city boy country boy or redneck which one do u girls perfer?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country girl

Madison, NC

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Just wondering they started one on girls so we will start one on them
Blondie

Brentwood, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I like country boys who live in the city & act like rednecks.

Since: Dec 12

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Feb 12, 2013
NEVER A REDNECK! I pondered this very question on my way to work yesterday when I saw a cute country boy. Between city & country, I don't think it really matters as long as they are mannerly & treat others with respect & kindness. Country boys tend to be more fun, no how to fix things & don't mind getting dirty. City boys tend to be a little more cultured & can converse about things other than NASCAR & killing/skinning things.(Lol) As long as they are cute, nice & fun it probably doesn't matter but I'm leaning to a cute COUNTRY boy!:)
All country

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I would have to say a country boy wins hands down. They look good in those Wranglers and boots, not a lazy ass, drive trucks, an no matter their age still love to go 4 wheeling-get dirty- and have fun..... And man can they roll you around in the hay...... Dont want something from city that i have to get on my knees to crunch down in their little car, worry about pulling all their piercings out, and getting them a manicure after they help me wash my truck. Country boys rule

Greer, SC

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
NEVER A REDNECK! I pondered this very question on my way to work yesterday when I saw a cute country boy. Between city & country, I don't think it really matters as long as they are mannerly & treat others with respect & kindness. Country boys tend to be more fun, no how to fix things & don't mind getting dirty. City boys tend to be a little more cultured & can converse about things other than NASCAR & killing/skinning things.(Lol) As long as they are cute, nice & fun it probably doesn't matter but I'm leaning to a cute COUNTRY boy!:)
**know

I got so excited thinking about cute country boys that I forgot how to spell. Lol
lovecountryboys

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
**know
I got so excited thinking about cute country boys that I forgot how to spell. Lol
LOL!! Shame on u Nita! But I tolally agree with your post!! I am tellin my age.. but I love that old Mark Chesnut song... "Not until Ole Country Came to Town"

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#8 Feb 13, 2013
I like a tall, rugged man with a great big...

TRUCK!
Becky

Cowpens, SC

#9 Feb 13, 2013
There's nothing more sexy than a good ol' country boy...
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody has any use for city boys. They are boring and have to pay someone to do everything for them. Worthless. I hate suits, ties, khakis and stupid little polo men on there pink shirts...lol

Faith, NC

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
Nobody has any use for city boys. They are boring and have to pay someone to do everything for them. Worthless. I hate suits, ties, khakis and stupid little polo men on there pink shirts...lol
Lol you made some very good points about city boys not being able to do anything but a good quality suit can make most any man hotter. I think a country boy would look best wearing ME !!! ;D
SWF

Knoxville, TN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
As long as they dont ware skinny jeans I dont care where they live.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Well here is my answer.. http://youtu.be/7gsRcQcSn0c Enjoy..hehehe
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Well here is my answer.. http://youtu.be/7gsRcQcSn0c Enjoy..hehehe
not available yet on smart phone, only on the dumb computer.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#18 Feb 15, 2013
well darn it..I just thought it would be funny..Have a good day!
joe barrel

Media, PA

#19 Jan 29, 2015
All country wrote:
I would have to say a country boy wins hands down. They look good in those Wranglers and boots, not a lazy ass, drive trucks, an no matter their age still love to go 4 wheeling-get dirty- and have fun..... And man can they roll you around in the hay...... Dont want something from city that i have to get on my knees to crunch down in their little car, worry about pulling all their piercings out, and getting them a manicure after they help me wash my truck. Country boys rule
City boys are not feminine, invalid arguement
Someone

Glen Allen, VA

#20 Jan 29, 2015
Hartford ky lady wrote:
You're probably 100% right, that we have money to make your country boys do all the work while we go off in our nice cars, in nicer cities, across the waters, etc. to have a great time. All the while you fat and lazy cornbread country heifers talk about your dirty pick up trucks, Jesus, Tim McGraw pillows and Jon Deere gossip. I guess you don't like a man in a nice well tailored suit as it pretty much cost more than 8 months of your trailer payments.

Here's the deal. Even the great ZZ Top, coolest band alive from Texas, wears suits and made a song named 'Sharp Dressed Man' because even the King of Beards know what a woman wants.
You don't see the mannest of the man accepted in the sweetest clubs, and bars without looking like a sharp dressed man.

Poor and classless women like a man who looks like feces. Women like men of all types, but if you want to put a man in overalls with a 4 wheeler or pick up truck, up against a sharp dressed man in a Ferrari, you ole' country boy will lose in the majority of places. That's just a fact. Until you take your cornbread fed @$$ out of that crap town you call G-Ville (lmao), then will you see what the hot and true women want. You may not see it yet because of your tunnel vision to a George Jones CD and you most likely never will, but how can anyone really think you ever would when you live in that cesspool of mule fat you call a town?
Someone

Glen Allen, VA

#21 Jan 29, 2015
joe barrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Joe, your short shortsightedness shows. Rich people lazy? Lol, who do you think the poor people work for? Who is in the top part of the pyramid...the poor? The rich are there for a reason. Whether wrong or right, crook or philanthropist, they work and take risks to get it, all while you poor or middle class people just hang by the thread.

The more money you have, the more fun you have. Rich people always go on vacations, drive nice cars, have nice things, private transportation, etc. all the while you sit back and whine about your bills. It's a way of life. you look like you work, unless well you have to wear your shItty face hair and finger f*&^k ducks after you kill them.

Rich city boys have the most fun, because they can afford to. When was the last time a poor country boy was having a blast in Vegas with 3 girls in his bed? Yeahhhhhhhh, it makes sense country boys have more fun, lmfao. So tomorrow, when you are working your fingers to the bone and making that little paycheck, walk by the office of your CEO and tell him how much fun you are really having.
You may have to drive or fly there, but that's ok. I'm pretty sure he'll be glad to see you, that is if you can get past his secretary who pretty much makes more than your whole family.

Wowwwwwww, that's a load to take isn't it? That's what she said.
Someone

Glen Allen, VA

#22 Jan 29, 2015
joe barrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Joe, that comment was actually meant for 'All Country'
pegger

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jan 29, 2015
I like any that will put a sharpie in the pooper and take a pic
amber

Greeneville, TN

#24 Jan 29, 2015
I liek the man with an pennis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 33 min emocookie5 121
dunkin doughnuts 45 min Dixie iron fist 3
Julia crittenden 53 min k friend 11
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 57 min big scoop 94
Was shirley mae Reynolds cox head cheerleader a... 1 hr mammy 4
STALL TAPPER Republicans where art thou (Sep '14) 1 hr saxophoney 24
2 best drawings at muhaamd fest in texas 2 hr Dixie iron fist 3
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE