRY boy!:)
All country

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I would have to say a country boy wins hands down. They look good in those Wranglers and boots, not a lazy ass, drive trucks, an no matter their age still love to go 4 wheeling-get dirty- and have fun..... And man can they roll you around in the hay...... Dont want something from city that i have to get on my knees to crunch down in their little car, worry about pulling all their piercings out, and getting them a manicure after they help me wash my truck. Country boys rule

Since: Dec 12

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 12, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
NEVER A REDNECK! I pondered this very question on my way to work yesterday when I saw a cute country boy. Between city & country, I don't think it really matters as long as they are mannerly & treat others with respect & kindness. Country boys tend to be more fun, no how to fix things & don't mind getting dirty. City boys tend to be a little more cultured & can converse about things other than NASCAR & killing/skinning things.(Lol) As long as they are cute, nice & fun it probably doesn't matter but I'm leaning to a cute COUNTRY boy!:)
**know

I got so excited thinking about cute country boys that I forgot how to spell. Lol
lovecountryboys

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 13, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
**know
I got so excited thinking about cute country boys that I forgot how to spell. Lol
LOL!! Shame on u Nita! But I tolally agree with your post!! I am tellin my age.. but I love that old Mark Chesnut song... "Not until Ole Country Came to Town"

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 13, 2013
 
I like a tall, rugged man with a great big...

TRUCK!
Becky

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There's nothing more sexy than a good ol' country boy...
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 14, 2013
 
Nobody has any use for city boys. They are boring and have to pay someone to do everything for them. Worthless. I hate suits, ties, khakis and stupid little polo men on there pink shirts...lol

Since: Dec 12

Faith, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 14, 2013
 
Hartford ky lady wrote:
Nobody has any use for city boys. They are boring and have to pay someone to do everything for them. Worthless. I hate suits, ties, khakis and stupid little polo men on there pink shirts...lol
Lol you made some very good points about city boys not being able to do anything but a good quality suit can make most any man hotter. I think a country boy would look best wearing ME !!! ;D
SWF

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 14, 2013
 
As long as they dont ware skinny jeans I dont care where they live.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 15, 2013
 
Well here is my answer.. http://youtu.be/7gsRcQcSn0c Enjoy..hehehe
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 15, 2013
 
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Well here is my answer.. http://youtu.be/7gsRcQcSn0c Enjoy..hehehe
not available yet on smart phone, only on the dumb computer.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 15, 2013
 
well darn it..I just thought it would be funny..Have a good day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 min Perfection 9,302
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min WTSassy 145,394
Jordan Greenway 16 min Big Daddy 14
psycho moms (Nov '12) 17 min drug tested 55
Greene County School System At It Again 20 min drug tested 18
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 22 min DEBT china bank 2
BOYCOTT BURGER KING lets face it the food sucks... 25 min Tax deserter 13
Davis Street 1 hr Nigher 7
Keeping county office employees from sleeping w... 14 hr Dr Wu 17

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••