Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yummy

Winnsboro, SC

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Because?

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I suspect, like all of us. We need the money!
Who is

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2013
works? only at running her mouth. No wrong Only at finger f'n a keyboard
the real yummy

Prosperity, SC

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Yummy wrote:
Because?
Stop impersonating me!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2013
This thread makes no sense to me...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Who is wrote:
works? only at running her mouth. No wrong Only at finger f'n a keyboard
and, this reply DEFINITELY makes no sense to me...so, do I finger fck my keyboard or run my mouth too much, in your opinion?!?!? FYI: they are two totally different actions...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 10, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>and, this reply DEFINITELY makes no sense to me...so, do I finger fck my keyboard or run my mouth too much, in your opinion?!?!? FYI: they are two totally different actions...
WW!!! Great to hear from you! Have u been out hookin' too much? I know I have... I'm soar as hell...
But honestly I didn't understand this thread either...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
WW!!! Great to hear from you! Have u been out hookin' too much? I know I have... I'm soar as hell...
But honestly I didn't understand this thread either...
LMAO...yep, I think folks underestimate our profession...being a well-paid hooker is very hard work & requires a very unique skill set!!! ;)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 10, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
and, this reply DEFINITELY makes no sense to me...so, do I finger fck my keyboard or run my mouth too much, in your opinion?!?!? FYI: they are two totally different actions...
oh, nevermind...I just realized that you actually DO recognize that they are two different actions...you just haven't mastered the art of using punctuation, yet...

Since: Mar 13

Niota, TN

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Someone seems to have truly missed you in your absence. But no, good honest hookin' is not a skill that is properly rewarded in this region.

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 11, 2013
I dont like to punctuate on the smart phone. I figure we can all imagine where the commas are supposed to be.
who is

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Apr 11, 2013
WW as a hooker? Please people. Well maybe it is true. proably the only way she can get some dick is this way! She is so dang ugly no decent man or woman would wanna touch that.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Hookers? Where? What can I get for $5?

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
For 5 dollars? I'm guessing herpes, aids, crabs or any other diseses that you might get, good luck!
I was hoping for a 2 finger jack. Anything more an I'm not interested..

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 11, 2013
who is wrote:
WW as a hooker? Please people. Well maybe it is true. proably the only way she can get some dick is this way! She is so dang ugly no decent man or woman would wanna touch that.
LMFAO...well, opinions are like a**holes...& you seem to be the expert re: a**holes!!! You'll have to forgive se7en & me for joking about being hookers...we aren't trying to tread on your territory, so you can rest assured that you need not feel so threatened by me...unlike you, I am actually a confident person & feel no need to compete with and/or insult you in a lame attempt to boost my own self-esteem!!! ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 11, 2013
who is wrote:
WW as a hooker? Please people. Well maybe it is true. proably the only way she can get some dick is this way! She is so dang ugly no decent man or woman would wanna touch that.
Some people bring happiness wherever they go. You bring happiness whenever you go.
who is

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Christy & Becky.....have fun in your relationship! But Becky, I will pray for you so that Christy don't get all crazed on and about you when you see her true colors. I would bet she already has a notebook with your name on it that she has started already!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 11, 2013
who is wrote:
Christy & Becky.....have fun in your relationship! But Becky, I will pray for you so that Christy don't get all crazed on and about you when you see her true colors. I would bet she already has a notebook with your name on it that she has started already!!
Actually, I am involved in a romantic relationship, but not with Becky...my relationship with her is called a friendship, though it is understandable why you wouldn't know the difference, given that you likely have no true relationships to serve as a guide. There are some things that simply have to be experienced in order to be understood, so I'll overlook your ignorant interpretation. And, I only make notebooks about stupid dirtbags who threaten to take me to court for publishing the absolute truth on a thread that I did not start on a public forum...that's long been over, but you seem to be grasping for straws, trying to hold on for dear life...it's really quite pathetic, actually...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 11, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I am involved in a romantic relationship, but not with Becky...my relationship with her is called a friendship, though it is understandable why you wouldn't know the difference, given that you likely have no true relationships to serve as a guide. There are some things that simply have to be experienced in order to be understood, so I'll overlook your ignorant interpretation. And, I only make notebooks about stupid dirtbags who threaten to take me to court for publishing the absolute truth on a thread that I did not start on a public forum...that's long been over, but you seem to be grasping for straws, trying to hold on for dear life...it's really quite pathetic, actually...
But WW... <sniffle> I thought we had something more...
I AM just playing but ignore this person. They aren't worth your, how was it this person put it, finger fking of the keyboard? Nor worth any of your thoughts...
Love ya!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
But WW... <sniffle> I thought we had something more...
I AM just playing but ignore this person. They aren't worth your, how was it this person put it, finger fking of the keyboard? Nor worth any of your thoughts...
Love ya!
Love ya, too, girlie...and btw, I actually enjoy finger fking my keyboard b/c, as is the case with real deal fking, practice makes perfect & I wear my keyboard out...and my guy, for that matter...lmao!!! No worries, though...I don't give a rat's a$$ who "who is" is & (s)he affects me, my live, my view of myself, and/or my relationships NOT...AT...ALL!!!(S)he just makes it far too easy to point out how pathetic & ignorant (s)he is & I can't resist...lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min Irving 145,889
Most Embarrassing Moment 43 min Kohlrabi 3
food country 50 min winn dixie 2
Green jeep 1 hr MyNegro 11
Jordan Greenway 1 hr neighbor 4
Romney will he run again ? 2 hr Kohlrabi 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,656
Davis Street 4 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 7 hr visitor 16
south greene football 8 hr vincen F 39
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••