First Prev
of 2
Next Last
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#25 Aug 28, 2013
IF YOU WORK AT A PLACE THAT EMPLOYEES BLACK PEOPLE OR LIVE IN A COMMUNITY THAT HOUSES BLACK PEOPLE AND YOU SAY OR DO SOMETHING THAT BLACK PEOPLE DOESN'T LIKE, THEY SCREAM RACIAL PROFILING, THEY TRY TO SUE YOU OR THE COMPANY BECAUSE OF RACE DISCRIMINATION BUT, THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME TO WHITE PEOPLE BUT, THAT IS NOT IN ANYWAY RACIST! THIS WORLD AND THE PEOPLE THAT RUN IT IS CORRUPTED AND HAS WENT TO HELL! i SAY WE GO BACK TO WHEN THERE WAS SLAVERY! IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CHANGED! WE GIVE FREEDOM TO THE FOREIGNERS AND LOOK WHAT WE GET!
M16 power in white

Johnson City, TN

#26 Aug 28, 2013
if they don't like it pickup and live. go back where they came from and do look back .
M16 White power

Johnson City, TN

#27 Aug 30, 2013
If you' may get the your noise out of there black a,, and look at history you would see that this nation did not have to have gov,,, handout babys on drug the jail fall. the good old days was when that the black was in there place not in the white house and getting handout they work we don't kiss there a,, like some people do. you don't have NO idle what you said or who you said it to. WHITE POWER LIVE FOREVER

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 30, 2013
The KKK hasn't struck a lick in 30 years. All talk and NO do.
M16 HITE POWER

Johnson City, TN

#29 Aug 30, 2013
KISS MY A,, If you think you know so mu k meet me at van hill Rd. witch out your back a,, sa to much to carry, or Is it your half blacks kids you can take but can you walk I said keep your mouth sht white power lives for ever
observer

Knoxville, TN

#30 Aug 30, 2013
M16 HITE POWER wrote:
KISS MY A,, If you think you know so mu k meet me at van hill Rd. witch out your back a,, sa to much to carry, or Is it your half blacks kids you can take but can you walk I said keep your mouth sht white power lives for ever
you are the reason everyone thinks the kkk is full of idiots. your rantings didnt even make sense other than some kind of threat. i am for my race and think we should stop sitting on our butts while blacks, mideasterners, asians, and any ethnic group that takes a notion, bad mouth and whine about us. but i have to say, you are so stupid i can see why some think we are trash. the kkk and anyone else you claim to represent, should find you and shut your stupid @ss up. i know, i know, if ill meet you youll beat me up or shoot me (probably in the back) or whatever. just do all whites a favor and pretend your black or an easterner when you open your ignorant mouth.
m16white power

Johnson City, TN

#31 Aug 30, 2013
no stupid a,, that what you all do, you blacks think that you can get away with anything but the whites cant look at one of you. you call JACKSON AND THE OTHER DUM A,, AND AS FOR AS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH YOUALL I KNOW A LOT OF GOOD BLACK PEOPLE. SEE YOUCANT HAVE NO FUN WITH ANYBDY ANYMORE BY THE WAY YOU CANT MAKE ME SHUT ME UP GOD BLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Aug 30, 2013
KKK talks a big game but never do anything.
observer

Knoxville, TN

#33 Aug 30, 2013
m16white power wrote:
no stupid a,, that what you all do, you blacks think that you can get away with anything but the whites cant look at one of you. you call JACKSON AND THE OTHER DUM A,, AND AS FOR AS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH YOUALL I KNOW A LOT OF GOOD BLACK PEOPLE. SEE YOUCANT HAVE NO FUN WITH ANYBDY ANYMORE BY THE WAY YOU CANT MAKE ME SHUT ME UP GOD BLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND
i am white! stupid - if you understood what you read you would know that.
chablis

Toronto, Canada

#34 Aug 30, 2013
white people just different shades of pink who smell like cheese or mayonnaise.
VIP

United States

#36 Sep 1, 2013
The Indians where treated twice as bad as blacks was..wasnt any blacks Walkn the trail of tears and black peoples own people sold them for slaves so they need to blame the blacks in Africa that sold them to the whites and get over this racist b.s. Nobody this day and age was around then so blacks need to Shut it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 20 min Everyone 10
PLEASE help me! 1 hr Mrs Roberson 1
Stacey hunt 1 hr Boo 9
I've had your woman (Sep '15) 1 hr Ole D Slinger 14
Hot girl at huf 3 hr Uhh 7
Who's this Tommy on every post? 3 hr Lol 39
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,311
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 23 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 23 hr Lol 44

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages