Be content

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I saw Sharon Osbourne on tv yesterday and was blown away with her face. It was horrible. She looked as if she was wearing a plastic mask. That woman is in trouble and I don't think it can be fixed. I saw a skinny woman in Food City on Ashevill Hwy. recently with a face that basically had caved in. I kinda felt sorry for her. It was obvious that she had numerous procedures done. Like Osborune, I don't think she can be fixed either and will have to live with it for the rest of her life. Any body know who she is? I have a feeling she does'nt get out much. She was damn right ugly.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Be content wrote:
I saw Sharon Osbourne on tv yesterday and was blown away with her face. It was horrible. She looked as if she was wearing a plastic mask. That woman is in trouble and I don't think it can be fixed. I saw a skinny woman in Food City on Ashevill Hwy. recently with a face that basically had caved in. I kinda felt sorry for her. It was obvious that she had numerous procedures done. Like Osborune, I don't think she can be fixed either and will have to live with it for the rest of her life. Any body know who she is? I have a feeling she does'nt get out much. She was damn right ugly.
Oh, that was prolly me.
zigglet

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Be content wrote:
Let me see if I'm understanding your post . You saw a lady that you almost kinda felt sorry for ... To the extent you just had to go home and write that you saw a " damn right ugly woman ". Well I kinda feel sickened and saddened by your post . The stupidity and cruelty in making such a post followed by asking her name . What makes her name any of your business ? What makes anything about her your business or anyone else's ? Seems you assume a lot . For all you know she could have had surgeries due to an accident , or burns , or cancer . I do hope you are a very young person because if you are an adult I kinda feel sorry for you. Look up empathy it 'll be something you can practice. I will not post anything else not this thread out of the respect of others privacy . I do pity your simplemindedness. God bless.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

When did you get your degree in Plastic Surgery "Be Content"? Maybe this local lady had some sort of medical problem and it had nothing to do with plastic surgery? Dumbass! I bet you aren't a beauty queen yourself. lol
be content

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

zigglet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I'm understanding your post . You saw a lady that you almost kinda felt sorry for ... To the extent you just had to go home and write that you saw a " damn right ugly woman ". Well I kinda feel sickened and saddened by your post . The stupidity and cruelty in making such a post followed by asking her name . What makes her name any of your business ? What makes anything about her your business or anyone else's ? Seems you assume a lot . For all you know she could have had surgeries due to an accident , or burns , or cancer . I do hope you are a very young person because if you are an adult I kinda feel sorry for you. Look up empathy it 'll be something you can practice. I will not post anything else not this thread out of the respect of others privacy . I do pity your simplemindedness. God bless.
Thanks Dr. Phil!
Sick of Fakes

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Be content wrote:
It was probably Donna Beach Cates Buckner. About 85 pounds soaking wet. Most of that weight is her implants. She uses a ton of makeup that us tax payers supply for her.
Hartford ky lady

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Becky1978 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that was prolly me.
ha ha ha, no it wasn't u, i think it was Joan van ark.
Hartford ky lady

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Just note that empathy is a slow process in humans. This comes after the frontal lobe in the brain matures usually by 23 years, sometimes longer and sometimes never. This is why babies, children and teenagers seem selfish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 4 min Lucid 19
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 5 min Small Town Idiots 24
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 6 min Moe 181
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Bayless 140,662
ISRAEL another plane down to make it look good 26 min Billions in Aid 1
BURNS jail tax increase 28 min Work house stench 1
FBI attention over BROYLES arrogance 35 min National EXPOSURE effect 1
Lost respect for GPD 38 min Greeneville 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 39 min Hawkman 28
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 14 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••