Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Have you noticed all the Facebook postings of black people attacking and murdering white people across the United States? It's unreal of the cases and none of the cases have been on the national news.

I'm afraid a race war is going to happen, things are getting out of control and people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP are going to be the reason it happens. Can't the black race see how much white people has done to try and help them? Hell they would be starving to death if it wasn't for them getting welfare checks and food stamps with the money that's taken from our checks every week, that we work hard for.

All of these black athletes, rappers, movie stars and even the prez are millionaires because of white peoples money.

Something has got to change or there's going to be another civil war and I don't think the blacks will come out as good this time around.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm stocking up on ammo and fully auto street sweepers.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The Real Deal wrote:
Have you noticed all the Facebook postings of black people attacking and murdering white people across the United States? It's unreal of the cases and none of the cases have been on the national news.
I'm afraid a race war is going to happen, things are getting out of control and people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP are going to be the reason it happens. Can't the black race see how much white people has done to try and help them? Hell they would be starving to death if it wasn't for them getting welfare checks and food stamps with the money that's taken from our checks every week, that we work hard for.
All of these black athletes, rappers, movie stars and even the prez are millionaires because of white peoples money.
Something has got to change or there's going to be another civil war and I don't think the blacks will come out as good this time around.
Black people don't realize a lot because they don't want to...such as the fact that REPUBLICANS are the ones who fought to free them...and MLK was a REPUBLICAN...and, yet, they continue to vote for Democrats b/c they are all for continuing to give them more & more of the handouts that keep them down & buy their votes!!!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Blacks in the South were more decently treated than the German, Irish and Dutch immigrants were up North. The poverty, wages and living conditions were beyond terrible. Thats my, an alot of your ancestors, wheres the sympathy and all this other bull crap for them?? Check your history black folks, the white "slaves" had it as bad or worse than your ancestors did.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Visit New Nation News if you want to get some facts about black on white crimes.
Truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

All you hear on TV is when Black is being attacked by white. When there is just as many cases of white being attacked by black but those are never on national tv. Look it up:

17 yr old Marley Lion (white) was shot and killed while unarmed by a 30 yr old black man in Charleston, SC on 6/16/12 just 4 months after the Trayvon Martin shotting on 2/26/12. This story never made it past local news.

Some people just wants to use the media to make it look like a racial thing but it is NOT. Just it has also been twisted like that when a Black person is involved!!
So True

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
All you hear on TV is when Black is being attacked by white. When there is just as many cases of white being attacked by black but those are never on national tv. Look it up:
17 yr old Marley Lion (white) was shot and killed while unarmed by a 30 yr old black man in Charleston, SC on 6/16/12 just 4 months after the Trayvon Martin shotting on 2/26/12. This story never made it past local news.
Some people just wants to use the media to make it look like a racial thing but it is NOT. Just it has also been twisted like that when a Black person is involved!!
Thats exactly right !! It doesnt ever seem to be important unless its a white on black crime. You see more black criminals on those REAL cop shows than you do white. Its facts !! I wasnt alive when slavery was going on, so I have nothing to apologize for. I dont owe anyone a thing. I will respect those that earn my respect, but your skin color wont make me bow down. Most people have the same opportunities to make something of themselves. I get so sick of hearing how skin color has held people back. Look at Gen. Colin Powell - he's quite the success story. Another thing, I bet if Paula Deen was a poor white women, charges would never been brought up against her !!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly right !! It doesnt ever seem to be important unless its a white on black crime. You see more black criminals on those REAL cop shows than you do white. Its facts !! I wasnt alive when slavery was going on, so I have nothing to apologize for. I dont owe anyone a thing. I will respect those that earn my respect, but your skin color wont make me bow down. Most people have the same opportunities to make something of themselves. I get so sick of hearing how skin color has held people back. Look at Gen. Colin Powell - he's quite the success story. Another thing, I bet if Paula Deen was a poor white women, charges would never been brought up against her !!
AMEN!!!!
VEight

