HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot

HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

WIFEbeater HAWK n HASLAM

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2014
The workers at Pilot/Flying J can attest to that cause they make the low wages and can get the card . Hard work should never pay more than it has too right Republicans .
Poor hungry kids

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Poor hungry kids make better job creator sweat factory workers .

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 28, 2014
You and Sudam Hussein still holding hands?
Pilot Wages

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 28, 2014
They are low the hours are long and the Haslam family will never be rich enough to pay more without forced . Do unto others as you want them to do unto you I don't think they are of the Jewish faith or any other faith other than greed .
really

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Pilot Wages wrote:
They are low the hours are long and the Haslam family will never be rich enough to pay more without forced . Do unto others as you want them to do unto you I don't think they are of the Jewish faith or any other faith other than greed .
If employees are the unhappy with the wages of pilot j...then they should go find a better job. Hitting the enter key on a cash register has never been considered a high wage job...or required skills. I don't care for Halam much myself...there for I will choose to work elsewhere. U act as if people are stuck in a dead end job without choices. Get educated ..get some skills and leave the low paying jobs for teenagers just starting out. That is how the system was designed. Anyone staying at minimum wage jobs as a career is doing so by their own choice.
There u go UNION up

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 28, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
If employees are the unhappy with the wages of pilot j...then they should go find a better job. Hitting the enter key on a cash register has never been considered a high wage job...or required skills. I don't care for Halam much myself...there for I will choose to work elsewhere. U act as if people are stuck in a dead end job without choices. Get educated ..get some skills and leave the low paying jobs for teenagers just starting out. That is how the system was designed. Anyone staying at minimum wage jobs as a career is doing so by their own choice.
Why leave when you can form a union or vote Democrat and get a pay raise and stay sure it hard work that pays different amounts depending on where you are I know they keep that a secret until now lol .
Wheres mine

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2014
I checked I make on dollar too much as my employer a conservative greedy Republican knows the law in its details . He gets richer every year I struggle .
really

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2014
There u go UNION up wrote:
<quoted text> Why leave when you can form a union or vote Democrat and get a pay raise and stay sure it hard work that pays different amounts depending on where you are I know they keep that a secret until now lol .
Lol at form a union. Let them fight for u a 10% raise all while you give 20% in union dues. Now that's smart. You also have a conflict of intetest . you do realize most union leaders are millionaires don't u? That's a huge money maker...taking employees money just so they can ask your employer for a raise......U CAN ASK YOUR EMPLOYER FOR A RAISE YOURSELF. You claim to want to hurt the rich but will gladly pay union dues to someone sitting in their mansion that could care less about you. Real smart thinking
Poverty wage

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Pilot Flying J I feel your pain just getting by while working full time as the job creator class Haslam family counts the billions . Union up and see if its brings better pay even while paying tow hours pay per month .
PILOT employees benefit

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 29, 2014
It comes with the job low wages and a EBT card to make up the difference .

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 29, 2014
Poverty wage wrote:
Pilot Flying J I feel your pain just getting by while working full time as the job creator class Haslam family counts the billions . Union up and see if its brings better pay even while paying tow hours pay per month .
Obviously you don't understand job supply and demand. Here in East Tennessee clerks for convenience stores are high in supply and low in demand. In other words it doesn't take long to find another one. You are such a fool you obviously thing clerks with little or no education deserve the same pay as a cardiologist.....what a shame fools like you are even allowed to vote!
PILOT workers poverty

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 29, 2014
PILOT employees benefit wrote:
It comes with the job low wages and a EBT card to make up the difference .
They could pay more than they do and still make millions per month themselves when they can they should or face a heavy tax because the needs of the nation comes first and we need a vibrant economy .
Free food

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jul 29, 2014
Its better when your down and out than more tax breaks to the rich any day .

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#14 Jul 29, 2014
I have a question for you. Why do you think you deserve more money than you are making now. What special skills or abilities do you possess that would make you deserve more. And before anyone starts, just because a person busts their butt and becomes successful does not obligate them to support you, or share what they have worked hard to earn with you.
Pilot employees worth

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2014
They are a dime a dozen so if the Pilot employees want more money or the same pay in different areas of the country they can eat union .
Growing low wages

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2014
Its what he has done even at Pilot truck stops the Haslams pay little when they could pay more and still get richer .
More work less pay

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2014
Its what Republicans like the HASLAM family provides .
say it aint so

Friendsville, TN

#19 Jul 30, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally. I am successful because I choose to be. And that is the reason why I have more money and property than most of the people on here, because I worked for it when others chose not to work as hard.
Which is why I think we all need to take a lesson from people like Bill Haslam who achieved success. They should be the role models in our society, not Liberal dimwits who constantly blame all their problems on rich people or Bush.
Liberals are the enemies. Of America, of freedom, of white people who work for a living, and of Christianity. We need to strike back at them before they get us first. And it's pretty obvious to me that there will be Civil War in this country. The Liberals take and take from people who work, they take all our money and give to minorities, they take away all our liberties. Guess what. It's all going to BOIL OVER eventually. Only this time, in this next great Civil War, the GOOD GUYS WILL WIN. Liberal scourge will be BURNED from the Earth and people like me will be the ones who rebuild this country.
Marthe, you had me voting for ya' right up until you said people like you would rebuild. Now I am scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little chic wants 2 move in should I ?? 5 min Drippin like a fa... 4
School superintendent David McClain 6 min respect 9
Property tax increase. 23 min Tea 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 54 min Princess Hey 11,190
Where are all the conservative Christian Republ... 1 hr Atticus Finch 12
Pardons 1 hr Atticus Finch 10
New nightclub opening in Greeneville (Feb '12) 2 hr PJay 18
The uranium lie 6 hr Urstupid 41
Ninas soul food 22 hr sahm 28
Girls who sleep for money Sun Booger_ Burns 28
Nolichucky View Sun Pssst 26

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages