First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2013
I'm not affiliated with the KKK, I just thought this was interesting read from their website.

My how the world has changed since we were children! Everyone has seen things in our nation go "Downhill" rapidly in the past few years. Why, in modern times, would we need a group such as the Ku Klux Klan? Well,first of all, throw out all you have heard in the media, TV, and movies, about the Klan. We are a group of CHRISTIAN men and women, firmly dedicated to restoring the values of the founding fathers of this great nation. This alone makes us no friends in the media. We are fighting FOR prayer in Schools. We are FOR purity of the White race, and its CHRISTIAN culture. We are FOR political acts resulting in the election of people of CHRISTIAN MORALS. We are FOR the teaching of CHRISTIAN values to our Children starting in the home. We are a CHRISTIAN based organization supporting local organizations. We are NOT what we are portrayed as in the movies and the History Channel on television. We are not associated with or do we admit as members such as , Neo Nazis, Skinheads, Atheists, Aryan Brotherhood or anyone associated with them. Those that wish to join because the HATE someone, need not apply. First and foremost, we are Ladies and Gentlemen and upstanding members of our community. A person need not be wealthy to have good CHRISTIAN morals and character. The word of GOD does not teach HATE! The Klan rituals, especially the LIGHTING of the Cross pays homage to CHRIST. The Cross never burns, only the wrapping does. CHRIST is the light of the World, and the fiery Cross signifies this to the World. The lies that are continually told about the new Klan and the so-called "Klans" that "Act the Fool" in public, cannot wipe us out. We can only pray, that the white CHRISTIANS, of this Nation will wake up soon, before they lose all their Rights, and become second or third class citizens in their own land. Especially, due to the illegal Aliens and Islamic terrorists that are already overrunning our great country. If this has sparked interest in you and you would like further information, please feel free to write us at
Ku Klos Knights
P.O.Box 2147
Church Hill, TN 37642
or E-mail us at [email protected]
adam

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2013
I am going to join today
genius

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2013
hypocrite wrote:
typical racist warped CHRISTIAN mentality
your an @ss. this person said nothing to suggest your claim. you want to yell racist? look at the blacks of this country. look at the foreign trash we are letting in. is it ok to be racist as long as your not a whipe person? seems that way!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2013
genius wrote:
<quoted text>your an @ss. this person said nothing to suggest your claim. you want to yell racist? look at the blacks of this country. look at the foreign trash we are letting in. is it ok to be racist as long as your not a whipe person? seems that way!!
Yep.
Figure it out

Afton, TN

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah you are "PROUD" if you are any other color than white. If you are white then you are "racis". It's a damn shame!! Guess I am racist, but trust me, there are lazy, good for nothing white people that won't work that I hate just as much as a black or mexican that won't get off of POTUS's teet!!!
klan gangbang

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2013
hey morons, it's 2013 and you're perpetuating stereotypes about our area that aren't appreciated by others from here. f uck off back to the holler so the rest of us can live a decent life. maybe papaw and his mason buddies will let you watch that home video of them gangbanging the church secretary and touch your dingler again until it feels funny.
Cat Turd

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2013
klan gangbang wrote:
hey morons, it's 2013 and you're perpetuating stereotypes about our area that aren't appreciated by others from here. f uck off back to the holler so the rest of us can live a decent life. maybe papaw and his mason buddies will let you watch that home video of them gangbanging the church secretary and touch your dingler again until it feels funny.
Don't you have Kool and the Gang records to be listening to.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 24, 2013
klan gangbang wrote:
There is a difference in stereotype and cultural traits. Go take advantage of the free education and enlighten yourself. Or just take a look around during the next family gathering tax payers will be funding. We are being attacked across the nation for our race. What did blacks do when this was happening to them? They fought back!
klan gangbang

Kingsport, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have Kool and the Gang records to be listening to.
who the f uck listens to records anymore? we ain't taking this s hit back to the 50's no matter how hard you try. lmfao

Location hidden

#12 Aug 24, 2013
klan gangbang wrote:
<quoted text>
who the f uck listens to records anymore? we ain't taking this s hit back to the 50's no matter how hard you try. lmfao
He must have meant, go listen to your dope music that glorifies the lifestyle that must be horrible. You know, the selling drugs to get rich quick and not work your whole life kind of music. Or maybe he was referring to the music that glorifies the mistreatment of women? You know, the whole "sl*t, come give your daddy the money b*tch!" kind of music... Maybe we should let him clarify.
WHITE M16

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 26, 2013
back to 60's we go. white power
hank

Herndon, VA

#15 Aug 26, 2013
white pride world wide
HONKY KONG

Kingsport, TN

#16 Aug 26, 2013
WHITE POWER!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 26, 2013
hank wrote:
white pride world wide
This statement gets misconstrued far too often. Amen!
john holmes

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2013
I draw the line in the sand.
Ruth

Abingdon, VA

#20 Aug 26, 2013
White Trash Power!! If you keep claiming that it is a Christian organization, why not just attend church? Like it or not we have diversity in this country, why can't you learn to get along with non whites? Jesus was not white.
megan

United States

#21 Aug 26, 2013
Krazy Kaucasian Klowns
Rudd

Greeneville, TN

#22 Aug 26, 2013
Ruth wrote:
White Trash Power!! If you keep claiming that it is a Christian organization, why not just attend church? Like it or not we have diversity in this country, why can't you learn to get along with non whites? Jesus was not white.
Jesus was not an ape. The bible says race mixing is wrong. Look at the crime blacks make up for ove 84% of it. I say join a church then join the Klan.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#23 Aug 26, 2013
Ruth wrote:
It's not a Problem getting alone with non whites. I actually have black friends, but truth is blacks are killing whites more and more everyday. They're always saying whites can't do this and whites can't say this, but they can do and say anything about white people.

Have a black boy say cracker around a bunch of white people and we don't say a thing. Have a white boy say the N word around a bunch of blacks and that white boy will probably be killed.

They don't want to get alone with us, not us not get alone with them.

“light always defeats darkness”

nowhere

#24 Aug 27, 2013
Truer words were never spoken. I feel that every time blacks make remarks against whites, or attack whites for no reason, The white people need to band together and scream racist. I may or may not be a racist, but anyone on my property after dark without a good reason will be shot, no questions asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brobeck 1 hr Peaches n Cream 3
Ty Whitler 1 hr Dewdrop 1
Snitch Tasha hawk dunbar 1 hr Tash 4
Vote your Conscience? 2 hr Local 41
Life Guard Ems save us. 2 hr Scared Citizen 1
BUSTED at the Hype! 2 hr Clueless 18
Soboxone Question? 2 hr Past 20
no 4 hr Leonardo 199
Wreck with semi on Newport highway today. 8 hr whatever floats y... 2

Greeneville Jobs