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people don't realize a lot because they don't want to...such as the fact that REPUBLICANS are the ones who fought to free them...and MLK was a REPUBLICAN...and, yet, they continue to vote for Democrats b/c they are all for continuing to give them more & more of the handouts that keep them down & buy their votes!!!
Said Omarosa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Omarosa.
nah...I'm not stupid enough to think that "pot calling the kettle black" is a racial slur...lol!!!
VEight

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
nah...I'm not stupid enough to think that "pot calling the kettle black" is a racial slur...lol!!!
EXACTLY!!!!!! You are too stupid to think before you open that big mouth of yours!!! Kinda like picking on the Hispanic dude who drowned & running that big mouth of yours not knowing WTH you were/are talking about!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!!!! You are too stupid to think before you open that big mouth of yours!!! Kinda like picking on the Hispanic dude who drowned & running that big mouth of yours not knowing WTH you were/are talking about!!!
Actually....I was in good company on that thread....even a rescue worker had his doubts...and, I still stand by my opinion that it was stupid as hell for his family to have taken him there, so go f*ck yourself!!!
2 Live Crew

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Just open those legs and let me, get it girl

Get it, get it, get it, girl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

2 Live Crew wrote:
Just open those legs and let me, get it girl
Well, when you put it like that...you got it, got it, got it...lol!!!
;)
2 Live Crew

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you put it like that...you got it, got it, got it...lol!!!
;)
Slap her with your tongue
family friend

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually....I was in good company on that thread....even a rescue worker had his doubts...and, I still stand by my opinion that it was stupid as hell for his family to have taken him there, so go f*ck yourself!!!
. Why do u not get your fact strait before u start posting s**t on here. U clearly have no d**n clue as to what u are talking about (still). Does it make u feel good to make others feel bad. I mean really u say u stand by what u said. Well considering he did not go to swim. He was walking as a lot of people I know do. Do u not really think his family feels bad enough without dumb a** heartless people talking a bunch of sh**(they clearly have clue as to what they are talking about) to add on their guilt. I mean really think about it. And as far as black on white crime I know for a fact there is a lot of nationally publicized cases. But what makes cases so highly publicized is circumstances into which the murders happened for the most part. I know a lot of black people and I don't know anybody of any race that acts like I owe them something.
2 Live Crew

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Shake it to the left shake it, shake it to the right
I don't mind stickin' it to her every single night
Come on, pass the poom poom, send it to poppa
Shake it baby shake it baby shake it don't stoppa
2 Live Crew

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat.
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

family friend wrote:
<quoted text>. Why do u not get your fact strait before u start posting s**t on here. U clearly have no d**n clue as to what u are talking about (still). Does it make u feel good to make others feel bad. I mean really u say u stand by what u said. Well considering he did not go to swim. He was walking as a lot of people I know do. Do u not really think his family feels bad enough without dumb a** heartless people talking a bunch of sh**(they clearly have clue as to what they are talking about) to add on their guilt. I mean really think about it. And as far as black on white crime I know for a fact there is a lot of nationally publicized cases. But what makes cases so highly publicized is circumstances into which the murders happened for the most part. I know a lot of black people and I don't know anybody of any race that acts like I owe them something.
Last I checked, I was afforded the right to exercise free speech & I stated that it was my OPINION...therefore, not absolute fact!!! And, my original comment on here WAS based on FACT...so, how about YOU get your sh!t straight before coming at me again, dumba$$!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

2 Live Crew wrote:
hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat.
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance
Break it down, humpty ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 141,728
sheriff's wife on his county payroll? 25 min Not a fan 5
randy rodgers dead ? 31 min jealous one 1
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 34 min yankee 146
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 36 min WOW 8,990
GPD cruiser parked in handicap space at Electio... 58 min Another 4
Jamey Patrick 1 hr Get a clue 1
County Clerk - my choice 1 hr no really 16
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 7 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
good ole boys- lets name them 12 hr BROYLESville King 14
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters