Black on White Attacks and Murders

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41 Jul 18, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
An obvious statement of disrespect and needless banter. It is off-topic and it was a response to her laying out some information about the thread. Who was rude?:)
Exactly...I actually manage to stay on-topic, while "VEight" is interested ONLY in TRYING to insult me on every thread possible based on some posts that (s)he is twisting to suit his/her purpose. I also find it interesting that "VEight" didn't respond on the "racism" thread when I proved his/her theory of me being racist wrong, but continues to troll around every other thread still making the accusation...ignorance at it's very finest!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#42 Jul 18, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Such desperation by "word woman". I happen to like Asheville. I wish someone would steal her phone/keyboard tho. I just hope the Chamber of Commerce doesn't give her a one way bus pass here. She would be the county's first drone flying around on her broom of course.
Alright, Nita...you are the only one seeming desperate here...which is nothing new for you!!! lmao!!! I thought you were going away???
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#43 Jul 18, 2013
I think all welfare needs to be cut out, I don't care what party you vote for.

Deadbeats are deadbeats and I'm sick of them taking money out of my check to feed deadbeats that won't get off there fat azz and get a job.

Also it doesn't matter which state gets the most welfare, it's still the Democraps that's all about welfare for the deadbeats.

Now take that to the bank and shove it up your azz.

Dueces
VEight

Brevard, NC

#44 Jul 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...too bad...try again later when you're not so obvious, obsessed one!!!
Still don't know what you mean. Now I'm obsessed W/u after being on a couple of threads where I called YOU out as a disrespectful racist??? You clearly just like to bitch & demean. Your fame will live on in the paper I'm going to write about race relations. Maybe i will link ur ugly mug pic to it.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#45 Jul 18, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
I love the silly comments you are making about others. They are in all honesty... thought provoking. I THINK you have a personal issue with WW and need to get over it. I THINK you are clinging to some random thread, where she got the best of you somehow. I THINK you are immature.:)
Good call...she was formerly known as Nita Mann
VEight

Brevard, NC

#46 Jul 18, 2013
family friend wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody has the right to say whatever they feel. But what I don't get is y do people do it at other people expense. O ya that's right I am a dumb a** that's probably y I don't understand that concept. But o well like the saying goes YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. Right miss know it all...
I'm sorry this loon has disrespected your loved one's memory. She's been after me all day so maybe she will be nice to you now.:) Not everyone in this region is a racist pig like her. Peace to you & yours....
VEight

Brevard, NC

#47 Jul 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, Nita...you are the only one seeming desperate here...which is nothing new for you!!! lmao!!! I thought you were going away???
Nita?? My name is Victor Elonzo not that it is any of your damn biz!!! Yes, I'm legal so don't even go there!!!!! VEight is my initials & lucky number. Screw you & your accusations. Feel free to attack me anytime instead of other souls.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#48 Jul 18, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry this loon has disrespected your loved one's memory. She's been after me all day so maybe she will be nice to you now.:) Not everyone in this region is a racist pig like her. Peace to you & yours....
LMFAO!!! WHO's been after WHO on every thread...you truly ARE delusional!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#49 Jul 18, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I think all welfare needs to be cut out, I don't care what party you vote for.
Deadbeats are deadbeats and I'm sick of them taking money out of my check to feed deadbeats that won't get off there fat azz and get a job.
Also it doesn't matter which state gets the most welfare, it's still the Democraps that's all about welfare for the deadbeats.
Now take that to the bank and shove it up your azz.
Dueces
The money you pay in taxes, that actually go toward the poor, is a minimal sum. That is when you compare that to what this country would spend on protecting your own home and housing the inmates from robberies and crimes that would be committed in order for those who NEED help to simply live. You may actually have to deal with these.. "deadbeats" face to face then. I assure you, if help is not given to those who love their families and have no way to pay for them to live (example: no jobs for the unemployed, disabled and not able to work or get benefits, or never given the opportunity to better themselves), then people WILL start TAKING from the rich and better off people.
I would rather pay in and hopes that it goes to someone in need, than to hope that no one comes in my home and harms me or my family for food or money because I am too greedy to give a bit. Children also receive a lot of assistance via our "tax money". Should they be turned down for food and medical needs due to poor decisions a parent made? Or are the children "deadbeats" as well? I don't think so.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#50 Jul 18, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nita?? My name is Victor Elonzo not that it is any of your damn biz!!! Yes, I'm legal so don't even go there!!!!! VEight is my initials & lucky number. Screw you & your accusations. Feel free to attack me anytime instead of other souls.
Yeah, right...and you're just now responding to a thread from a month or so ago that no longer exists on the list of threads...sure thing!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#51 Jul 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!! WHO's been after WHO on every thread...you truly ARE delusional!!!
I'm going to get after you now! So you'll be double busy! Who's the next big name coming to the peel? Damn I hate I missed Jamey johnson........ I was stuck in spruce pine just minutes away.
VEight

Brevard, NC

#52 Jul 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right...and you're just now responding to a thread from a month or so ago that no longer exists on the list of threads...sure thing!
There is no convincing you. Try a search engine sometime if you can break away from this site for say 10min. I had been following it when i noticed your repeat stupidity & disrespect to many others. Guess that's your life LOL I'm better than this & have things to do. Until next racism...
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#53 Jul 18, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no convincing you. Try a search engine sometime if you can break away from this site for say 10min. I had been following it when i noticed your repeat stupidity & disrespect to many others. Guess that's your life LOL I'm better than this & have things to do. Until next racism...
Ok we get it, you do not like WW, everyone knows it now so why dont you say something constructive or STFU!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#54 Jul 18, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to get after you now! So you'll be double busy! Who's the next big name coming to the peel? Damn I hate I missed Jamey johnson........ I was stuck in spruce pine just minutes away.
LOL...I don't mind you getting after me...anyway, "like" their page at https://www.facebook.com/TheOrangePeelAshevil... . You can find it on my FB page, as well.:)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#55 Jul 18, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're delusional & it was YOUR disrespect of others that forced you to claim you were leaving the site, only to return as a different troll every day. Clearly, you learned nothing & should be spending your time becoming a far better person. Take care...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#56 Jul 18, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...I don't mind you getting after me...anyway, "like" their page at https://www.facebook.com/TheOrangePeelAshevil... . You can find it on my FB page, as well.:)
Ok. Thanks. O and I'm behind that chair over there-go look! Lol
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#58 Jul 18, 2013
Your comment about blacks " are you so uneducated you did Not know Zimmerman was a Mexican .the blacks didn't have a choice to be I'n America or not . Zimmerman is a want to be cop an justice needs to be served . This young man did not deserve to die .
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#59 Jul 18, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Your comment about blacks " are you so uneducated you did Not know Zimmerman was a Mexican .the blacks didn't have a choice to be I'n America or not . Zimmerman is a want to be cop an justice needs to be served . This young man did not deserve to die .
It's sad what happen and Zimmerman should have not been following him. Then again it's not against the law to walk up a street, it is against the law to assault someone.

The kid was pounding his head in the pavement, what do you expect him to do? Lay there and be beat to death or shoot the kid to stay alive?

Sorry, but I would kill before being killed. That's just the way it is.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#60 Jul 18, 2013
eco gal wrote:
<quoted text>
you posted a similar comment to me the other day Nita Mann when I said you are a mean girl. it was on the thread where you acted like a maniac and you said ' Thank you for attacking me for you are letting someone weaker rest a while'. everyone here has noticed for a long time how jealous you are of WW and how competitive you are with her but you have never measured up because you are not a nice person and you are desperate and insane.
Good catch!!!! As I have CONTINUED to point out as she has trolled/stalked me on several threads for the last few days, she is far to transparent & isn't smart enough to pull it off. She continues to bust herself!!! Who cares, though...let her continue to make an a$$ of herself...she doesn't have anyone fooled!!!
Embarrassed

Johnson City, TN

#61 Jul 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch!!!! As I have CONTINUED to point out as she has trolled/stalked me on several threads for the last few days, she is far to transparent & isn't smart enough to pull it off. She continues to bust herself!!! Who cares, though...let her continue to make an a$$ of herself...she doesn't have anyone fooled!!!
Word Woman I know how great you think you are and how you just said above that you always stay on topic. Is this thread about Nita Mann?? Nope yet that is all you are talking about. You fall for it everytime. Do not fee the trolls. Not taking up for you though. You are just as mean spirited as her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 7 min kitkat 38
Delusional 1 hr Actually 7
walmart mcdonalds fight? 1 hr white trash fashion 10
How long 1 hr unreal 6
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 2 hr Ohyeah 45
Wreck 2 hr Wonders 4
The Holts 3 hr Concerned 9
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 8 hr Terry 44

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web