First Prev
of 3
Next Last
all of us

Nashville, TN

#42 Sep 30, 2012
We know what family this thread is about. The rest of you can play along if you like. They are trash and they are hated for what they did.
yes

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Sep 30, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we all know who it is..........
No, I'd say this thread is right on topic........
LOL

Nashville, TN

#44 Oct 4, 2012
in the genes wrote:
<quoted text>
If his cane doesn't get you then his kid's big, lying mouth will. Ain't there family puke city?
Dat family got some ugly going on. LOL.
if i wanted to

Nashville, TN

#45 Oct 9, 2012
Know why your woman didn't and still doesn't like your lovin? She was getting all she could handle with me. By the way I'm a woman. Family secrets. I can still have her any time I want. That is if I wanted to.
if i wanted to

Nashville, TN

#46 Oct 10, 2012
if i wanted to wrote:
Know why your woman didn't and still doesn't like your lovin? She was getting all she could handle with me. By the way I'm a woman. Family secrets. I can still have her any time I want. That is if I wanted to.
Yeah. We use to do it a lot back when we worked together. Sneaking off for a few was quite thrilling. Trying to be sure another of her family member who worked with us didn't see us made things even more thrilling!! She talked about how pathetic you were as a lover. Sorry dude. But it's been a little while since we've snuck off. Kinda missing her. We started our love affair in the fall and for some reason I'm missing her. She'll never leave you. Why should she? We know we could never be together as a couple. We accepted that long ago.
know it

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Oct 10, 2012
if i wanted to wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. We use to do it a lot back when we worked together. Sneaking off for a few was quite thrilling. Trying to be sure another of her family member who worked with us didn't see us made things even more thrilling!! She talked about how pathetic you were as a lover. Sorry dude. But it's been a little while since we've snuck off. Kinda missing her. We started our love affair in the fall and for some reason I'm missing her. She'll never leave you. Why should she? We know we could never be together as a couple. We accepted that long ago.
in-laws might tell.........
she loves me

Nashville, TN

#48 Oct 16, 2012
bangin, bangin, bangin and it's so much fun. Right under your nose for years and now again. LOL
Ginger

Brentwood, TN

#49 Oct 17, 2012
Who the hell is Jim?
we know

Plover, WI

#50 Oct 26, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Who the hell is Jim?
We ALL know who JIm Is. LOL!!!
never

Nashville, TN

#51 Nov 9, 2012
You'll never no where she is all the time. Once a woman has been with another woman a man can never satisfy her again.
coming

Greeneville, TN

#52 Jan 31, 2013
It's coming back around.
I understand

Greeneville, TN

#53 Mar 21, 2013
I miss not seeing you as much but I understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are u a son of the south 12 min CampCreeper 15
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 19 min curious 11
Flu shot 26 min Melissa1333 3
katelin Knight 27 min a man of god 2
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min here now 152,478
Trash pickup fee 1 hr Taxpayer 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,573
get rid of Robert Sayne 8 hr resident 34
whorin around 8 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]