Suspicious

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
homeowner

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 14, 2013
 
Just curious..anyone know what someone in a red Nissan Sentra is doing taking pics at my house. 2nd time in a month, cant get a tag # and he took off both times before we could get out to ask him what he's doing. Red Sentra about 02 to 05 model with dark (almost look black at a distance) wheels. He might consider a different home from now on.. ammo's not cheap!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

homeowner wrote:
Just curious..anyone know what someone in a red Nissan Sentra is doing taking pics at my house. 2nd time in a month, cant get a tag # and he took off both times before we could get out to ask him what he's doing. Red Sentra about 02 to 05 model with dark (almost look black at a distance) wheels. He might consider a different home from now on.. ammo's not cheap!
Creepy...
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 14, 2013
 
Was you walking around naked or something?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 15, 2013
 
My first thought is that it is an insurance company taking pictures for a worker's comp. claim or PI claim? Did you claim you have a "bad back"? Seriously, I've seen this done a lot and always told our clients, expect and be prepared that the insurance company is trying to get video of you doing something that you say you can't do. Second guess would be an irate husband or wife if you've been messing around.lol Check with your neighbors and see if anyone has been around asking about you.
British bum

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 15, 2013
 
I would let the bobbys handle it. Taking the law into your own hands is quite taboo.
Cat Turd

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 15, 2013
 
Tax assessor.
Ialredynos

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 15, 2013
 
If you bought your place recently...it could be an appraiser taking original photos, a lender doing a drive by if you are trying to get a loan....and he last thing is it is not illegal to take a picture of your place from the public street.
homeowner

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

None of the above...not bought home, no kind of claims of disability, no cheating spouses, and he's not taking pics from street..we are over 600 ft off public road and once he was next to house and other time halfway down driveway. So guess I will just put up a no trespassing sign and if he comes back again a rabid squirrel will be seen running to attack his car and I will have to save his life from a vicious squirrel attack. Hope he's got a pair of clean underwear in his car...rabid squirrel's can be scarry
yep

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

homeowner wrote:
Just curious..anyone know what someone in a red Nissan Sentra is doing taking pics at my house. 2nd time in a month, cant get a tag # and he took off both times before we could get out to ask him what he's doing. Red Sentra about 02 to 05 model with dark (almost look black at a distance) wheels. He might consider a different home from now on.. ammo's not cheap!
How many payments are you behind on your house?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Google's street level photos?
carl edwards

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

According to Stand Your Ground law, if you suspect someone of criminal activity whether you are on your own property or on public land, you can pursue them and you are under no obligation to withdraw to a safe distance. Pursue them, stand your ground, it is your legal right.

And if you become fearful of your life, you can use deadly force against them.

This is exactly the reason that SYG was written the way it is written. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.

SYG is a law which protects citizens who want to protect themselves using firearms. There is nothing wrong with protecting yourself. And i fact, the purpose of Castle doctrine and SYG is to ensure that law-abiding gun owners are guaranteed freedom from prosecution and culpability when you are simply protecting yourself and your community by doing what's right.

If this car comes back, if I were you I would consider them a hostile threat.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 15, 2013
 
carl edwards wrote:
According to Stand Your Ground law, if you suspect someone of criminal activity whether you are on your own property or on public land, you can pursue them and you are under no obligation to withdraw to a safe distance. Pursue them, stand your ground, it is your legal right.
And if you become fearful of your life, you can use deadly force against them.
This is exactly the reason that SYG was written the way it is written. Check it for yourself if you don't believe me.
SYG is a law which protects citizens who want to protect themselves using firearms. There is nothing wrong with protecting yourself. And i fact, the purpose of Castle doctrine and SYG is to ensure that law-abiding gun owners are guaranteed freedom from prosecution and culpability when you are simply protecting yourself and your community by doing what's right.
If this car comes back, if I were you I would consider them a hostile threat.
Wow... I find it hard to read anything authored by you. The "stand your ground law" does not give you the right to shoot at anything coming and going around town. It simply means, if someone poses an imminent threat to yourself, those around you, or your property, you can defend those mentioned with lethal force. You must also reserve the right to occupy the area you are in when the threat is posed and dealt with.

The "Castle doctrine" is what most states use instead of stand your ground. This piece of legislature simply means you can defend your home by means of lethal force, without the duty to retreat.

Please people, get the laws correct before you use them to defend yourself. You cannot do anything more than call law enforcement if the car is not posing a threat. We call that trespassing... SIMPLE.
homeowner

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 15, 2013
 
Not behind at all on payments, and I personally know tax accessor and its not him..still don't have a clue
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE CREEP IS TAKING PICTURES FOR TRAINING PURPOSES BECAUSE HE PLANS TO STRIP THE WIRES,TAKE THE WATER HEATER, ANY AND ALL METAL TO SALVAGE!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 16, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not why I'm skulking around you. I hope you don't have a bad back. At least not yet.
LOL.. I have had a bad back most of my life Aly but it doesn't stop me from most things.(GRIN)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 18, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your knees holding up? Do you still have mobility in your neck? I'm really interested in your osteo well-being. And how to capitalize on it, of course.
You are so kind to worry about me Aly.(GRIN)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>That'd be ok. We've got plenty of pot-holes that need to be filled.
Nice lol and there can never be too many speed bumps. Safety first!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Call the law.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 18, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your knees holding up? Do you still have mobility in your neck? I'm really interested in your osteo well-being. And how to capitalize on it, of course.
Hypothetically speaking, FoD has osteogenesis imperfecta. How would one capitalize upon such a disability?
:)
Request

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 18, 2013
 
_Wirde Woman_ wrote:
Have you or someone you know jumped bail or are you housing a fugitive from justice?
Sounds as though that you know from experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••