First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I bet

Greeneville, TN

#21 Apr 10, 2014
And as for his car. Get your facts right! His car has no strobes and it's no blue. How stupid can you get Dumb a*#es!!!!!!!!!
Living on a prayer

Greeneville, TN

#22 Apr 10, 2014
I know I may have done Lauren wrong but theta in the past! Me Mary and Lauren are all friends. No she didn't give me money all the time ad I didn't blow all my money it went to take care of my kids like a father suppose to do. Y'all can talk all you want about me cause I know what's true and what's not but leave my family out of it!
heather

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Apr 11, 2014
Well I think it's pretty f'n funny y'all got to hide behind fake names.. pussies . y'all talk a lot of s#!+.. I don't see how Y'all know about 3sum stuff that's some stalker s#!+ right there nasty ppl I bet y'all watch through their windows..haha . And why go as low as to bringing up ppls kids that's bull shit I don't know what these ppl did to y'all but for real y'all need to say the s#!t to there face I have known Josh since I was 13 I'm 25 now and know with out a doubt Over most this is bs .. growe up ppl this is high school bs I know my sister is in height school this some shit they be doin .. ha.. smh I'm glad ppl so caught up and Josh and Mary's life When I bet there life ain't any better if not worse ..
Gen

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Apr 19, 2014
What does his dad have to do with anythng on here?
Living on a prayer

Greeneville, TN

#25 Apr 20, 2014
My dad has nothing to do with this matter! And who ever said that shot about my dad is dead wrong! He is a loving father and grand father. I know for a fact he never touched my daughter and any wrong form. So leave him out of it. And I quit working security cause I moved to pigeon forge to work at Dollywood. And the job I have now I can't sleep at it cause it would be neglect. I love my job and as for my kids no one needs to be talking about them. And as for Lauren we had our ups and downs like everyone has. We are all friends now and she is in jail cause of a guy she met on Facebook that was running a scam on Bank of America and she got cought up in it. People just need to grow up and get a life.
Living on a prayer

Greeneville, TN

#26 Apr 20, 2014
And as for the dog biting my son. It was cause my son pulled the dogs tail and scared it and natural instinct it bit him. No hard fillings he is ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 min Baba Booey 10,875
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 11 min Guest 26
English teacher gets history award???? 36 min seriously 8
Trumps take over 1 hr iceman 2
Orange gibbon's taxes? 1 hr iceman 6
When does Trump leave? 2 hr Sage 11
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 2 hr katie 15
Fetishes and fantasies 8 hr Dare2love 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web