Closely Concerned

Hendersonville, NC

#21 Mar 30, 2012
That's the funniest thing myself an a couple other friends ordered same jewelery an we got our stuff bc she turned the money an orders in an she took the equipment 2 a friend that kids played an they turned it in 4 her so u obviously are just pissed bc u was one that didn't want 2 pay 4 ur s!!t but still wanted her 2 order it! And as far as I no nobody else lives with them so how would u no they dnt pay their bills? U ppl need 2 stop being haters!
brent

Stanley, NC

#22 Mar 31, 2012
Haters..that's funny. I am telling you for a fact...this one gets loans...ignores the loans when comes time to payback, then makes all kinds of promises once you finally corner the little rat. As for being a good parent and her kid not wanting for anything......you can't say one is parenting when they are leading their kid by example. He will unfortunately grow up watching his bum parents duck their responibilites while blaming people for being "haters". Funny.
brent

Stanley, NC

#23 Mar 31, 2012
Don't believe me? Go see her @ 596 duncan ln. Chuckey. Hope u get to meet her midget husband....he likes to act like a bada$$ little nazi
wow

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Apr 1, 2012
she has nice boobs!!!!
Need help

United States

#25 Apr 29, 2012
She used to work for a restaurant and the lady that owned it was cousins to brandon. Brandy ended up stealing from her. She got fired and yes brandons mom and dad takes care of them. I know bc i used to be part of the family. Brandon also slept with every one including brandys sister
WOW

United States

#26 Apr 29, 2012
Who is brandy"s sister? Does she have big boobs too?
friend

United States

#27 Apr 29, 2012
Need help wrote:
She used to work for a restaurant and the lady that owned it was cousins to brandon. Brandy ended up stealing from her. She got fired and yes brandons mom and dad takes care of them. I know bc i used to be part of the family. Brandon also slept with every one including brandys sister
. You are sooooo stupid.. Brandy doesn't even have a sister so just shows how much you know about her.
Need help

Boiling Springs, SC

#28 May 1, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>. You are sooooo stupid.. Brandy doesn't even have a sister so just shows how much you know about her.
Oh yes she does. Shows how much U know about her.
LOL

United States

#29 May 1, 2012
Need help wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes she does. Shows how much U know about her.
. Who is her sister then miss know it all? Lol.. Come on make up something
ur really retarded

Franklin, TN

#30 May 19, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>. You are sooooo stupid.. Brandy doesn't even have a sister so just shows how much you know about her.
actually she does have a sister and a brother and a half sister she is a great mom and a nice person if you know anything about her u would know all that now wouldnt u and u can take that to the bank because im her cousin thank u very much try callin me a liar and we will c how much u really piss me off
open

United States

#31 Jul 12, 2012
If its the same brandy i heard she works at delfasco she kinda short dark hair dark skin think she just got hired on i heard she been doin naughty things up there or just in general i think she is related to one the supervisor there that's what helped her get her job delfasco has a topix pg she on it there you can't believe everything you hear or read but some of its true
ohyeah

United States

#32 Jul 12, 2012
open wrote:
If its the same brandy i heard she works at delfasco she kinda short dark hair dark skin think she just got hired on i heard she been doin naughty things up there or just in general i think she is related to one the supervisor there that's what helped her get her job delfasco has a topix pg she on it there you can't believe everything you hear or read but some of its true
Open all I got to say is you freakin ROCK. Thanks for the info.
concerend

United States

#33 Oct 8, 2012
whats she doinng thats so nauty?
THE TRUTH

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2013
I think all of u all talking shit bout brandy need to just mind there own business n get a f$#kin life instead of hiding behind a screen name n talking shit that is my sis n I will stand behind her no matter what n she is a great mom she takes care her son unlike half the bitches I know in the town so f#ck all u haters cause that what all y'all talking shit are is HATERS
curious

Nolensville, TN

#35 Jan 10, 2013
wheres she working now??
%%%%

United States

#36 Jan 10, 2013
curious wrote:
wheres she working now??
Does she even have a job?
I've never heard of her keeping one for long.
%%%%

United States

#37 Jan 10, 2013
THE TRUTH wrote:
I think all of u all talking shit bout brandy need to just mind there own business n get a f$#kin life instead of hiding behind a screen name n talking shit that is my sis n I will stand behind her no matter what n she is a great mom she takes care her son unlike half the bitches I know in the town so f#ck all u haters cause that what all y'all talking shit are is HATERS
Defend her all u want. The truth about her is obvious in her daily life.
curious

Lexington, NC

#38 Jan 10, 2013
she was working at delfasco but quit!
Bloodhound

Charlotte, NC

#39 Feb 4, 2013
so anybody know where she is working now??
just one of many----

Nashville, TN

#40 Feb 14, 2013
THE TRUTH wrote:
I think all of u all talking shit bout brandy need to just mind there own business n get a f$#kin life instead of hiding behind a screen name n talking shit that is my sis n I will stand behind her no matter what n she is a great mom she takes care her son unlike half the bitches I know in the town so f#ck all u haters cause that what all y'all talking shit are is HATERS
The ONLY thing that's true about her, is that today's her birthday. You can stand behind her no matter what, but she is a liar, thief, and very good at being a scam artist. Some of us, myself included, know this first hand. We all have traded some of the fabricated stories that she's told us, playing on emotions, in order to get money. I'm surprized that she can take care of her kid...drug addiction, is a very powerful thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about one night stands 25 min Dixie iron fist 22
Satan's power waxing every day in our fallen land 36 min csmaven 8
white men are gross! (Aug '10) 39 min csmaven 97
Why I get on topix 47 min csmaven 59
Charles Manson to marry.... 1 hr jamie smiles 16
HAWK the wife beater wins big 1 hr jamie smiles 21
blonde girl at Dairy Queen in mosheim 1 hr jamie smiles 51
David Thompson's girl 1 hr Mimi 9
wreck 18 hr friendofdog 27
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:20 am PST

NFL10:20AM
Titans to release veteran Shaun Phillips
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jason Avant compares himself to NBA great Tim Duncan